THIS....is why they hate Matt Gaetz.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Now you made this difficult. The most electrifying man in sports entertainment today? And, his "I thank you" number from Moana is really a nice piece of singing
It kind of fits with Communism too. . the People's Vice President.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The government will never charge Hunter with anything. Just wait and see.
If there was really incriminating stuff on that laptop, Hunter would be behind bars already, and we wouldn't be getting dribbles of crack smoking photos. The only other explanation is that it leads to something even bigger, and Hunter is just the thread on the sweater.

bga1

Reaction score
If there was really incriminating stuff on that laptop, Hunter would be behind bars already, and we wouldn't be getting dribbles of crack smoking photos. The only other explanation is that it leads to something even bigger, and Hunter is just the thread on the sweater.
No chance. Lakeville is right. There are certain people that will never be jailed due to the corruption in our agencies. Hillary, Obama, Hunter Biden, John Brennan, Jim Clapper, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Jim Comey and many others all committed crimes that would have resulted in time behind bars for any of us commoners. Hunter was caught, they have it and they will do nothing. You trust the media and government. You are mistaken in your trust. The sooner you admit it the sooner you will have to try to come up with a silly denial or snarky remark to sidestep the truth.

How did we find out that the FBI had the laptop? The computer guy stopped trusting them and revealed it. Has Hunter denied that the laptop was his? Nope. Has the media questioned the Bidens and demanded answers? Nope. Nothing beyond- "what about Hunter" and the response is "cmon man" and they accept it and move on. The FBI is in the bag for the left, because they are under threat that their agency will be burned to the ground if they do otherwise. Once Hillary and Obama snagged them into their messes there was no way out.

jamiche

Reaction score
No chance. Lakeville is right. There are certain people that will never be jailed due to the corruption in our agencies. Hillary, Obama, Hunter Biden, John Brennan, Jim Clapper, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Jim Comey and many others all committed crimes that would have resulted in time behind bars for any of us commoners. Hunter was caught, they have it and they will do nothing. You trust the media and government. You are mistaken in your trust. The sooner you admit it the sooner you will have to try to come up with a silly denial or snarky remark to sidestep the truth.

How did we find out that the FBI had the laptop? The computer guy stopped trusting them and revealed it. Has Hunter denied that the laptop was his? Nope. Has the media questioned the Bidens and demanded answers? Nope. Nothing beyond- "what about Hunter" and the response is "cmon man" and they accept it and move on. The FBI is in the bag for the left, because they are under threat that their agency will be burned to the ground if they do otherwise. Once Hillary and Obama snagged them into their messes there was no way out.
FFS

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Swalwell was sleeping with a Chinese spy and he is still on the House Intelligence Committee.
Come on Man!

bga1

Reaction score
Swalwell was sleeping with a Chinese spy and he is still on the House Intelligence Committee.
Come on Man!
Case closed. Feinstein- Chinese driver for 20 years, spy. No problem.
Let me tell you this: if Lakeville Bro left his laptop somewhere and it showed that he was doing business with China and holding 10% of millions earned for someone named the Big Guy the IRS would be camped at your door the next day as if you were as dangerous and menacing as Roger Stone. :) Your transactions would get Roto Rootered until they found tax evasion. Hunter? Nothin.' (Also was sleeping with a Chinese spy BTW).
Protest at the US Capitol in favor of Trump? Spend time in solitary while awaiting charges. Burn down Minneapolis? Blame the cops.

People like spg just say ho hum, nothing to see.

We have a two tiered justice system, corrupted to the core.

jamiche

Reaction score
Let me tell you this: if Lakeville Bro left his laptop somewhere and it showed that he was doing business with China and holding 10% of millions earned for someone named the Big Guy the IRS would be camped at your door the next day as if you were as dangerous and menacing as Roger Stone. :) Your transactions would get Roto Rootered until they found tax evasion. Hunter? Nothin.' (Also was sleeping with a Chinese spy BTW).
Protest at the US Capitol in favor of Trump? Spend time in solitary while awaiting charges. Burn down Minneapolis? Blame the cops.

FFS

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

People are in prison, right now, for burning things during the Floyd riots. More to come. I'd like them all prosecuted. Don't put words in my mouth, I don't do that for you.

