This is...CNN

Spoofin

Reaction score
Next you'll be telling me the Pope isn't Catholic.
🤷‍♂️
I just wanted to post the retraction as it didn’t get much mention here for some reason? The comrades are all about facts. Of course, Howie will declare me posting it as “defending” Giuliani.

Spoofin

Reaction score

GoodasGold

Reaction score
I have trouble watching CNN if only because of Wolf Blitzer’s facial hair.

Spoofin

Reaction score

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
WaPo reports that CNN’s Chris Cuomo colluded with his NY Governor brother, Andrew Cuomo, and his staff on how to handle the sexual harassment allegations with the media.

CNN admits the inappropriate behavior of one of top journalists, but won’t punish him.

It’s just what CNN does.

PhiloVance

Reaction score
WaPo reports that CNN’s Chris Cuomo colluded with his NY Governor brother, Andrew Cuomo, and his staff on how to handle the sexual harassment allegations with the media.

CNN admits the inappropriate behavior of one of top journalists, but won’t punish him.

It’s just what CNN does.

On a conference call, what a dolt...his nickname Fredo is spot on.

howeda7

Reaction score
It's always so funny to me how you donalds brag that righties are more prone to being sheep....needing their right wing propaganda.
Plus the whole notion that CNN and company were desperate to get Trump out was their favorite narrative. No they weren't.

howeda7

Reaction score
What I learned from this is that Howie has 750,000 tv’s in his house.
If it meant I had enough $$ to afford that, I'd watch CNN as much as I do in your weird imagination.

In real life I haven't watched CNN in months.

Spoofin

Reaction score
In real life I haven't watched CNN in months.
Yeah right. You just happen to have all the same views and ideas on here. What a liar. It is so obvious to all of us that you watch CNN all the time. Why come here and deny it - we all know.

Spoofin

Reaction score

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
HIS obsession on who watches what stations/shows is stupid? HIS is?
Has GH ever had a bigger hypocrite than you? I can’t think of a single one.
howie loves to rail on my Fox News viewing habits. The difference is that I admit that I like watching several Fox News shows, but mostly news oriented ones. howie won’t admit he uses CNN as a source.

But I support most of my opinions with conservative or mainstream websites rather than Fox News. My best sources of what lefties think is GH, Fox News, and Yahoo News b/c it comes directly from the lefty source.

But howie complaining about someone’s accusatory obsession is the biggest of hypocrisy.

howeda7

Reaction score
howie loves to rail on my Fox News viewing habits. The difference is that I admit that I like watching several Fox News shows, but mostly news oriented ones. howie won’t admit he uses CNN as a source.

But I support most of my opinions with conservative or mainstream websites rather than Fox News. My best sources of what lefties think is GH, Fox News, and Yahoo News b/c it comes directly from the lefty source.

But howie complaining about someone’s accusatory obsession is the biggest of hypocrisy.
Mostly news. Of course.

I may have cited an article on CNN's website a few times. But I rarely watch it outside of election coverage and breaking news. You almost certainly watch more CNN yourself as you "monitor". Galty's obsession is odd.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Mostly news. Of course.

I may have cited an article on CNN's website a few times. But I rarely watch it outside of election coverage and breaking news. You almost certainly watch more CNN yourself as you "monitor". Galty's obsession is odd.
You find it odd that someone would declare what TV you do/don’t watch and not believe you when you say you don’t watch it? That does seem odd. DHB.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Mostly news. Of course.

Was Trump getting two scoops of ice cream “breaking news”? Rhetorical question. Of course, it was on CNN.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
CNN fires one of their few, if not only, conservative analyst. Rick Santorum was canned for speech that was interpreted as anti-Native American. His words were cherry-picked to justify the firing. He acknowledged his mistake in the way he communicated his opinion.

Meanwhile, Chris Cuomo works with his brother, Andrew, and his staff to spare him his governorship in NY for his profiteering off of the pandemic, responsibility for causing thousands of deaths in LTC facilities, and his numerous sexual harassment accusations; the defended him until they determined that he shouldn’t talk about it anymore. No punishment whatsoever.

CNN had so little representation of conservatives it won’t make much difference. Santorum was just a paid punching bag.

And ratings continue to decline.

Top Bottom