This is...CNN

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
What difference does that make? You do know that the TC show has the weekend off? Which day do you think is more watched, Friday or Monday? Lame response to TC addressing what you said wouldn’t be addressed.

Also, i never said it wouldn't be addressed, i pointed out that in the timeframe it mattered, it had not been.

Youre so eager to be right about something, but you'll need to work a lot harder.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Also, i never said it wouldn't be addressed, i pointed out that in the timeframe it mattered, it had not been.

Youre so eager to be right about something, but you'll need to work a lot harder.
Unfortunately for you, I proved lefties wrong here all the time.

So...why does the “timeframe” matter? Why was it so critical to report it on Friday rather than Monday? What material difference does it make? Besides time to check on the facts.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So you're the playground boss? Bet your wife is really impressed. Lucky lady!

I mean you've proven something but im not sure its what you think it is...
I can’t help it if there’s an unlimited supply of lefties to waste.

So in response, you have no response. That’s what I thought.

howeda7

Reaction score
Now Tucker and Hannity join O'Reilly in being accused of sexual harassment. I guess Tucker will be on his emergency trout fishing vacation a bit longer. Maybe Hannity can join him. Fair and Balanced.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Now Tucker and Hannity join O'Reilly in being accused of sexual harassment. I guess Tucker will be on his emergency trout fishing vacation a bit longer. Maybe Hannity can join him. Fair and Balanced.
You’ll believe an accusation against anyone at Fox News at the drop of a hat, but not Joe Biden. No way.

Based on the findings of a comprehensive independent investigation conducted by an outside law firm, including interviews with numerous eyewitnesses, we have determined that all of Cathy Areu’s claims against FOX News, including its management as well as its hosts Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity & Howard Kurtz and its contributor Gianno Caldwell, are false, patently frivolous and utterly devoid of any merit,” said a Fox News spokesperson on Monday of the lawsuit, which also names MediaBuzz host Kurtz as a defendant. ”

Have you ever seen Cathy Areu on Fox News? She was a total head case, whacked out extreme lefty feminazi.

She’s a total idiot and no one ever sexually harassed her.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
You’ll believe an accusation against anyone at Fox News at the drop of a hat, but not Joe Biden. No way.
Come on KGF, you don't think the same set of laws applies to libs as it does to conservatives, do you? Here's Hillary laughing at you and your dumbness to even imply that's the case:

howeda7

Reaction score

Based on the findings of a comprehensive independent investigation conducted by an outside law firm, including interviews with numerous eyewitnesses, we have determined that all of Cathy Areu’s claims against FOX News, including its management as well as its hosts Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity & Howard Kurtz and its contributor Gianno Caldwell, are false, patently frivolous and utterly devoid of any merit,” said a Fox News spokesperson on Monday of the lawsuit, which also names MediaBuzz host Kurtz as a defendant. ”

Have you ever seen Cathy Areu on Fox News? She was a total head case, whacked out extreme lefty feminazi.

She’s a total idiot and no one ever sexually harassed her.
134 word impassioned defense in only 14 minutes. Marco Rubio should hire you.

If only fishing bait worked this good.....

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
134 word impassioned defense in only 14 minutes. Marco Rubio should hire you.

If only fishing bait worked this good.....
Wasn’t as fast as you found the story. You must have Fox News stories on alert.

howeda7

Reaction score
Funny how that thinking didn't apply to your wingnut Biden accuser.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
I’m sure you jumped for joy at such accusations. I can almost guarantee they’re false. At least about Tucker, not quite as much faith that Hannity wouldn’t. Are these sexual harassment accusations under the banner of the new wave definitions of sexual harassment? Or actual sexual harassment?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Could the folks at CNN be the dumbest bastards on the planet? Now Stelter is going to likely be in hot water for potential breach of confidentiality over the Sandmann settlement, and at least one other CNN personality also tweeted on the possible settlement.

Basically, "we're embarrassed that we got caught in this mess but hey, look, the kid probably didn't hardly get any money at all out of the deal". What are we, 7 years old?

Top Bottom