This is...CNN

stocker08

Reaction score
A leftist who lives in a perpetual state of OUTRAGE over everything trying to dunk on righties he claims are the ones always outraged is pure comedy.

He posts in a thread where he and the rest of the righties are whining about THE MEDIA! Something that they bring to every thread on the OTB. lol.

kg21

Reaction score
He posts in a thread where he and the rest of the righties are whining about THE MEDIA! Something that they bring to every thread on the OTB. lol.
I don't know why righties do that. I mean the media is split right down the line.

For example, they cover Trump and Biden the exact same way.

You're right Stocker, I just don't get how the righties can whine about the media.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
I don't know why righties do that. I mean the media is split right down the line.

For example, they cover Trump and Biden the exact same way.

You're Stocker, I just don't get how the righties can whine about the media.

Waaahhh! The media doesn't talk about our right wing conspiracy theories!

Section2

Reaction score
CNN’s "Reliable Sources" with left-wing host Brian Stelter hit a new ratings low on Sunday in the category most coveted by advertisers.

"Reliable Sources" averaged only 90,000 viewers among the key news demographic of adults age 25-54, its smallest audience of the year among the group. The dismal performance marked only the second time Stelter’s show failed to attract 95,000 viewers in the demo

How does this guy have a job? The only explanation possible is that he’s a useful hack for the Democrat party. No business would keep this guy on. Chubby bald 30 year old with no charisma or presence, terrible voice, and dumb. I guess he reps the party well.

Reactions: SDR

Spoofin

Reaction score
How does this guy have a job? The only explanation possible is that he’s a useful hack for the Democrat party. No business would keep this guy on. Chubby bald 30 year old with no charisma or presence, terrible voice, and dumb. I guess he reps the party well.
Bald? Why did you have to go there?

Section2

Reaction score
Bald? Why did you have to go there?
At 30, bald and chubby and ugly with an odd squeaky voice doesn’t scream TV host. Especially in the diversity era. But it looks good on you though :)
Bald is a fine look for an older gentleman.

kg21

Reaction score
At 30, bald and chubby and ugly with an odd squeaky voice doesn’t scream TV host. Especially in the diversity era. But it looks good on you though :)
Chubby is white, making him a white supremacist. Therefore, I don't like the guy.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Thanks. I feel better. Not actually bald tho 🤷‍♂️

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
No way that guy gets to CNN without being a plant. He has awful ratings. Awful. How is he not fired or moved to a different role?

Angry

Reaction score
I believe the correct term is follicly challenged. Baldism is the greatest threat to our democracy since the civil war!

kg21

Reaction score
I've never seen his show, but I feel confident he is honored that the Fellas of Gopherhole have a multiple post thread discussing him in such depth.
Think of the honors for Trump on this site. He is still the most talked about here on GH.

Same analogy?

Section2

Reaction score
I believe the correct term is follicly challenged. Baldism is the greatest threat to our democracy since the civil war!
You’re right, it’s bald phobic behavior. The balds have been discriminated against for far too long!

howeda7

Reaction score
Think of the honors for Trump on this site. He is still the most talked about here on GH.

Same analogy?
Trump is talked about on thousands of websites. This might be the most discussion Mr. Bald CNN guy has ever had.

Wally

Reaction score
No way that guy gets to CNN without being a plant. He has awful ratings. Awful. How is he not fired or moved to a different role?
If no one watches him, how exactly is he significant?

Lets hear it boys....

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
It's hard to beat that roundtable discussion a few years ago when Ted Koppel spanked Stelter by saying CNN desperately NEEDS Trump or their ratings would go in the tank.... Stelter scoffed and denied and dismissed..... that doesn't seem to have worked out so well....

Koppel Schools Stelter on CNN Being Lost Without Trump

“That means what?” Stelter asked. “If ratings are up, that means what?”

“The ratings are up, that means you can’t do without Donald Trump,” Koppel responded. “You would be lost without Donald Trump.”

“Ted, you know that’s not true,” Stelter reacted.

“CNN’s ratings would be in the toilet without Donald Trump,” Koppel doubled down.

Koppel absolutely 100% nailed it 3 years ago, he couldn't have been more right. Well done, Ted

stocker08

Reaction score
It's hard to beat that roundtable discussion a few years ago when Ted Koppel spanked Stelter by saying CNN desperately NEEDS Trump or their ratings would go in the tank.... Stelter scoffed and denied and dismissed..... that doesn't seem to have worked out so well....

Koppel Schools Stelter on CNN Being Lost Without Trump

“That means what?” Stelter asked. “If ratings are up, that means what?”

“The ratings are up, that means you can’t do without Donald Trump,” Koppel responded. “You would be lost without Donald Trump.”

“Ted, you know that’s not true,” Stelter reacted.

“CNN’s ratings would be in the toilet without Donald Trump,” Koppel doubled down.

Koppel absolutely 100% nailed it 3 years ago, he couldn't have been more right. Well done, Ted

Meanwhile....the right wing sheep keep Fonks News at high ratings....and even manages to float two hard-core propaganda networks (Newsmax and OAN) afloat.

Farm animals feeding from the trough.

kg21

Reaction score
If no one watches him, how exactly is he significant?

Lets hear it boys....
Think of it like Stocker. Most have him on ignore, but it's fun to mock the little nerd every once in a while.

Top Bottom