This is...CNN

golf

Reaction score
No mean tweets. Nuff said. That screams "B" all day long

Yeah, opened the borders, demeaned the military and border patrol, zoomed inflation and gas prices, defended Rosenbaum and friends.

Would think this would earn an A+ from cnn.

Only thing I can think of is he hasnt yet tried to reverse the abraham accords. Maybe that dropped his grade? Maybe saving that for 2022.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
I find it funny that righties keep posting about CNN isn't doing well in the ratings....like it is some sort of victory. All it proves is that leftists aren't complete sheep like righties. Don't need hourly doses of propaganda from their Fonks News equivalent.
It’s comedy gold is what cnn is. I laugh at their demise

stocker08

Reaction score
Only one triggered is you bud. Carry on

Triggered righties like you can't stop talking about CNN. All while feeding from the Fonks News trough. Lots of money in right wing propaganda these days. Sheep like you can't get enough.

Trump. Trump. Trump. Dotard. Trump. Righties. Trump.

In the thread where you freak out about CNN. THE MEDIA! HUNTER'S EMAILS!!!!! lol.

kg21

Reaction score
Triggered righties like you can't stop talking about CNN. All while feeding from the Fonks News trough. Lots of money in right wing propaganda these days. Sheep like you can't get enough.

In the thread where you freak out about CNN. THE MEDIA! HUNTER'S EMAILS!!!!! lol.
Stocker.......some new material for 2022 is your goal.

stocker08

Reaction score
Stocker.......some new material for 2022 is your goal.

Your goal is finding an activity outside of the off topic board. Maybe making a (real) friend or two.

KGF

Reaction score
Another child sexual predator at CNN. Say what you want about Jeffrey Toobin, but at least he only yanks it in front of other adults. 🤣😂

kg21

Reaction score

You have 27 bones in your hand. When Stocker posts these, he has 28.

stocker08

Reaction score
You have 27 bones in your hand. When Stocker posts these, he has 28.

When KG posts, it's mommy or daddy typing because KG hasn't developed past the cognitive ability of a toddler.

KGF

Reaction score
When KG posts, it's mommy or daddy typing because KG hasn't developed past the cognitive ability of a toddler.
That’s your come back? Nice. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Back to Ignore.

stocker08

Reaction score
Some free advice. Stop trying to win arguments with insults. It’s not working. Happy new year.

What argument was that? Did you even bother to read what I responded to.....or are you still in a blind, hysteric rage from the 2020 Trump defeat?

stocker08

Reaction score
That’s your come back? Nice. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Back to Ignore.

I know....not as good as dick jokes. So funny and clever. Righties are so genteel.

Also....22k posts strictly on the OTB of a Gopher message board....despite not being a Gopher fan. I can't believe a winner of your status is going to ignore me. :cry: . At least KG is an actual fan of the team....unlike you and deuce. Team winners.

kg21

Reaction score
The loony lefties are coming full circle on covid. All the way back to Trump.

As they continue to re-evaluate their position, they keep changing back to what Trump always said.

The beauty of it is they have no clue of this and even if they did, they could care less.

Top Bottom