This is...CNN

Spoofin

Reaction score
Your obsession with me and CNN is truly bizarre and now disturbing. Get a new fantasy.
All these people who point out the crap you spew are "obsessed" with you. I've seen you call at least 5 people "obsessed" with you now. No chance the crap you spew is the problem - it must be all those posters are "obsessed" with you. The World makes sense again.

howeda7

Reaction score
All these people who point out the crap you spew are "obsessed" with you. I've seen you call at least 5 people "obsessed" with you now. No chance the crap you spew is the problem - it must be all those posters are "obsessed" with you. The World makes sense again.
Who are the 5? The only ones I'd call "obsessed" are you and 2 but you have him beat by a lot. Galty's limited specifically to CNN. Odd, but far less annoying than a full-time stalker like you.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Who are the 5? The only ones I'd call "obsessed" are you and 2 but you have him beat by a lot. Galty's limited specifically to CNN. Odd, but far less annoying than a full-time stalker like you.
So just me and 2? You literally just called Gatly obsessed in this thread. This morning. Then there was KGF less than 2-weeks ago (https://www.forums.gopherhole.com/b...unequal-economic-recovery.100351/post-2234176), and I can find a 5th if you want. Buy yeah Howie, we are all "obsessed". It has nothing to do with the dishonest, hypocritical BS you spew on a daily basis. We are "obsessed". Super "obsessed".

stocker08

Reaction score
Pretty clear that the only people watching CNN are the righties. Waiting to find something to be outraged about.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
CNN rating down 68% since January. 😂🤣😂🤣

Fox News Channel dominated the cable news competition in the second quarter of 2021, winning across all metrics: among total viewers in prime time and daytime, and among viewers 25-54, the demographic group most valued by national advertisers.

FNC’s Tucker Carlson Tonight was the most-watched show in cable news for the quarter, with a total audience of 2.924 million viewers. Tucker Carlson also finished first in the key demo, with an average audience of 487,000 viewers.

Overall, Fox News had four of the top five most-watched shows in cable news, with Tucker Carlson Tonight in first place among total viewers, followed by Hannity (2.653 million viewers), The Five (2.632 million viewers), MSNBC’s The Rachel Maddow Show (2.504 million viewers) and FNC’s The Ingraham Angle (2.071 million viewers)…

stocker08

Reaction score

Fox News Channel dominated the cable news competition in the second quarter of 2021, winning across all metrics: among total viewers in prime time and daytime, and among viewers 25-54, the demographic group most valued by national advertisers.

FNC’s Tucker Carlson Tonight was the most-watched show in cable news for the quarter, with a total audience of 2.924 million viewers. Tucker Carlson also finished first in the key demo, with an average audience of 487,000 viewers.

Overall, Fox News had four of the top five most-watched shows in cable news, with Tucker Carlson Tonight in first place among total viewers, followed by Hannity (2.653 million viewers), The Five (2.632 million viewers), MSNBC’s The Rachel Maddow Show (2.504 million viewers) and FNC’s The Ingraham Angle (2.071 million viewers)…

And? All it proves is that righties are sheep. Need their fill of propaganda.

howeda7

Reaction score
And? All it proves is that righties are sheep. Need their fill of propaganda.
Most of America is enjoying a break from the insanity and having the country run by competent people.

The Fellas are still getting their nightly fill of white outrage though. Suess! Potato Head! CRT!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Most of America is enjoying a break from the insanity and having the country run by competent people.

The Fellas are still getting their nightly fill of white outrage though. Suess! Potato Head! CRT!
“White outrage”. You are such a bigot. Be proud. DHB.

scools12

Reaction score

A new leftist buzzword. 🙄

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score

I’ve always said that CNN is no better or worse than FNC. Maybe I was wrong? 🤷‍♂️

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I’ve always said that CNN is no better or worse than FNC. Maybe I was wrong? 🤷‍♂️
They needed Trump badly. They lost their reason for existence.

FNC is by far better, but I will acknowledge that I am detecting a shift to the right in the stories that FNC is covering and a larger role for opinion. But, outside of some opinion shows, they always have a legitimate left/Democrat voice to air their point of view. The other cable news networks suffocate contrary right leaning analysis.

Special Report w/ Bret Baier is straight up the best news reporting in media.

stocker08

Reaction score

Yup. But righties still need their fill of wild outrage. Always have.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Yup. But righties still need their fill of wild outrage. Always have.

Lol. Howie must be watching Lemon or Tapper. That's pretty much what they said about their lost ratings.

stocker08

Reaction score
If CNN tells a lie, and no one is watching to hear it, did it really happen?

Have to check Fonks News. They have people watching around the clock so that they can quickly pass the outrage on to you.

howeda7

Reaction score
They needed Trump badly. They lost their reason for existence.

FNC is by far better, but I will acknowledge that I am detecting a shift to the right in the stories that FNC is covering and a larger role for opinion. But, outside of some opinion shows, they always have a legitimate left/Democrat voice to air their point of view. The other cable news networks suffocate contrary right leaning analysis.

Special Report w/ Bret Baier is straight up the best news reporting in media.
You're "detecting a shift" to the right? That means they've gone full OAN I guess. Sad.

howeda7

Reaction score
Lol. Howie must be watching Lemon or Tapper. That's pretty much what they said about their lost ratings.
ZZZ. If people watched CNN 10% as much as you guys think they do, their ratings wouldn't suck. CNN has always done better in a "breaking news" environment. When there's not breaking news, Fox and MSNBC get the hard core cable news folks on each side.

Between the election, the insurrection, the incompetent fool in the White House and Covid, there was an almost continuous breaking news environment for all of 2020. So CNN did pretty well. That's mostly gone away. A competent administration is in place. Covid is receding. etc.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

Top Bottom