This is...CNN

golf

Reaction score
Ted Cruz had a good one.

CNN tweet:. Is there a lane for Liz Cheney to earn a presidential nomination? (Cheney has just visited new hampshire to possibly test the waters.)

Cruz tweet:. Yeah, the democrat lane.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that earlier today, CNN gave wall-to-wall coverage of the Prosecution's closing arguments in the Kyle Rittenhouse case. But when it came to the Defense's closing arguments, CNN cut to Poopy pants Biden. They truly are fair and balanced 😂

Wally

Reaction score
Ted Cruz had a good one.

CNN tweet:. Is there a lane for Liz Cheney to earn a presidential nomination? (Cheney has just visited new hampshire to possibly test the waters.)

Cruz tweet:. Yeah, the democrat lane.
Sums up the complete morons of today's right.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that earlier today, CNN gave wall-to-wall coverage of the Prosecution's closing arguments in the Kyle Rittenhouse case. But when it came to the Defense's closing arguments, CNN cut to Poopy pants Biden. They truly are fair and balanced 😂
The prosecution did a good job of making the defense’s case. They spent most of their time pointing out things that were absolutely legal, but they just didn’t like.

If you don’t have the law, argue the facts. If you don’t have the facts, pound the table. They were pounding the table a lot.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Liberal CNN needs “actual journalists,” billionaire media mogul John Malone told CNBC in an interview in which he explained there is a place for the news channel in the proposed $43 billion combination of WarnerMedia and Discovery into a new entity Warner Bros. Discovery.

“I would like to see CNN evolve back to the kind of journalism that it started with, and actually have journalists, which would be unique and refreshing,” said Malone, who is longtime chairman of Liberty Media, which is a major shareholder in Discovery and will be the controlling partner of the new media combination.

“I do believe good journalism could have a role in this future portfolio that Discovery-TimeWarner’s going to represent,” he said.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Liberal CNN needs “actual journalists,” billionaire media mogul John Malone told CNBC in an interview in which he explained there is a place for the news channel in the proposed $43 billion combination of WarnerMedia and Discovery into a new entity Warner Bros. Discovery.

“I would like to see CNN evolve back to the kind of journalism that it started with, and actually have journalists, which would be unique and refreshing,” said Malone, who is longtime chairman of Liberty Media, which is a major shareholder in Discovery and will be the controlling partner of the new media combination.

“I do believe good journalism could have a role in this future portfolio that Discovery-TimeWarner’s going to represent,” he said.

Wait - he is a billionaire? Just a matter of time then until he is running a sex trafficking outfit, if he isn't already.

Wally

Reaction score
Wait - he is a billionaire? Just a matter of time then until he is running a sex trafficking outfit, if he isn't already.
Yea that's what I said.🙄
Your idiocy showing again.

Hey he is opening up opportunities for you and your kids. No threat to opportunities here. You make a great serf.

By most estimates, Malone is the largest private landowner in the United States, possessing upwards of 2.2 million acres (3,437 square miles), more than twice the size of Rhode Island.[5]

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
Snowflake must have ignored me, so sensitive.

Some random comment on the internet makes him lose his shit, you can't make it up.

Last edited:

golf

Reaction score
I missed this a couple months back, but this is classic Don Lemon.

“I’m not an opinion host. I give my point of view,” he said, apparently unaware of his self-contradiction.

“Everything I say, every single night, is based in fact,”…

The very same logic that is used by some lefties here.

One of my fave all-time youtubes is an interview Lemon did with Morgan Freeman (linked below). Lemon a couple times tried to get Freeman to talk about america is racist and so many people r victims of that. Freeman would have none of it. In fact, Freeman goes the other direction and praises america as a country where anyone can reach their dreams if they put in the effort. Not the answers Lemon expected nor wanted. At the end all Lemon could do was say that he gets tired of talking about race as well, which of course isn't true.

Top Bottom