Thoughts

jmag21

Reaction score
-Boy, my favorite thing about Busch, besides the hustle, is his ability to step outside and hit the mid-range J. This team really needs that.

-Devoe looked absolutely great, I thought. He is so much more comfortable when he doesn't have to be a Point.

-Westbrook was forcing in the first half, but in the second half, when he let the game come to him, he was sensational.

-I thought Sampson played very well. One thing that I've noticed, that I hope is just a freshman thing, is that more balls bounce off his hands than anybody else on the team. When he gets some softer hands, he's going to be much better off.

-Williams is going to be very valuable to this team. He looked impressive to me in the first half. He had a nice assist, and good rebounding and defense as usual.

-Nolen also played pretty well.

-Tale of two halves. We are so much better when we are pressing it's not even funny. I really liked that the team, especially DJ and Nolen, kept their head up even when Cornell refused to fade early in the 2nd half.

-Iverson looked good, but got into quick foul trouble. Hopefully that won't be a recurring problem.

-I thought Cornell looked good. Good win today.

Top Bottom