GopherJake

Reaction score
No one who voted for Biden or likes Bill Clinton would hate someone for being a pedophile. I'm not saying you did or do, but the pedophile stuff is clearly doesn't move the needle for liberals.
Logic fail: Deflection. The assertion was:

"They" hate him because "they" think he is a creepy pedophile.

That has zero to do with Biden or Clinton or who someone would vote for.

Last edited:

GopherJake

Reaction score
Yeah, that's how adults act. You post this like it's a bad thing. It's a sign of maturity.

I'm not fan of Wisconsin, but I can speak about their football team without being hysterical.
I loathe the Packers, but I would argue with people that Aaron Rodgers is a great QB.

The fact that you point to that kind of discussion as a bad thing shows that you are a mindless sheep.
I agree with this post. I watched the OP video and don't have any problem with what the slimy guy from Florida said at all. He seemed to know his stuff and pushed appropriately. I also don't mind how the FBI guy reacted. He didn't play dumb, but basically said most of what was being asked is classified or not appropriate to reveal at this time.

I don't think the slimy guy from Florida deserves any medals or really see the hate-inducing behavior either. It looks like ordinary, quality questioning to me.

Next.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Logic fail: Deflection. The assertion was:

"They" hate him because "they" think he is a creepy pedophile.

That has zero to do with Biden or Clinton or who someone would vote for.
You're not very good at this.

No one could possibly hate Gaetz because they think he is a pedophile if they like clear pedos like Biden and Clinton.

It's like saying "I don't want the Gophers to hire Tracy Claeys because he is fat, but my favorite coach is Mark Mangino". They are pretending to hate him because they pretend to think he is a pedophile. They don't care about pedophiles. Clearly.

GopherJake

Reaction score

No one could possibly hate Gaetz because they think he is a pedophile if they like clear pedos like Biden and Clinton.
Logic fail. You are assuming all those people agree with you that Bill and Joe are also pedophiles. Chances of that are zero. Thus it is not only possible, it’s certain.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Logic fail. You are assuming all those people agree with you that Bill and Joe are also pedophiles. Chances of that are zero. Thus it is not only possible, it’s certain.
Oh boy. That's the point. The same idiots who wouldn't like "Gaetz" because he is a pedophile would pretend to not think Biden and Clinton are pedos.

I shouldn't have to spell this out for you - - for those types of people, it has nothing to do with pedophilia. It's about politics.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

It's like saying "I don't want the Gophers to hire Tracy Claeys because he is fat, but my favorite coach is Mark Mangino". They are pretending to hate him because they pretend to think he is a pedophile. They don't care about pedophiles. Clearly.

They hate Gaetz because he is a fighter for the truth. He is not scared of them. He will not back down. He was defiant all through the Russia hoax, and he was right. Now he's being defiant over the lab leak cover-up.

The FBI appears is doing another clean up job for the deep state here with this Chinese whistle-blower. As Gaetz points out, we're having this debate about where Covid originated, and the FBI is silent. They've had a Chinese defector/whistle-blower in the fold since April of 2020. Surely they have some insight by now. The Whistle-blower herself has gone public, so we know what her claims are. All the FBI has to so is confirm or deny them. The FBI playbook is to scoop up the evidence under the guise of investigating, and then bury the evidence/investigation. Gaetz just outted Christopher Wray, and put this info into both the public consciousness, as well as the congressional record. THIS is why they hate Matt Gaetz.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
This whole revelation by Matt Gaetz should be viewed through the lens of the second Chinese whistle-blower, who was just handed over to the FBI, from the DIA. They kept the existence of the second Whistle-blower from the FBI & CIA over concerns that those agencies have been compromised by the Chinese.

golf

Reaction score
It was a non peer reviewed study with only 255 participants (only intubated patients) with no control group. It was also unclear if the study was "touting" HCQ or AZM.

In summation, an extremely limited study of an extremely limited situation with possibly extremely limited outcomes which could only lead to an extremely limited conclusion.

That means the donalds have decided that HCQ cures cancer.

