This search is lacking.

balds

Reaction score
No Western Michigan fans arguing over the merits of a Bronco's superfan, and arranging to meet at a Kalamazoo bar to settle their differences vis fisticuffs.

No source at WMU scouring the campus and cafeteria to see if a certain head coach is present.

Flight log reporting has been slim, with nobody camped out at local airports.

No CrazyJoeDavola posting cryptic "information" or "predictions".

I was hoping for a little more spice, although the Pitino search is nearly impossible to live up to.

No Western Michigan fans arguing over the merits of a Bronco's superfan, and arranging to meet at a Kalamazoo bar to settle their differences vis fisticuffs.

No source at WMU scouring the campus and cafeteria to see if a certain head coach is present.

I was hoping for a little more spice, although the Pitino search is nearly impossible to live up to.

This search is moving too fast for everyone to get mobilized. Usually we have weeks of search firms and secrecy to deal with.

We still have a guy at the Vu, right?

Not sure if we do but if we need a volunteer I would be willing to make the sacrifice and take on this massive responsibility. Someone has to do it right?

Football Scoop is reporting several offers that have been turned down and names that have turned us down it the past. It appears that there was no plan going into this, if P J Fleck has been offered and turns us down, we'll be hurting for candidates.

At minimum, we need to hear from Golden Shower regarding his wife.

WMU Waldo Stadium capacity is 30,020. They got over 26,000 in there twice. Over 26,200 once.

There has to be fans out there for people to get upset..

Football Scoop is reporting several offers that have been turned down and names that have turned us down it the past. It appears that there was no plan going into this, if P J Fleck has been offered and turns us down, we'll be hurting for candidates.

If Football Scoop reports several offers turned down that does it for me. There was no plan in place. Their name has "Scoop" in it. If anyone has all the info they would for sure.

I waited at that bar in Richmond for hours wearing a Twins hat. At least it was a Tuesday, so $2 doubles.

Top Bottom