Threatnin Omens

howeda7

Reaction score
Today I learned that it was "Burunda" bamboo. Any mention of Inuit/yupik paper products being involved? They could have delivered ballots via dogsled.
Trump's margin in Alaska did shrink a lot as they "counted the ballots".....

STPGopher

Reaction score
Trump's margin in Alaska did shrink a lot as they "counted the ballots".....
3_CA14081.jpg

Here come the Biden ballots!

howeda7

Reaction score
Many Trump voters are Republicans, conservatives, or whatever. But many Trump voters are not and just like Trump. It’s a broad group of politically interested people that supported Trump, each with different limits on what they considered acceptable behavior from him.
You seem to be under the delusion that there's still a difference between "Republicans" and "Trump supporters." I'm sorry to break it to you (again). There isn't. There is no distinction. He is the party. The party is him. It's a perfect cricle. The few who step outside that circle are immediately ostracized, booed off the stage and threatened with a primary. See: Cheney, Liz and Romney, Mitt.
You don’t have to like the man to not want to turn the country over to radical lefties, which most Democrats seem happy to do as long as they get to keep their seat at the table.

Having said that, I will again say that Trump was the most consequential and effective president in decades. He is the leader of the Republican Party. I would prefer that he be the king maker rather than run again, but if he’s running against these lefty schmucks, I’ll vote for him.
We know you will. So will 2. And Spoof.

howeda7

Reaction score
If the Democrats have nothing to hide or lose, why are they so determined to discredit the audits? Rhetorical question.
It's not rhetorical.

Because there have already been multiple recounts and 50 lawsuits. All said Biden won.

This is a joke "audit", done by a QAnon nut job. It's only purpose is to stroke Trump's ego and stoke the rage of his cult.

This is not about 2020, it's about cover for their BS voter suppression laws and having "justification" when they vote to overturn results in 2022 or 2024. You're not dumb. You know that. But you want Arizona, Georgia, etc to refuse to certify Senate races and declare the R's won. And to do the same in 2024 if the QOP does not win. So you cheer this on.

Spoofin

Reaction score
"It's not a lie, if you believe it." -George Costanza" -Spoof
Do you ever stop thinking about me?
You attach my name to a quote that is inconsistent with anything I have ever said on this subject. I mean, your dishonesty hits new heights every day. DHB

Spoofin

Reaction score
You seem to be under the delusion that there's still a difference between "Republicans" and "Trump supporters." I'm sorry to break it to you (again). There isn't. There is no distinction. He is the party. The party is him. It's a perfect cricle. The few who step outside that circle are immediately ostracized, booed off the stage and threatened with a primary. See: Cheney, Liz and Romney, Mitt.

We know you will. So will 2. And Spoof.
Bring me up out of the blue twice this afternoon in thread alone. On the same day you say I’m obsessed with you? You truly are a complete and total loser and a tool. I have no doubt your family is embarrassed by you.

Spoofin

Reaction score
This is a joke "audit"
Yes it is - and the results of the “audit” are worthless. Yet you feel the need to repeat that to the same 3 posters over and over in every single thread. You now own over 20% of the posts in this thread. Do you think we don’t know your view-point on it? Do you think you will convince KGF of something?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Okay, in the same vein, shouldn't we all welcome the Congress investigating the events that occurred on January 6th?
We shouldn’t welcome either. Both are wastes.
- The election wasn’t stolen and it is over. We should quit giving the loons a voice.
- 1/6 has been and continues to be investigated by DOJ/FBI. 512 charged and counting. That is the FBI’s job. Congress has a job too that doesn’t include grandstanding.

STPGopher

Reaction score
We shouldn’t welcome either. Both are wastes.
- The election wasn’t stolen and it is over. We should quit giving the loons a voice.
- 1/6 has been and continues to be investigated by DOJ/FBI. 512 charged and counting. That is the FBI’s job. Congress has a job too that doesn’t include grandstanding.
Does it include investigating measures of prevention? Does it include preventing external hostile forces from walking right in with an angry mob? What if the insurrectionists didn't follow Officer Eugene Goodman?

This is just a few questions. It is a matter of scope.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Does it include investigating measures of prevention? Does it include preventing external hostile forces from walking right in with an angry mob? What if the insurrectionists didn't follow Officer Eugene Goodman?

This is just a few questions. It is a matter of scope.
Again, if you think Congress is going to get any further on these fronts than the DOJ/FBI then you have lost your mind. Congress!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Congress can draft law that DOJ/ FBI can enforce.
Can Congress draft law based on FBI investigations or only their own? Grandstanding. No surprise you are all for it.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Can Congress draft law based on FBI investigations or only their own? Grandstanding. No surprise you are all for it.
Some call it grandstanding. Some call it thorough and complete.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Some call it grandstanding. Some call it thorough and complete.
I call what the DOJ/FBI do thorough and complete. You think Congress will do better. Congress!

howeda7

Reaction score
If Trump had won and "Leftists" stormed the Capitol on 1/6, would The Fellas be mocking a Congressional investigation and telling everyone to move on?

If you think the answer is yes, I have some land to sell you.

STPGopher

Reaction score
I call what the DOJ/FBI do thorough and complete. You think Congress will do better. Congress!
No. I think that dual investigations can be fruitful. I happen to like all three branches. I guess you just like one?

Spoofin

Reaction score
If Trump had won and "Leftists" stormed the Capitol on 1/6, would The Fellas be mocking a Congressional investigation and telling everyone to move on?

I can't speak for the "Fellas". I would have said it was Grandstanding because, that is what it is.

I'm also *shocked* that you try to justify it with "that is what righties would do" as if that changes whether it is right or wrong. It was voted down. As it should have been. If only we could get congress to focus on issues happening right now that they can impact - instead we keep getting more of this and the left just can't get enough.

STPGopher

Reaction score

Give them a break. They were very thorough. They found out Clinton liked cigars. Some of the best are made in Cuba, so National Security threat (sarcasm alert). Meanwhile...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbR4YgmnC2Y

STPGopher

Reaction score
I can't speak for the "Fellas". I would have said it was Grandstanding because, that is what it is.

I'm also *shocked* that you try to justify it with "that is what righties would do" as if that changes whether it is right or wrong. It was voted down. As it should have been. If only we could get congress to focus on issues happening right now that they can impact - instead we keep getting more of this and the left just can't get enough.
Still upset with Brett Favre?

Top Bottom