Here are a couple more studies supporting hydro. I found them quickly and i am sure i couldve found more support if i took the time. Yet our media howled about this and it will still be brought up by media to this day. Public welfare was and is secondary in media land. Primary concern is control and damaging any threat to their control.

golf

Reaction score
Nope. A few people (incl Don Jr.) were suspended for twelve hours for claiming that HCQ cures covid.

It's sort of like me reading your posts and the posts of the other donalds on GH and claiming that GH cures stupidity. It would be preposterous bullshit all the way around.

Nope. A few people (incl Don Jr.) were suspended for twelve hours for claiming that HCQ cures covid.

It's sort of like me reading your posts and the posts of the other donalds on GH and claiming that GH cures stupidity. It would be preposterous bullshit all the way around.

Exactly. People got banned. I know facebook put misleading labels on hydro posts as well. All social media took down breitbart article about hydro.

All about taking down trump and maintaining power, public health secondary.

golf

Reaction score
I heard the finalists for the position are lebron, kerr, and pop. Fauci a late darkhorse possibility though. All are well deserving, gonna be a tough decision for Mr. Xi.

Interesting press conference in beijing last night. Xi was asked about the search for his #2 by brian stelter. Xi replied a key qualification for his vice was to be able to overlook what some people call atrocities such as the uighur issue and the virus coverup. Xi noted sometimes sacrifices need to be made for the greater good and he felt these 4 american candidates would be very helpful as ambassadors for him on this.

Brian concluded by asking Xi if there was anything the american media is getting wrong regarding china. Not really, Xi replied. He much appreciates the american media coverage of china. In fact, Xi said, he had used the american media model as a template for chinese media. Brian thanked him for the compliment and sat down.

Lester Holt was then called upon. Holt's question, "Sir, in america we are coming around to understand it is not important to consider all sides of an issue. The important thing is to just find the truth. Mr. Xi, will you commit to always finding and following the truth?" Xi smiled and responded, "Absolutely."

Holt said later in an interview that he felt gratified that Xi seemed committed to fighting the danger of allowing disparate viewpoints in the public square. Technology has given a great opportunity for misinformation to be disseminated to the american people, he explained, and that he felt honored to be one of the gatekeepers.
A funny moment actually happened in the interview at one point when Holt said "my truth" instead of "the truth". Slip of the tongue, Holt explained, but had no doubt his misspeak would be taken out of context by some.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score

Bob likes right wing pedos. And to justify that.....he blames the left and guys with no actual evidence backing his pedo claims. This is Donald's right wing........

Spoofin

Reaction score
Exactly. People got banned. I know facebook put misleading labels on hydro posts as well. All social media took down breitbart article about hydro.

All about taking down trump and maintaining power, public health secondary.
Nailed it. The lefties on here went with it hook line and sinker too. Oh the HCQ OUTRAGE on here by the lefties. The same ones that YELLED about the “photo op”. “Suckers/Losers.” Etc., Etc. Truth doesn’t matter to today’s media or today’s left.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
248-with-text.jpg

justthefacts

Reaction score

But you told us John Brennan WOULD soon be indicted: https://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/threads/all-things-impeachment-inquiry.90134/post-1798036

And Clinton would be indicted by May 2019:

And you told us many people from the Obama admin would be indicted:

https://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/threads/ig-report-footnotes-declassified.96111/post-1954337

Of course you told us Joseph Pientka and Joseph Misfud would be prominent in 2020: https://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/threads/comey-in-more-trouble.94822/post-1889006

howeda7

Reaction score
They hate Gaetz because he is a fighter for the truth. He is not scared of them. He will not back down. He was defiant all through the Russia hoax, and he was right. Now he's being defiant over the lab leak cover-up.

The FBI appears is doing another clean up job for the deep state here with this Chinese whistle-blower. As Gaetz points out, we're having this debate about where Covid originated, and the FBI is silent. They've had a Chinese defector/whistle-blower in the fold since April of 2020. Surely they have some insight by now. The Whistle-blower herself has gone public, so we know what her claims are. All the FBI has to so is confirm or deny them. The FBI playbook is to scoop up the evidence under the guise of investigating, and then bury the evidence/investigation. Gaetz just outted Christopher Wray, and put this info into both the public consciousness, as well as the congressional record. THIS is why they hate Matt Gaetz.
Gaetz/Greene 2024! Fighters For Truth!

Top Bottom