This team is clearly improving, young guys developing

Stan

Reaction score
No, NOT a moral victory post. Just pointing out that we are improving, a lot. The young guys are clearly developing. Just took a Final Four contender to the wire on the road with a YOUNG team. Wish we played like this earlier in the year, but we didn't. Would be nice to get a win or two or three to close out the season, but I can't wait to cheer these guys on Thursday night. I am seeing progress and good progress. Time to get a W though.

Progress:
- we were basically even on rebounds with Iowa tonight - out did them offensively
- Konate had a good game with 5pts, 9 reb in 30 minutes. Did not foul out!
- Improving on free throws (75%)
- Great effort from Frosh

If they played this way earlier in the season, they would have at least a couple of conference wins by now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let's just be real, no other teams respect us and they're not putting too much effort into playing us. We had no business hanging around Iowa. If they really took us seriously, we would've lost by 30. And that's probably why we'll win a game as someone won't consider the Gophers much a challenge and we'll sneak up and win.

Let's just be real, no other teams respect us and they're not putting too much effort into playing us. We had no business hanging around Iowa. If they really took us seriously, we would've lost by 30. And that's probably why we'll win a game as someone won't consider the Gophers much a challenge and we'll sneak up and win.

That is BS.

That is BS.

x2 Can't win with these jerks. Even if we win a game in conference I guess it shouldn't count because we sneaked up on a team. Go away if that is all you got. Basically every single post from him is sour grapes about Tubby being fired.

x2 Can't win with these jerks. Even if we win a game in conference I guess it shouldn't count because we snuck up on a team. Go away if that is all you got.

Agreed. With each of these painful losses, I see better and better veterans next year. The highly regarded recruits have no assurance of playing time over this years freshmen and the transfers.

Yeah I mean maybe Iowa's two best players should have tried harder and scored at least 6-12 points more than their averages...oh wait....

I am a big fan of our young guys.

Every team goes right at King when they need a bucket. Would love to see his PER. He works very hard and is a good kid. Just not athletic enough to match up on D in the BIG.

The reason I am excited is it is not as if our returning players are the biggest issue right now. It's the guys leaving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. This team will beat someone other than Rutgers. It may not happen until the Big Ten tourney, but it's going to happen.

Top Bottom