This is...CNN

golf

Reaction score
Can you imagine if this would have happened to a high profile black Democrat? The near past teaches us that there would have been hour long special programs on racism, the history of racism, Donald Trump
and racism, you name it. It's not an exaggeration to say that.

Joe Biden said of blacks who wouldnt vote for him, "You aint black." LA Times columnist called Elder the face of white supremacy. Not surprising that it isnt a problem for a white woman in a gorilla mask to hit him in the face with an egg.

You are right. This would dominate the 24 hour news cycle and then some if Elder belonged to the other political party. Always impressive to me how republican party remains a force in spite of the consistent messaging american voters receive that the gop is evil and racist.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
Joe Biden said of blacks who wouldnt vote for him, "You aint black." LA Times columnist called Elder the face of white supremacy. Not surprising that it isnt a problem for a white woman in a gorilla mask to hit him in the face with an egg.

You are right. This would dominate the 24 hour news cycle and then some if Elder belonged to the other political party. Always impressive to me how republican party remains a force in spite of the consistent messaging american voters receive that the gop is evil and racist.

It's because everyone knows the Dem race card messaging is now complete bullshit and just a meaningless party slogan.

howeda7

Reaction score
Can you imagine if this would have happened to a high profile black Democrat? The near past teaches us that there would have been hour long special programs on racism, the history of racism, Donald Trump and racism, you name it. It's not an exaggeration to say that.
There's no excuse for the crazy woman. Lock her up.

But Elder is hardly "high profile". There's about a 1/1000 chance he will be the next Governor of California.

howeda7

Reaction score
Sure felt like it.
Notice you avoided the main point and tried to detract with a technical point. Always the tactic of losers.
It is the main point. That was a big story for 1-2 days. As this will be.

Section2

Reaction score
It is the main point. That was a big story for 1-2 days. As this will be.
The main point is the white lady in the gorilla suit throwing eggs at the potential first black governor and the media completely ignoring it. If Covington was only 2 days, it was wall to wall for those two days and this story hasn’t even been touched. Narratives rule. We complain because you all deny reality. Have to keep shoving it in your face.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
The main point is the white lady in the gorilla suit throwing eggs at the potential first black governor and the media completely ignoring it. If Covington was only 2 days, it was wall to wall for those two days and this story hasn’t even been touched. Narratives rule. We complain because you all deny reality. Have to keep shoving it in your face.
Life must be rough when you have the media on your side

howeda7

Reaction score
The main point is the white lady in the gorilla suit throwing eggs at the potential first black governor and the media completely ignoring it.

Section2

Reaction score

Articles no one will read! Here’s how the LAT tweeted the subject

doesn’t quite compare to the one hour of airtime CNN and MSNBC devoted to a high school kid smirking. That was a much worse offense than wearing a gorilla mask and throwing eggs. Both of course completely trumped by a guy having a confederate flag.

howeda7

Reaction score
Articles no one will read! Here’s how the LAT tweeted the subject

doesn’t quite compare to the one hour of airtime CNN and MSNBC devoted to a high school kid smirking. That was a much worse offense than wearing a gorilla mask and throwing eggs. Both of course completely trumped by a guy having a confederate flag.
Deflect and pretzel. The media. Oh the media. You and Golf are the biggest victims.

Section2

Reaction score
Deflect and pretzel. The media. Oh the media. You and Golf are the biggest victims.
I’m not a victim of the media no matter how many times you say it. You are a victim of the media. Jake is a victim. We all are.
Can you show me a single video clip of CNN discussing this story? Just one. You can’t. You are deflecting and pretzeling.

howeda7

Reaction score
I’m not a victim of the media no matter how many times you say it. You are a victim of the media. Jake is a victim. We all are.
Can you show me a single video clip of CNN discussing this story? Just one. You can’t. You are deflecting and pretzeling.
I have not watched CNN in a couple weeks. Find one yourself.

Section2

Reaction score
I have not watched CNN in a couple weeks. Find one yourself.
How about this.
which was the more offensive action

smirking at the native american
Wearing a gorilla mask and throwing eggs and a black politician.

Wally

Reaction score
I don't even know what the story is.
But, the lady sounds like she is crazy.
How is one crazy person a big news story?

Section2

Reaction score
I don't even know what the story is.
But, the lady sounds like she is crazy.
How is one crazy person a big news story?
A high school kid smirking was a huge national story

stocker08

Reaction score

And right wing news sources have been giving tons of publicity and credence to the stolen election claims.

But please keep whining about how YOU are a victim of the media. lol.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
And right wing news sources have been giving tons of publicity and credence to the stolen election claims.

But please keep whining about how YOU are a victim of the media. lol.
Fox News. Am I right? 🤣😂🤣😂

You clearly don’t watch FNC. OAN…sure.

It’s takes like this as to why you’re on my Ignore.

Now, if you feel good about how this election was conducted by top state Democrat politicians and negligent county officials, you’re blind. Stolen? I have seen proof. Unconstitutional changes to election processes in key states, absolutely right in front of our eyes.

kg21

Reaction score
If you tune in right now you can see Fredo

followed by Lemon!

CNN.............LMAO

stocker08

Reaction score
Fox News. Am I right? 🤣😂🤣😂

You clearly don’t watch FNC. OAN…sure.

It’s takes like this as to why you’re on my Ignore.

Now, if you feel good about how this election was conducted by top state Democrat politicians and negligent county officials, you’re blind. Stolen? I have seen proof. Unconstitutional changes to election processes in key states, absolutely right in front of our eyes.

Blah blah blah. Tucker Carlson alone has the highest rated news show and he's done NOTHING but pump stolen election claims and feed you excuses for why the election was illegitimate.

Face it.....Qanon controls the right wing and the media that fill your trough.

howeda7

Reaction score
He was such a victim he got to speak at the GQP convention as a hero. I think he's moved on more than you have. Sad.

Wally

Reaction score
When we have a media that’s the talking piece of a political party, we all suffer. Even if they are on your side.
That cat is out of the bag and its not going back. Roger Ailes showed that political fear mongering makes you lots of money and everyone on both sides jumped on the bandwagon.

I don't really see a solution, especially considering even facts have become political, I mean listen to beeg on vaccines 😯

kg21

Reaction score
Did Howeda, the dunce, try to claim Covington was only 2 days?

There are no words.

Top Bottom