This is...CNN

howeda7

Reaction score
Jake is a better poser than Howie. When the mask drops, Jake is just a hair off of Howie. You weren't around when Howie claimed he was a moderate Republican. Trump destroyed Howie and he is working on Jake hard.
Don't lie. I said I have voted for many Republicans because I have. Including your former hero, GWB. Twice. Former reasonable R's like Norm Coleman and other local officials. And much to 2's angst, Ron Paul.

Trump destroyed the Republican Party, though it was already sinking.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Jake is a better poser than Howie. When the mask drops, Jake is just a hair off of Howie. You weren't around when Howie claimed he was a moderate Republican. Trump destroyed Howie and he is working on Jake hard.
Trump has broken many on the left. Howie for sure.

bga1

Reaction score
Don't lie. I said I have voted for many Republicans because I have. Including your former hero, GWB. Twice. Former reasonable R's like Norm Coleman and other local officials. And much to 2's angst, Ron Paul.

Trump destroyed the Republican Party, though it was already sinking.
The Rs stink for the most part- no guts and too many swamp critters. But they are not exactly getting killed Howie....Polling is now showing R's + 4 to 6 in generic ballot polling. That is catastrophic for the sick D party. Trump may well have saved the Rs from a long slow gradual descent. There is new life brewing up, green shoots that make me hopeful that we will get rid of the old swamp critters like McConnell and Graham that have plagued the party.

howeda7

Reaction score
The Rs stink for the most part- no guts and too many swamp critters. But they are not exactly getting killed Howie....Polling is now showing R's + 4 to 6 in generic ballot polling. That is catastrophic for the sick D party. Trump may well have saved the Rs from a long slow gradual descent. There is new life brewing up, green shoots that make me hopeful that we will get rid of the old swamp critters like McConnell and Graham that have plagued the party.
Out with McConnell and Lindsey, in with MTG. Boebert, Josh Hawley and Matt Gaetz. I assume you think this is an upgrade?

bga1

Reaction score
Out with McConnell and Lindsey, in with MTG. Boebert, Josh Hawley and Matt Gaetz. I assume you think this is an upgrade?
I do. I prefer guts and independent thought to swamp critters. Yes. Straight forward people that speak their minds and do what they promised! Love it. Trump 2024 is fine with me and so is DeSantis.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Here we go again. Howie is convinced that MTG is a big player in the the GOP, yet lecture us all on how AOC is not for the Dems. Add it to the list of things you have no clue about.

KGF

Reaction score
I do. I prefer guts and independent thought to swamp critters. Yes. Straight forward people that speak their minds and do what they promised! Love it. Trump 2024 is fine with me and so is DeSantis.
I know you’re not a fan of McConnell, and I wasn’t happy about the vote for infrastructure (as was) and increasing the debt ceiling.

BUT, McConnell saw where this BBB was going with Manchin. He knew Manchin would never vote for it and the radicals would never moderate BBB. If they hadn’t passed infrastructure and the debt ceiling (which D’s passed anyway), DemAOCrats could’ve pointed the finger at the GOP as obstructionists.

Now, Dems have nothing but infighting. McConnell gave them enough rope to hang themselves. Dems will be fighting with themselves for the next year.

They will try to break up BBB into smaller pieces, but the Squad and radical Dem Senators will never support what Manchin wants and Manchin will never support what they want. It’s a circular firing squad.

McConnell doesn’t even want Manchin to change parties. He’d rather let them continue their infighting and win big in 2022.

It’s frigging brilliant!

bga1

Reaction score
I know you’re not a fan of McConnell, and I wasn’t happy about the vote for infrastructure (as was) and increasing the debt ceiling.

BUT, McConnell saw where this BBB was going with Manchin. He knew Manchin would never vote for it and the radicals would never moderate BBB. If they hadn’t passed infrastructure and the debt ceiling (which D’s passed anyway), DemAOCrats could’ve pointed the finger at the GOP as obstructionists.

Now, Dems have nothing but infighting. McConnell gave them enough rope to hang themselves. Dems will be fighting with themselves for the next year.

They will try to break up BBB into smaller pieces, but the Squad and radical Dem Senators will never support what Manchin wants and Manchin will never support what they want. It’s a circular firing squad.

