This is...CNN

TRF Guy

Reaction score
"New Day" recently finished the third quarter with its smallest audience since 2014. The hapless morning show averaged only 444,000 viewers to finish as the No. 42 cable news program, behind dozens of Fox News and MSNBC offerings that air during less desirable timeslots.

Wally

Reaction score
I watch them somewhat to remind me how fucked up the left actually is. It's why I can no longer be surprised at anything. Lemon was talking about pronouns the last time I watched, and he was all on board.
All you do is watch cable news...

stocker08

Reaction score
Democrats aren't giant sheep like Republicans. That's why Fonks News get massive ratings.

lol.....all you guys are doing by dunking on CNN.....is proving what huge lemmings you are.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Well, when you talk about 1/6, 75% of the time, and covid the other 25%, people get bored.
Hell they even talked about the Russia hoax the other day like it’s still relevant 😂

Angry

Reaction score
It’s all the same people lying so I’ll just put this here.

The New York Times was forced to issue multiple, major corrections for an article published on Wednesday that falsely claimed 900,000 children had been hospitalized for COVID-19 since the start of the pandemic.

The full correction reads:

An earlier version of this article incorrectly described actions taken by regulators in Sweden and Denmark. They have halted use of the Moderna vaccine in children; they have not begun offering single doses. The article also misstated the number of Covid hospitalizations in U.S. children. It is more than 63,000 from August 2020 to October 2021, not 900,000 since the beginning of the pandemic. In addition, the article misstated the timing of an F.D.A. meeting on authorization of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for children. It is later this month, not next week.
The headline and subhead still mention single-dose vaccines for children, but that only refers to the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

And while the Times article discusses how other countries are trying to balance the risks of vaccinating children, it notes that the U.S. is doing things differently. One infectious diseases physician told the outlet that “We’ve had a significant impact on our pediatric population.” This is when the Times originally claimed 900,000 children had been hospitalized during the pandemic. The article now says 63,000 children were hospitalized between August 2020 and October 2021. It also states that 520 children have died due to COVID-19, without noting how small a fraction that is compared to the hundreds of thousands of adults who have died during the pandemic or noting the low likelihood children have of getting COVID.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Honest mistakes. I’m guessing someone got in big trouble for that.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Honest mistakes. I’m guessing someone got in big trouble for that.
The question is who got in big trouble? The original author or the person who had the balls to print the retraction? That's the kind of thing they look down on at NY Times, that whole admitting you told a big fat lie thing

Spoofin

Reaction score
The question is who got in big trouble? The original author or the person who had the balls to print the retraction? That's the kind of thing they look down on at NY Times, that whole admitting you told a big fat lie thing
The NYT is a joke. What has happened to the MSM in this Country is embarrassing.

kg21

Reaction score
CNN is a joke and pure comedy! I'm curious, which of their reporters or anchors makes you cringe or laugh the most? Mine is this little nerd named Jim Acosta. He was a wanna be tough guy when Trump was in office. Always trying to go for a gotcha question. Is he still at CNN? He has 100's of chances to do the same thing with Dementia Nerd, but I've never heard a thing.

1633783248304.png

TRF Guy

Reaction score
CNN is a joke and pure comedy! I'm curious, which of their reporters or anchors makes you cringe or laugh the most? Mine is this little nerd named Jim Acosta. He was a wanna be tough guy when Trump was in office. Always trying to go for a gotcha question. Is he still at CNN? He has 100's of chances to do the same thing with Dementia Nerd, but I've never heard a thing.

View attachment 14721
Loved when Trump put the weasel in his place more than once

Wally

Reaction score
Seems like its only righties who watch CNN.
Who woulda guessed...🤷🏼‍♂️

stocker08

Reaction score
Actually, based on recent ratings, pretty much no one is watching CNN.

Wait....but I thought "sheep". Oh right.....the actual sheep are glued to Fonks News, NEWSMAX, and OAN.

Right wing sheep be sheeping.

kg21

Reaction score
Wait....but I thought "sheep". Oh right.....the actual sheep are glued to Fonks News, NEWSMAX, and OAN.

Right wing sheep be sheeping.
You didn't learn that there were 100 different genders by figuring that out for yourself. I would have never known either. I praise the left wing channels for my education. How would I know CRT doesn't exist without those channels? How would I know Biden had a plan for covid? How would I know how great Biden is doing without them? How would I know there is no border crisis? How would I know 3.5 trillion is equal to 0? How would I know we were just a few seconds from losing the country on 1/6? How would I know Trump colluded but Dementia Guy and his family doesn't?

Sir, I need the leftie channels for the actual news. Why, I'm getting ready to celebrate Tim looking in Tom's eyes and saying he loves him. How would I know I was supposed to celebrate that for a month without the leftie networks.

I pay a large directv bill, and it's mostly for the leftie channels I get. It's the best money I've ever spent. Lemon, Maddow, Cuomo, Reid, etc. They are worth the price of admission. I was going to watch the Viking game today, but may tune into to left wing tv to learn.

Also, I think you will be proud of me, but I'm taking much of what I learn to my CRT class.

Last edited:

GopherNE

Reaction score
Actually, based on recent ratings, pretty much no one is watching CNN.
I assumed it was only boomers who actually watched TV news anymore. Or those stuck in a waiting room or airport. How boring must your life be to sit and watch the news on TV. Get a hobby.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I assumed it was only boomers who actually watched TV news anymore. Or those stuck in a waiting room or airport. How boring must your life be to sit and watch the news on TV. Get a hobby.
I’d love to know how you came to the conclusion I watched any tv news? Quit being a tool. I don’t waste my time on any of it. It is all crap. Both sides of it.

GopherNE

Reaction score
I’d love to know how you came to the conclusion I watched any tv news? Quit being a tool. I don’t waste my time on any of it. It is all crap. Both sides of it.
I'm talking in generalities. Not you. I honestly don't know who sits down and watches the news anymore, but there's so much discussion on it.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I'm talking in generalities. Not you. I honestly don't know who sits down and watches the news anymore, but there's so much discussion on it.
I don’t know who does either - but these news stations do have websites and Twitter feeds too 🤷‍♂️

stocker08

Reaction score
You didn't learn that there were 100 different genders by figuring that out for yourself. I would have never known either. I praise the left wing channels for my education. How would I know CRT doesn't exist without those channels? How would I know Biden had a plan for covid? How would I know how great Biden is doing without them? How would I know there is no border crisis? How would I know 3.5 trillion is equal to 0? How would I know we were just a few seconds from losing the country on 1/6? How would I know Trump colluded but Dementia Guy and his family doesn't?

Sir, I need the leftie channels for the actual news. Why, I'm getting ready to celebrate Tim looking in Tom's eyes and saying he loves him. How would I know I was supposed to celebrate that for a month without the leftie networks.

I pay a large directv bill, and it's mostly for the leftie channels I get. It's the best money I've ever spent. Lemon, Maddow, Cuomo, Reid, etc. They are worth the price of admission. I was going to watch the Viking game today, but may tune into to left wing tv to learn.

Also, I think you will be proud of me, but I'm taking much of what I learn to my CRT class.

If you had any friends....they'd do you a favor by telling you that your sarcasm is lame. It was good effort.....but turned out mostly sad. Back to Newsmax with you.

Top Bottom