THIS....is why they hate Matt Gaetz.

jamiche

Reaction score
But you told us John Brennan WOULD soon be indicted: https://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/threads/all-things-impeachment-inquiry.90134/post-1798036

And Clinton would be indicted by May 2019:

And you told us many people from the Obama admin would be indicted:

https://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/threads/ig-report-footnotes-declassified.96111/post-1954337

Of course you told us Joseph Pientka and Joseph Misfud would be prominent in 2020: https://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/threads/comey-in-more-trouble.94822/post-1889006
Letโ€™s not forget the imminent indictments of Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch and Valerie Jarrett.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Iโ€™ve honestly never heard of Matt Gaetz except on GH. But itโ€™s funny how Jake knows all about him and that heโ€™s a pedophile, yet hasnโ€™t kept up on whatโ€™s happening at the border.

Your either a complete BS artist or the dumbest poster on here, those are your two choices. Which is it?

No one believes you haven't heard of him, Salty Galty!

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
This is one of the most transparent political hit jobs ever seen. The DOJ has become the equivalent of the KGB, except worse, because they maintain the pretense of equal justice.

The DOJ LITERALLY gave a plea deal to a man charged with making false allegations of sex with a minor, to make allegations of sex with a minor against a political opponent in Matt Gaetz.

On top of that there was a blackmail angle to the story as well, which also involved the intl community, where they waned Gaetz to help them or a mystery scandal would appear.

Now we have Mother Jones (one of the worst) & the Daily Beast) threatening potential witnesses for Matt Gaetz, that they're going to drag their names through the mud if they don't invent dirt on Gaetz.

There's nothing to debate in this case in terms of facts. It's plainly obvious what they're doing to him. The thing is, the left has become so violent, corrupt and insane, that the mainstream now favor this type of political persecution, so long as it helps the multi-national corporate interests, and works against populism.

Last edited:

GopherJake

Reaction score
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

stocker08

Reaction score
Latest right wing narrative to go along with "STOLEN ELECTION!"......"Gaetz is actually a really good guy."

stocker08

Reaction score
Nothing to debate. Gaetz is a GD hero. We now know.

Who cares if he's a sexual predator? Righties champion dirtballs all the time these days. As long as the left doesn't like them....they can all be heroes.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
This is one of the most transparent political hit jobs ever seen. The DOJ has become the equivalent of the KGB, except worse, because they maintain the pretense of equal justice.

The DOJ LITERALLY gave a plea deal to a man charged with making false allegations of sex with a minor, to make allegations of sex with a minor against a political opponent in Matt Gaetz.

On top of that there was a blackmail angle to the story as well, which also involved the intl community, where they waned Gaetz to help them or a mystery scandal would appear.

Now we have Mother Jones (one of the worst) & the Daily Beast) threatening potential witnesses for Matt Gaetz, that they're going to drag their names through the mud if they don't invent dirt on Gaetz.

There's nothing to debate in this case in terms of facts. It's plainly obvious what they're doing to him. The thing is, the left has become so violent, corrupt and insane, that the mainstream now favor this type of political persecution, so long as it helps the multi-national corporate interests, and works against populism.
CRG is crack still a thing?

Thanks for keepin' it real with all your investigative journalist feats - can an email from the Conservative Treehouse for employment be far behind?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Your either a complete BS artist or the dumbest poster on here, those are your two choices. Which is it?

No one believes you haven't heard of him, Salty Galty!
He said he hadnโ€™t heard of him until GH. Do you know every politician? I donโ€™t recall ever hearing of him prior to him being mentioned on GH either. I also had never heard of Qanon before GH. I know you and the comrades need to believe all righties are obsessed with the same things you are, but it just isnโ€™t so.

bga1

Reaction score
hmmmm....... another fake story by the left, pushed by the media, down the drain

Wally

Reaction score
hmmmm....... another fake story by the left, pushed by the media, down the drain

That doesn't exonerate Gaetz. That a righty would think they could believably sell pardons wasn't surprising with Dump as president. It doesn't mean Gaetz didn't do anything.

Did his best bud get exonerated to?
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

Creepy Craig defending the indefensible.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

bga1

Reaction score
Townhall is a faux cite. Defending the indefensible.
Is the information correct or not. That is the determinant, not your opinion of the publication. The MSM outlets have screwed up countless stories and duped you consistently for years now.

So answer the question: Is it true? (it is)

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Is the information correct or not.
What???
That is the determinant, not your opinion of the publication. The MSM outlets have screwed up countless stories and duped you consistently for years now.

So answer the question: Is it true? (it is)
LMAO - as usual you missed the point DQ King.

Winter was charged with extortion; this exonerates Matt Gaetz of nothing regarding his possible sexy crimes/conduct. Winter was charged for trying to secure money/wire transfer for a fake pardon regarding the conduct.

I was right that it is BS as TownHall completely misrepresented what the result of Winter being charged is - Winter and Gaetz legal issues are completely exclusive of each other - not inclusive - it does not exonerate Gaetz of anything. You either only read the headline (lazy ass retiree or can't comprehend simplistic legal concepts).

You can try to extort people for true things - this happened to Letterman by one of his staff (he had a secret affair with her and she had proof), he went to the cops and they did a sting on her and she was arrested and he took the public humiliations of it and dealt with his wife. People try to extort people with both true and false info - Gaetz's criminality is TBD at this point Kiddo.

Regardless of it is true or not - you cannot "shakedown(threaten)" people for money - it a crime whether true or false.

You are defending the indefensible by caring about someone like Gaetz and his actions.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
Beeg can read, but his comprehension is severely lacking...

kg21

Reaction score
I think KFG posts all those cartoons because he is trying to teach Beeg how to read. Humanitarian of the year!
Remember when you were a kid and watched cartoons. You weren't overly smart. Just a simple minded kid.

That's why cartoons are posted here. There are many simple minded kids(I mean adults) here. He is simply trying to make it simple for them.

Words, reading and actual comprehension are sometimes a little hard for some here. So it's actually for people who can't read.

Humanitarian of the Year. You've got me thinking on starting another thread later and awarding posters for this. I believe many of the same people that were on best poster list would also dominate this list. It could get a little redundant. Let me think it over, oK?

Wally

Reaction score
Remember when you were a kid and watched cartoons. You weren't overly smart. Just a simple minded kid.

That's why cartoons are posted here. There are many simple minded kids(I mean adults) here. He is simply trying to make it simple for them.

Words, reading and actual comprehension are sometimes a little hard for some here.

Humanitarian of the Year. You've got me thinking on starting another thread later and awarding posters for this. I believe many of the same people that were on best poster would also dominate this list. It could get a little redundant. Let me think it over, oK?
If you post idiotic cartoons it demonstrates who the child is.

Wally

Reaction score
What's even crazier is you pretending you care...

I stole that one from another poster.
Care about what?
I don't...

That doesn't mean I don't judge...
๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
CRG is crack still a thing?

Thanks for keepin' it real with all your investigative journalist feats - can an email from the Conservative Treehouse for employment be far behind?

The thing about being clever, is you're not.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
That doesn't exonerate Gaetz. That a righty would think they could believably sell pardons wasn't surprising with Dump as president. It doesn't mean Gaetz didn't do anything.

Did his best bud get exonerated to?
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

This leaves just the accusations by Joel Greenberg, right? He seems pretty legit.

Top Bottom