THIS....is why they hate Matt Gaetz.

howeda7

Reaction score
I’m no fan of Gaetz, but where’s your proof that Gaetz is a pedophile? Has he been charged?

I’ve seen a lot of stories that an associate of his was charged and this was big trouble for Gaetz…over and over again, but I haven’t seen one ounce of proof that it is true. Which doesn’t really matter to you or the media as long as you get a Republican smear story out before it can later be discredited and the untrue reporting be ignored and forgotten. But hey, it did the trick at the time.
I'm no fan of. But I'll defend him anyway. He's an R. And a Florida R at that!

howeda7

Reaction score
I’ve honestly never heard of Matt Gaetz except on GH. But it’s funny how Jake knows all about him and that he’s a pedophile, yet hasn’t kept up on what’s happening at the border.
Waiting for someone to hit the daily double of "never heard of"/"don't know much about" with "not a fan of".

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It is interesting that Matt Gaetz is being investigated, yet Swalwell and Hunter Biden get a giant pass.
Hunter has been under investigation since 2018 for his business dealings in China. The IRS has looked into income and gifts he got from working in China. The FBI has had his laptop since 2019. He is still under investigation.
I'm pretty sure Bill Barr would have been happy to take action if he had a case.

Blizzard

Reaction score
The VA study was done at the very beginning, when the medical and scientific communities were scrambling for answers. Your study was done a year later and should have been more rigorous because it had the advantages that time and knowledge provide.

But they absolutely knew at the time that HCQ didn't work didn't they. The VA study proved that HCQ killed people, that it lead to higher mortality rates. Oh my.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I’ve honestly never heard of Matt Gaetz except on GH. But it’s funny how Jake knows all about him and that he’s a pedophile, yet hasn’t kept up on what’s happening at the border.

"I don't really follow politics, but please believe all subsequent claims I make and take my opinion seriously."

Spoofin

Reaction score
Also now a study about hydroxychloroquin. Increases survival rate by almost 3 times. Media is not only shameless but also harmful.

The HCQ topic is the poster for how the left politicized COVID. The left hated HCQ because Trump mentioned it. Nothing to do with data or science. They didn't care if people died, there was no way they would agree with Trump. Just think of all the posts made here on GH by fools who post tweets from the Beekeeper as fact lecturing about HCQ. TDS and OUTRAGE.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Waiting for someone to hit the daily double of "never heard of"/"don't know much about" with "not a fan of".
They are all lying and Howie's World makes sense again. Such a fool.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
It's always "I'm no fan of (fill in the blank), but...) and then murderer spends two hundred words with his nose up the guy's (usually Donald) ass.
Yeah, that's how adults act. You post this like it's a bad thing. It's a sign of maturity.

I'm not fan of Wisconsin, but I can speak about their football team without being hysterical.
I loathe the Packers, but I would argue with people that Aaron Rodgers is a great QB.

The fact that you point to that kind of discussion as a bad thing shows that you are a mindless sheep.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Also now a study about hydroxychloroquin. Increases survival rate by almost 3 times. Media is not only shameless but also harmful.

The leftists don't want know the truth. If China unleashed this on us intentionally, if Fauci & the FBI covered it up to aid China, if the WHO fudged the investigation to protect China, and if China committed election fraud to get Biden elected, they're ok with that. If Xi Jingping was on the ballot vs Trump, they would vote Communist, and I mean that in all seriousness.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
No, they hate him because he's a creepy pedophile.

Nope. The hate for Gaetz started long before these nonsensical allegations. No serious person would take the MSM at face value anymore, or assume these allegations are true since they're coming from a guy who's getting a plea deal to testify against Gaetz FOR FALSELY ACCUSING A FLORIDA MAN OF SEX WITH A MINOR!

jamiche

Reaction score
The leftists don't want know the truth. If China unleashed this on us intentionally, if Fauci & the FBI covered it up to aid China, if the WHO fudged the investigation to protect China, and if China committed election fraud to get Biden elected, they're ok with that. If Xi Jingping was on the ballot vs Trump, they would vote Communist, and I mean that in all seriousness.
We kinda thought you were kidding, craig.

jamiche

Reaction score
Nope. The hate for Gaetz started long before these nonsensical allegations. No serious person would take the MSM at face value anymore, or assume these allegations are true since they're coming from a guy who's getting a plea deal to testify against Gaetz FOR FALSELY ACCUSING A FLORIDA MAN OF SEX WITH A MINOR!
All caps, underlined, seals the deal.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Hunter has been under investigation since 2018 for his business dealings in China. The IRS has looked into income and gifts he got from working in China. The FBI has had his laptop since 2019. He is still under investigation.
I'm pretty sure Bill Barr would have been happy to take action if he had a case.
The FBI raided Rudy Giuliani's house and took 18 devices, they did not want Hunter's hard-drive. So you cannot say that the FBI is really investigating Hunter.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
For the record, I don't think Hunter is a good guy. He's a guy who was given a good hand at birth, and continues to bury himself in poor decisions. That is why, among other things, he is the subject of FBI and IRS investigations.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The FBI raided Rudy Giuliani's house and took 18 devices, they did not want Hunter's hard-drive. So you cannot say that the FBI is really investigating Hunter.
They have his laptop. Have since 2019. Rudy was engaging in some deflection there.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Who is Xi's running mate? Hypothetically.

Top Bottom