This is...CNN

PhiloVance

Reaction score
He was a reasonable debate moderator who wouldn't let Trump scream and repeat his lies. So now he's a leftist commie. Got it.
It wasn't Wallace job as a moderator to debate either candidate. It's for the candidates to debate the legitimacy of the other candidates statements. If one candidate let's a statement go by without challenging its on them.

KGF

Reaction score
Howard laughs at this but what you typed is all true. Howard is as clueless as it gets
If by “clueless” you mean blind-ass, hypocrite, hack, I’m with ya.

There are much bigger D-bag lefties here. howie has a decency about him in that regard that makes arguing with him fun. But howie has the unique and unsurpassed conviction to see his politicians as righteous and pure of motive and theirs as scheming, duplicitous, and sometimes down right evil. And the same goes for his media choices, polling services, etc.

He will not be deterred in his faith of his own opinion. He hurdles over contradicting facts with ease and a 🤣.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
If by “clueless” you mean blind-ass, hypocrite, hack, I’m with ya.

There are much bigger D-bag lefties here. howie has a decency about him in that regard that makes arguing with him fun. But howie has the unique and unsurpassed conviction to see his politicians as righteous and pure of motive and theirs as scheming, duplicitous, and sometimes down right evil. And the same goes for his media choices, polling services, etc.

He will not be deterred in his faith of his own opinion. He hurdles over contradicting facts with ease and a 🤣.
Gotta give him an A for effort. He just keeps at it

KGF

Reaction score
Seems odd to describe Howie and not mention dishonest. That is #1.
howie lies to himself as much as he lies in his posts. No way he could actually otherwise believe what he posts. His power to rationalize is great.

howeda7

Reaction score
But howie has the unique and unsurpassed conviction to see his politicians as righteous and pure of motive
Please quote where I called a politician "righteous" or "pure of motive". Just one. I dare you.

KGF

Reaction score
Please quote where I called a politician "righteous" or "pure of motive". Just one. I dare you.
I didn’t say you said it. I said you believe it. You act like. You post like it.

howeda7

Reaction score
I didn’t say you said it. I said you believe it. You act like. You post like it.
You made it up. You've got nothing. Got it.

I haven't defended anyone as much as several folks here defend all things Trump. I'm not sure we've ever had a righteous or pure politician. Certainly not in my lifetime.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You made it up. You've got nothing. Got it.

I haven't defended anyone as much as several folks here defend all things Trump. I'm not sure we've ever had a righteous or pure politician. Certainly not in my lifetime.
I think you mean “defend”

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Just shut the corrupt station down for good

2650AA65-DE91-43C3-B56A-A5F8C4C17A9E.jpeg

howeda7

Reaction score
Can I speak for Howie here? It's Project Veritas! Bad source. CNN is great.
Project Veritas is a joke. No one has said CNN is great or even cares about CNN except you Fellas rage watching and circle jerking over them daily.

KGF

Reaction score
Project Veritas is a joke. No one has said CNN is great or even cares about CNN except you Fellas rage watching and circle jerking over them daily.
So when you regularly rail on Fox News that’s not a “circle jerk”?

A group yank perhaps?

You meaning you, Wally, and Aaron Rupar.

howeda7

Reaction score
So when you regularly rail on Fox News that’s not a “circle jerk”?

A group yank perhaps?

You meaning you, Wally, and Aaron Rupar.
Fox News helps spread disinformation and RW propoganda to millions. As you always point out, no one watches CNN (unless there's a Hurricane or an airplane goes missing.)

KGF

Reaction score
Fox News helps spread disinformation and RW propoganda to millions. As you always point out, no one watches CNN (unless there's a Hurricane or an airplane goes missing.)
So your group yank is worthy…howie rationalization. You can bend your brain around anything you believe.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Today, Howie cares about sources. No EXCLUSIVES from Mueller, She Wrote (Venmo in the bio) allowed today. Maybe a little from FLCL, the hoarse whisperer, or the Beekeeper tho 🤷‍♂️

KGF

Reaction score
You mean like the “garbage” misinformation that Biden said Fox News was “sending out” regarding paying $450K to families of illegal children separated…that Biden denied, then defended, then bailed out now that they found it wasn’t popular?

That misinformation?

Spoofin

Reaction score

KGF

Reaction score
All in or all out. Such a cult!

CNN analyst implores Joe Manchin to leave Democratic Party: 'It would be better off'​

I remember when they thought contrarian Senators (i.e., McCain, Romney) were heroes.

GopherJake

Reaction score
All in or all out. Such a cult!

CNN analyst implores Joe Manchin to leave Democratic Party: 'It would be better off'​

So here you go again. One guy says something, so what? A single CNN analyst doesn’t represent all Ds.

Spoofin

Reaction score
So here you go again. One guy says something, so what? A single CNN analyst doesn’t represent all Ds.
LOL. If you are interested, you can easily go and read what a large number of Ds are saying about Manchin now. This ‘one guy’ was pretty tame.

Section2

Reaction score
LOL. If you are interested, you can easily go and read what a large number of Ds are saying about Manchin now. This ‘one guy’ was pretty tame.
Dissension is for the other party because that helps us. Ds need to stick together.

bga1

Reaction score
The mask is off of Jake now....he is headed towards Howieville on the fast train. :)

Spoofin

Reaction score
The mask is off of Jake now....he is headed towards Howieville on the fast train. :)
I disagree. @GopherJake is a liberal. Nothing wrong with that. He is also pretty consistent in his views. We disagree on a bunch, but I always feel we hear what the other has to say.
@howeda7, on the other hand, is as dishonest and as hypocritical as anyone on this site. We also disagree on a bunch, but Howie responds to that with dishonesty and BS.

bga1

Reaction score
I disagree. @GopherJake is a liberal. Nothing wrong with that. He is also pretty consistent in his views. We disagree on a bunch, but I always feel we hear what the other has to say.
@howeda7, on the other hand, is as dishonest and as hypocritical as anyone on this site. We also disagree on a bunch, but Howie responds to that with dishonesty and BS.
Jake is a better poser than Howie. When the mask drops, Jake is just a hair off of Howie. You weren't around when Howie claimed he was a moderate Republican. Trump destroyed Howie and he is working on Jake hard.

Top Bottom