This is...CNN

PhiloVance

Reaction score
God bless Brian Stelter. May he remain at the helm at CNN for a long, LONG time. He's the gift that keeps giving, every day, every week.

Colbert Grills Stelter About CNN's Handling of Cuomo

I honestly think Stelter is a Republican plant at CNN, put in position there to drive the network into the ground.
Cuomosexual Colbert grilling Stetler, now that's funny almost as funny a Stelter being a republican. You must write for Kimmel, who by the way isn't funny!

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score

PhiloVance

Reaction score
CNN is getting this right. Giving credit where credit is due for their website at this moment.

Another right wing publication! Let's wait for unbaised reporting such as Antifa Today or BLM website to see their take on the issue.

bga1

Reaction score
CNN is getting this right. Giving credit where credit is due for their website at this moment.

They actually have no choice in this one since the public is seeing the images in real time. In so many other situations they can claim that something different is actually happen, because we can't see it.

They are stuck with criticizing Biden here or all of their other fake narratives come into deeper question.

howeda7

Reaction score
Another right wing publication! Let's wait for unbaised reporting such as Antifa Today or BLM website to see their take on the issue.
Antifa Today. Good one. Nevermind that you have to make up the names, whereas the RW eqivalant websites are real, spectacular and cited often by the Fellas.

PhiloVance

Reaction score
Antifa Today. Good one. Nevermind that you have to make up the names, whereas the RW eqivalant websites are real, spectacular and cited often by the Fellas.
So you agree CNN is a RW outlet.

PhiloVance

Reaction score
But their friendly. WOW hate to think if they were unfriendly.

golf

Reaction score
You know biden is in trouble when his approval rating is even cratering among cnn employees.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
You know biden is in trouble when his approval rating is even cratering among cnn employees.

Look on the bright side; he can rest assured that at places like the NY Times and WaPo, he's still polling at 99% or higher

golf

Reaction score
Look on the bright side; he can rest assured that at places like the NY Times and WaPo, he's still polling at 99% or higher

All true. Still, that cnn number has to be devastating. Am sure biden camp never imagined his support could drop to that level.

Wally

Reaction score
Never seen more crying in my life.
So oppressed, so unfair 🀣🀣🀣

kg21

Reaction score
Never seen more crying in my life.
So oppressed, so unfair 🀣🀣🀣
Never seen more crying in my life. Well, why don't you turn on CNN?

Women's lives are over. It might be one of the biggest injustices ever done to womankind. Only this crying is real.

Wally

Reaction score
Never seen more crying in my life. Well, why don't you turn on CNN?

Women's lives are over. It might be one of the biggest injustices ever done to womankind. Only this crying is real.
Why would I watch CNN?
That's really dumb, but you do you.

howeda7

Reaction score
The media is so in the tank for Biden. It's not faair!

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
The media is so in the tank for Biden. It's not faair!

Chris Evans truly has no words. That's some deep shit right there.

In the tank for Biden? It would be GREAT if they were only in the tank for Grandpa Joe. Unfortunately it's pretty much party-wide, and no attempt any more to even hide that fact.

PhiloVance

Reaction score
I don’t care about β€œfaair”. I care about truth, reality, and consistent journalistic standards.

You don’t, and you even celebrate the bias with posts like this.
And where do you find truth, reality, and consistent journalistic standards?

golf

Reaction score
Fox News news anchors, not their opinion journalist, at least a few of them.

Start with network news and large newspapers make an effort to give both sides. Opinions r put on the opinion page in newspapers.

White house press corps is half conservative.

Tech media doesnt ban, censer, demonetize content believed by half the country.

Astounding arrogance by our media who think they know best and so they will decide what is best for the country.

We have seen where this has taken our country. Worst case, will lead to conservative states checking out due to scales being tipped so much.

Top Bottom