Threatnin Omens

OldBob53

Reaction score
Cicadas or some alien orange striped thing that sounds like em is back, and early too. And now all them quakes from way down the deep delved Earth near the California Mexican border. Coincidences you say? Well the rightful President can't even speak hardly now that the media's cut him off from all those Facebook and Twitter platforms and such, so who the hell knows -- we're cut off from truthful interpretations of world events.

It has been made known that the Arizona auditors are still at work because the evidence to be uncovered is astounding. Ballots fictionalized and corrupted, sent in from Negroes outside the state and sometimes the nation, places like Burunda.

And the so-called Co-vid vaccinations? Don't let them trick you. Its a monstrous hoax designed to inject Red Blooded American men with a feminizing agent to liberalize we Americans that's still left of us, and further sway that way them already there.

stocker08

Reaction score
The legitimate Arizona audit is still going on? "We need this in other states" - rock biting donalds

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
Cicadas or some alien orange striped thing that sounds like em is back, and early too. And now all them quakes from way down the deep delved Earth near the California Mexican border. Coincidences you say? Well the rightful President can't even speak hardly now that the media's cut him off from all those Facebook and Twitter platforms and such, so who the hell knows -- we're cut off from truthful interpretations of world events.

It has been made known that the Arizona auditors are still at work because the evidence to be uncovered is astounding. Ballots fictionalized and corrupted, sent in from Negroes outside the state and sometimes the nation, places like Burunda.

And the so-called Co-vid vaccinations? Don't let them trick you. Its a monstrous hoax designed to inject Red Blooded American men with a feminizing agent to liberalize we Americans that's still left of us, and further sway that way them already there.
Negroes?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
btw: The ballot portion of the Maricopa County audit is scheduled to conclude on June 14th, which also happens to be Donald Trump's birthday.

howeda7

Reaction score
How long do you think it should take to hand count 2.1 million ballots?
States complete recounts in days all the time. This is a BS "audit" conducting by RW loons looking for traces of bamboo. But I'm sure they'll find "Trump totally won" and you'll be on here celebrating like a fool.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
the "Negros" bit reminds me of an old "National Lampoon" magazine bit. It was a parody of a drivers-education training film. These two white kids were driving through "the ghetto" and the captions read "Yow- Negroes! I'll bet crimes often happen here...."

I miss Nat Lamp. especially the cartoons. bring back "Dirty Duck."

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
States complete recounts in days all the time. This is a BS "audit" conducting by RW loons looking for traces of bamboo. But I'm sure they'll find "Trump totally won" and you'll be on here celebrating like a fool.

This is not a recount, it's an audit & an forensic audit at that. The time frame is actually quite impressive. This is the most transparent audit in US election history.

The only BS has been from the Dems refusing to allow the audit to happen at election headquarters, refusing to comply with legal subpoenas, refusing to send observers, refusing to show chain-of-custody, handing over ballots that don't match their own count, handing over ballots that appear to have been tampered with, and begging the DOJ to shut down the audit so they can avoid transparency & continue to disenfranchise voters.

I know from Russiagate that you and the other leftists all agree that if there's nothing to hide, you should welcome the audit.

stocker08

Reaction score
This is not a recount, it's an audit & an forensic audit at that. The time frame is actually quite impressive. This is the most transparent audit in US election history.

The only BS has been from the Dems refusing to allow the audit to happen at election headquarters, refusing to comply with legal subpoenas, refusing to send observers, refusing to show chain-of-custody, handing over ballots that don't match their own count, handing over ballots that appear to have been tampered with, and begging the DOJ to shut down the audit so they can avoid transparency & continue to disenfranchise voters.

I know from Russiagate that you and the other leftists all agree that if there's nothing to hide, you should welcome the audit.

Quick! Everyone send your tinfoil over here.

Reasonable righties would shoot this post down. lol.

howeda7

Reaction score

Hardly anyone believes what CRG does. Less than 1% of R's. KGF knows this for a fact. He polled all his fellow Floridian retirees.

STPGopher

Reaction score

Today I learned that it was "Burunda" bamboo. Any mention of Inuit/yupik paper products being involved? They could have delivered ballots via dogsled.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Hardly anyone believes what CRG does. Less than 1% of R's. KGF knows this for a fact. He polled all his fellow Floridian retirees.
Less than 500 people have been arrested following the Capitol riot. The National Park Service estimated that 100K people attended the ”Save America” rally on Jan 6.

Less than 1% of the people at the rally intruded on the US Capitol, but you want to lump them all into the same group b/c it fits your mental image of “Republicans”. Many Trump voters are Republicans, conservatives, or whatever. But many Trump voters are not and just like Trump. It’s a broad group of politically interested people that supported Trump, each with different limits on what they considered acceptable behavior from him.

You don’t have to like the man to not want to turn the country over to radical lefties, which most Democrats seem happy to do as long as they get to keep their seat at the table.

Having said that, I will again say that Trump was the most consequential and effective president in decades. He is the leader of the Republican Party. I would prefer that he be the king maker rather than run again, but if he’s running against these lefty schmucks, I’ll vote for him.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I listed a number of ways the D's have tried to derail, delay & poison this audit, why don't you do the same for why you think the audit is BS, before ever hearing the findings?
If the Democrats have nothing to hide or lose, why are they so determined to discredit the audits? Rhetorical question.

If I were them and I actually believed what it is they’re saying, I’d say ‘have at it’. Let me know if you find anything.

GopherJake

Reaction score
If the Democrats have nothing to hide or lose, why are they so determined to discredit the audits? Rhetorical question.

If I were them and I actually believed what it is they’re saying, I’d say ‘have at it’. Let me know if you find anything.
Every objective audit and lawsuit has been a laughingstock failure. Enough is enough, KFC. Imagine if Hillary had pulled this shit. You, CantStopReekingGopher, @Section2 and ShillGA would have been a 4 person DoS attack on this site.

STPGopher

Reaction score

Okay, in the same vein, shouldn't we all welcome the Congress investigating the events that occurred on January 6th?

Angry

Reaction score
And...... another Trump thread. Yeah, the libs aren't obsessed at all. Not. At. All. #TDS
It’s hard to believe this thread blew up. Thanks Bob!

STPGopher

Reaction score
the "Negros" bit reminds me of an old "National Lampoon" magazine bit. It was a parody of a drivers-education training film. These two white kids were driving through "the ghetto" and the captions read "Yow- Negroes! I'll bet crimes often happen here...."

I miss Nat Lamp. especially the cartoons. bring back "Dirty Duck."
Guess we'll just have to settle for the Onion.

Angry

Reaction score
Less than 500 people have been arrested following the Capitol riot. The National Park Service estimated that 100K people attended the ”Save America” rally on Jan 6.

Less than 1% of the people at the rally intruded on the US Capitol, but you want to lump them all into the same group b/c it fits your mental image of “Republicans”. Many Trump voters are Republicans, conservatives, or whatever. But many Trump voters are not and just like Trump. It’s a broad group of politically interested people that supported Trump, each with different limits on what they considered acceptable behavior from him.

You don’t have to like the man to not want to turn the country over to radical lefties, which most Democrats seem happy to do as long as they get to keep their seat at the table.

Having said that, I will again say that Trump was the most consequential and effective president in decades. He is the leader of the Republican Party. I would prefer that he be the king maker rather than run again, but if he’s running against these lefty schmucks, I’ll vote for him.
Conservatives do everything better.
You do 93% peaceful.
We do 99%.🤣

STPGopher

Reaction score
Shouldn't it be "the Negros"?

Okay to IM you? I have a box I could donate...
584541_RW_Std_500x335.png

Top Bottom