THIS....is why they hate Matt Gaetz.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
No, they hate him because he's a creepy pedophile.
I’m no fan of Gaetz, but where’s your proof that Gaetz is a pedophile? Has he been charged?

I’ve seen a lot of stories that an associate of his was charged and this was big trouble for Gaetz…over and over again, but I haven’t seen one ounce of proof that it is true. Which doesn’t really matter to you or the media as long as you get a Republican smear story out before it can later be discredited and the untrue reporting be ignored and forgotten. But hey, it did the trick at the time.

GopherJake

Reaction score
I’m no fan of Gaetz, but where’s your proof that Gaetz is a pedophile? Has he been charged?

I’ve seen a lot of stories that an associate of his was charged and this was big trouble for Gaetz…over and over again, but I haven’t seen one ounce of proof that it is true. Which doesn’t really matter to you or the media as long as you get a Republican smear story out before it can later be discredited and the untrue reporting be ignored and forgotten. But hey, it did the trick at the time.
I will revise my statement:

No, "they" hate him because "they" believe he's a creepy pedophile.

Blizzard

Reaction score
I will revise my statement:

No, "they" hate him because "they" believe he's a creepy pedophile.

I don't disagree that Gaetz is a bit on the creepy side. Frankly, he reminds me of Bob Crane for some reason. No honest person can't acknowledge that many things we're seeing in the news have been false and was proven again yesterday or the day before regarding the park clearing for Trump. We instantly think because a headline is, is that it's true. Pretty dangerous stuff if you ask me.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I don't disagree that Gaetz is a bit on the creepy side. Frankly, he reminds me of Bob Crane for some reason. No honest person can't acknowledge that many things we're seeing in the news have been false and was proven again yesterday or the day before regarding the park clearing for Trump. We instantly think because a headline is, is that it's true. Pretty dangerous stuff if you ask me.
The MSM becoming tabloids is a huge problem in our society. They almost have no choice as the demand for confirmation of one’s beliefs has become so overwhelming. Just look at GH and the amount of people that use random Twitter posts daily to “prove” their points. Twitter and polls are now the go to. Data and facts, even for our leaders, are no longer important. Critical thinking is all but dead.

golf

Reaction score

Also now a study about hydroxychloroquin. Increases survival rate by almost 3 times. Media is not only shameless but also harmful.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Also now a study about hydroxychloroquin. Increases survival rate by almost 3 times. Media is not only shameless but also harmful.

Victimized, once again, by the liberal media!

DRINK!

RememberMurray

Reaction score
I'm glad to see some of The Fellas have finally hitched up their big boy pants and are here defending the lovable Matt Gaetz.

Blizzard

Reaction score

DRINK!

I wonder how much time Alinsky here spent trying to get people to admit that 'Trump lied'. I'm curious if he's admitting that the 'liberal media' has been lying about the allegations against Gaetz, the Trump park clearing incident, or hydroxychloroquin.

John Galt

Reaction score
I’ve honestly never heard of Matt Gaetz except on GH. But it’s funny how Jake knows all about him and that he’s a pedophile, yet hasn’t kept up on what’s happening at the border.

golf

Reaction score

DRINK!

Here's another. Just saw from 2012-15 the UN passed resolutions condemning individual countries 97 times. 83 of those 97 were condemnations of israel. Israel, the only middle east democracy. Israel has gay parade in jerusalem every year instead rather than throwing gays off buildings as we saw in iran. Freedom of worship and womens' rights in isrsel. Israel is in that land legitimately.
We see the human rights vioations of countries such as russia, china, iran, syria, north korea, myanmar, venezuala. Yet israel is condemned in 83 of 97 resolutions. And of course we see our media drinking the koolaid as well with their narrative of the terrorists' being the victims in the latest Hamas aggression in the middle east.

golf

Reaction score
I’ve honestly never heard of Matt Gaetz except on GH. But it’s funny how Jake knows all about him and that he’s a pedophile, yet hasn’t kept up on what’s happening at the border.

Left GH posters like what is happening at the southern border. I just had a dialogue with a poster who thinks biden is doing a better job at the border than trump did.

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
Nor has jakewad said a word about creepy joe.

golf

Reaction score
I wonder how much time Alinsky here spent trying to get people to admit that 'Trump lied'. I'm curious if he's admitting that the 'liberal media' has been lying about the allegations against Gaetz, the Trump park clearing incident, or hydroxychloroquin.

Writing positively about hydro got people banned from social media. Media was certainly all in on defeating trump. Public well being not even a concern for them.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Writing positively about hydro got people banned from social media. Media was certainly all in on defeating trump. Public well being not even a concern for them.

Victimized again by the liberal media!

DRINK!

GoodasGold

Reaction score

Bleach is more effective, far less expensive and it comes with a fresh lemon scent.

jamiche

Reaction score
And you didn't vote for Donald.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Jake doesn't "know all about him," but he knows why "they" hate him, JG.

jamiche

Reaction score

It was a non peer reviewed study with only 255 participants (only intubated patients) with no control group. It was also unclear if the study was "touting" HCQ or AZM.

In summation, an extremely limited study of an extremely limited situation with possibly extremely limited outcomes which could only lead to an extremely limited conclusion.

That means the donalds have decided that HCQ cures cancer.

jamiche

Reaction score
Nope. A few people (incl Don Jr.) were suspended for twelve hours for claiming that HCQ cures covid.

It's sort of like me reading your posts and the posts of the other donalds on GH and claiming that GH cures stupidity. It would be preposterous bullshit all the way around.

Blizzard

Reaction score
It was a non peer reviewed study with only 255 participants (only intubated patients) with no control group. It was also unclear if the study was "touting" HCQ or AZM.

In summation, an extremely limited study of an extremely limited situation with possibly extremely limited outcomes which could only lead to an extremely limited conclusion.

That means the donalds have decided that HCQ cures cancer.

Kinda like the VA study right?

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
It is interesting that Matt Gaetz is being investigated, yet Swalwell and Hunter Biden get a giant pass.

jamiche

Reaction score
Kinda like the VA study right?
The VA study was done at the very beginning, when the medical and scientific communities were scrambling for answers. Your study was done a year later and should have been more rigorous because it had the advantages that time and knowledge provide.

jamiche

Reaction score

It's always "I'm no fan of (fill in the blank), but...) and then murderer spends two hundred words with his nose up the guy's (usually Donald) ass.

Top Bottom