McConnell doesn’t even want Manchin to change parties. He’d rather let them continue their infighting and win big in 2022.

It’s frigging brilliant!
If McConnell had supported Trump in Nov. and Dec. 2020 we would have won at least one of the Georgia runoffs and none of this garbage would have happened.
A lot of disillusioned Rs skipped the runoffs because they no longer trusted the Rs to fight. Bad move but it was aided by McConnell wanting to polish his own image.
Mitch is a swamper. He knows how to play the games when the bright lights are on. But when people aren't looking...not so good.

I want to have a better opinion of him, certainly he is better than Schumer, but I have seen him come up just short way too often to believe that some of it isn't on purpose as part of his self dealing.

kg21

Reaction score
Here we go again. Howie is convinced that MTG is a big player in the the GOP, yet lecture us all on how AOC is not for the Dems. Add it to the list of things you have no clue about.
AOC, from bartender, to a main talking head of the looney left.

It's all scripted everyone. It's just part of script.

Think about it like 1/6...........all part of a script.

Spoofin

Reaction score
A lot of disillusioned Rs skipped the runoffs because they no longer trusted the Rs to fight.
Rs skipped the runoffs or voted D in the runoffs because Trump’s stupid BS about a “stolen election” made them embarrassed and irritated at the R party.

• Love
Reactions: KGF

BarnBurner

Reaction score
If McConnell had supported Trump in Nov. and Dec. 2020 we would have won at least one of the Georgia runoffs and none of this garbage would have happened.
A lot of disillusioned Rs skipped the runoffs because they no longer trusted the Rs to fight. Bad move but it was aided by McConnell wanting to polish his own image.
Mitch is a swamper. He knows how to play the games when the bright lights are on. But when people aren't looking...not so good.

I want to have a better opinion of him, certainly he is better than Schumer, but I have seen him come up just short way too often to believe that some of it isn't on purpose as part of his self dealing.
Mitch is as bad or worse than Chuckles. Same person, one in the left pocket and one in the right pocket.

KGF

Reaction score

The was nothing that McConnell could do to change the outcome of those contested state elections. That was the responsibility of those state legislators and they let local Dems dictate elections rule changes over the course of pre-election Covid and did nothing.

Trump didn’t challenge them to take action. Of course, the media would’ve made it an election distraction and blamed Trump. It was inevitable, but McConnell was the leader of the Senate, and had no authority of elections. Trump is using McConnell as one of many scapegoats.

howeda7

Reaction score
The Raging Patriot? Another great source of fair and balanced truth.

KGF

Reaction score
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Geezus, this is bad even for CNN. Joy Reid will be jealous with this take.

bga1

Reaction score
Rs skipped the runoffs or voted D in the runoffs because Trump’s stupid BS about a “stolen election” made them embarrassed and irritated at the R party.
Trump was right. Sometimes being honest and holding an honest opinion is embarrassing. If you have courage, you stay with it.

golf

Reaction score
Saw a rather length cnn segment discussing biden's grades for this year. Graded him in five different categories and gave an overall B grade.

Despite china virus failure, immigration failure, inflation worst in 40 years, afghanistan debacle, military diminishing, he gets a B.

What a joke. Consider on the contrary all that trump accomplished. What would be trump's grade by this metric. Off the charts.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Saw a rather length cnn segment discussing biden's grades for this year. Graded him in five different categories and gave an overall B grade.

Despite china virus failure, immigration failure, inflation worst in 40 years, afghanistan debacle, military diminishing, he gets a B.

What a joke. Consider on the contrary all that trump accomplished. What would be trump's grade by this metric. Off the charts.
No mean tweets. Nuff said. That screams "B" all day long

GopherJake

Reaction score

You should watch CNN all day tomorrow to see if they revise his grades.

Spoofin

Reaction score

Well, he did save Christmas 🤷‍♂️

stocker08

Reaction score

I find it funny that righties keep posting about CNN isn't doing well in the ratings....like it is some sort of victory. All it proves is that leftists aren't complete sheep like righties. Don't need hourly doses of propaganda from their Fonks News equivalent.

Top Bottom