This season is like my last car.

RodentRampage

Reaction score
My last car was a 1991 Civic. I held onto it too long. The last day I drove it, I barely made it to work, had to stop a lot. I decided to try to drive the car home instead of paying for a tow truck. Took me about 2.5 hours to make 10 miles, with all the stopping to let it cool off. The car was no longer worth fixing, time to replace it.

That drive home was like this season. But I got the car home, donated it and bought a new car that I am very happy with. Yes, this season will sputter to an inglorious end, but we will have a shiny new coach soon.

My last car was a 1991 Civic. I held onto it too long. The last day I drove it, I barely made it to work, had to stop a lot. I decided to try to drive the car home instead of paying for a tow truck. Took me about 2.5 hours to make 10 miles, with all the stopping to let it cool off. The car was no longer worth fixing, time to replace it.

That drive home was like this season. But I got the car home, donated it and bought a new car that I am very happy with. Yes, this season will sputter to an inglorious end, but we will have a shiny new coach soon.

Maybe you should have kept that little Nash Rambler.

I thought this season was like low-cal salad dressing that has passed its expiration date. Before you try it (preseason) it looks just like its competitors and it even tastes okay when you take that first bite (mostly because you have already convinced yourself that there won't be a difference). But then you immediately get the shock of the foul taste and realize it isn't anything like what the label promised it would be. It's on you plate so you are stuck with it but the longer it stays there the worse it gets. Finally after a while it just stinks because it only gets worse as it rots in the open air. By the time you realize the only thing that will fix this is to get a new salad with real dressing, it is too late... and you have to wait until the next meal. You realize that this time you simply have to get different dressing. Going from low cal French to low cal ranch to low cal Italian to low cal bleu cheese just keeps resulting in a stinky plate of uneaten salad and dressing.

Did you ever drive that old one into the ditch?

Top Bottom