This is...CNN

golf

Reaction score
You didn't learn that there were 100 different genders by figuring that out for yourself. I would have never known either. I praise the left wing channels for my education. How would I know CRT doesn't exist without those channels? How would I know Biden had a plan for covid? How would I know how great Biden is doing without them? How would I know there is no border crisis? How would I know 3.5 trillion is equal to 0? How would I know we were just a few seconds from losing the country on 1/6? How would I know Trump colluded but Dementia Guy and his family doesn't?

Sir, I need the leftie channels for the actual news. Why, I'm getting ready to celebrate Tim looking in Tom's eyes and saying he loves him. How would I know I was supposed to celebrate that for a month without the leftie networks.

I pay a large directv bill, and it's mostly for the leftie channels I get. It's the best money I've ever spent. Lemon, Maddow, Cuomo, Reid, etc. They are worth the price of admission. I was going to watch the Viking game today, but may tune into to left wing tv to learn.

Also, I think you will be proud of me, but I'm taking much of what I learn to my CRT class.

Yes, so much to learn. I have recently learned women don't get pregnant. People get pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: SDR

kg21

Reaction score
Yes, so much to learn. I have recently learned women don't get pregnant. People get pregnant.
Oh ya, the birthing persons! They are such idiots.

stocker08

Reaction score
The absolute horror. First people using the wrong gender pronouns on TikTok and now this...

First Obama took all the guns.....now liberals are coming for all the righties' pronouns.

howeda7

Reaction score
First Obama took all the guns.....now liberals are coming for all the righties' pronouns.
Wait...I thought Biden was taking our guns...Obama already did it?!? I guess he did a poor job.

howeda7

Reaction score
I post this ⬇️

And your analysis is that I am OUTRAGED. You truly are an absolute fool.
You constantly call out others discussing things as OUTRAGE but only if it involves Trump. Fraud. Shill.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You constantly call out others discussing things as OUTRAGE but only if it involves Trump. Fraud. Shill.
Every time you are left with nothing (which is basically every time you post) you throw out dishonest statements, meaningless crap, and the oh so clever “fraud” “shill” lines. Then you accuse someone of being obsessed with you and slink away. Here we are again…. 🙄

Spoofin

Reaction score
7 replied from you in a matter of minutes. And you whine about who's obsessed. Can't make it up.
7 from you in the last 40. 🤷‍♂️
As for me “whining about who’s obsessed” all I can say is I have never accused you of being very bright. If you had any self-awareness at all you would realize you are being mocked. Fraud.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
CNN’s "Reliable Sources" with left-wing host Brian Stelter hit a new ratings low on Sunday in the category most coveted by advertisers.

"Reliable Sources" averaged only 90,000 viewers among the key news demographic of adults age 25-54, its smallest audience of the year among the group. The dismal performance marked only the second time Stelter’s show failed to attract 95,000 viewers in the demo

Wally

Reaction score
CNN’s "Reliable Sources" with left-wing host Brian Stelter hit a new ratings low on Sunday in the category most coveted by advertisers.

"Reliable Sources" averaged only 90,000 viewers among the key news demographic of adults age 25-54, its smallest audience of the year among the group. The dismal performance marked only the second time Stelter’s show failed to attract 95,000 viewers in the demo

And some of those were righties on Gopherhole...
🤣🤣🤣🤷🏼‍♂️

howeda7

Reaction score

If your excitement over this lasts more than 4 hours, see JJMD.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
If your excitement over this lasts more than 4 hours, see JJMD.
Yes, anytime someone other than howie and company makes an observation, it must be overwhelming “excitement” or “outrage”. 🙄

Maybe you’re a little too sensitive about other people’s posts…or maybe you a big Stelter fan. Very possible. lick lick

howeda7

Reaction score
Yes, anytime someone other than howie and company makes an observation, it must be overwhelming “excitement” or “outrage”. 🙄

Maybe you’re a little too sensitive about other people’s posts…or maybe you a big Stelter fan. Very possible.
it's a joke. Lighten up, Francis.

howeda7

Reaction score
Righties have been living in darkness ever since their king was voted out last November. Lost to a guy who has dementia I'm told.
Raging dementia. It's more embarrassing than losing to Bowling Green. They can't get over it.

Spoofin

Reaction score

Maybe you’re a little too sensitive about other people’s posts…or maybe you a big Stelter fan. Very possible. lick lick
Howie has absolutely become the new Barnburner of GH. He slid right in.

howeda7

Reaction score
Howie has absolutely become the new Barnburner of GH. He slid right in.
Actually you seem to have taken that spot already. BB went from a "both sides suck" guy to one who loved defending Trump the last 4 years. Nice of you fill both voids. You are far less dumb though, I'll grant you that.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Actually you seem to have taken that spot already. BB went from a "both sides suck" guy to one who loved defending Trump the last 4 years. Nice of you fill both voids. You are far less dumb though, I'll grant you that.
Wake up Howie. Lies, hypocrisy, unfounded accusations…. if I didn’t know better I would think you are BB.

Top Bottom