This is...CNN

golfing18now

Reaction score
I'd say this is CNN:

I, for one, owe CNN an apology this morning.

I awoke this morning to a warm, fuzzy feeling in my gut....a levity I hadn't felt in years. My mind immediately went to my wife of 26+ years. She had decided to dust off the 'ol lingerie drawer and was waking me today unlike any other in our marriage and we would be starting this day off with a bang. Those dreams were quickly dashed when I rolled over and saw the familiar backside view of a 15 year old hoodie/sweat pants combo. So then there could be but one explanation. The Uniter Joe Biden's embracing arms truly do extend beyond the aisle in the Capitol and they were pulling me in. His first task (before signing 4 dozen bipartisan created executive orders) was to pull all of us beaten down Republicans into the fold.

Thank you CNN for illuminating the lights on the Lincoln Memorial reflecting pool and for me.

jamiche

Reaction score
The Commie Confiscators have taken up positions surrounding salty galty and melvin's residences. In two hours they will seize their property and redistribute it to the masses.

jamiche

Reaction score
My reports indicate that all of salty galty's stuff has been redistributed to BLM and antifa except for his maga underwear. No takers.

howeda7

Reaction score
My reports indicate that all of salty galty's stuff has been redistributed to BLM and antifa except for his maga underwear. No takers.
There's going to be some wild partying in Chaz tonight! Or is it Chop?

Blizzard

Reaction score
I, for one, owe CNN an apology this morning.

I awoke this morning to a warm, fuzzy feeling in my gut....a levity I hadn't felt in years. My mind immediately went to my wife of 26+ years. She had decided to dust off the 'ol lingerie drawer and was waking me today unlike any other in our marriage and we would be starting this day off with a bang. Those dreams were quickly dashed when I rolled over and saw the familiar backside view of a 15 year old hoodie/sweat pants combo. So then there could be but one explanation. The Uniter Joe Biden's embracing arms truly do extend beyond the aisle in the Capitol and they were pulling me in. His first task (before signing 4 dozen bipartisan created executive orders) was to pull all of us beaten down Republicans into the fold.

Thank you CNN for illuminating the lights on the Lincoln Memorial reflecting pool and for me.

:)

John Galt

Reaction score
I think your male wife is wearing them right now....

Spoofin

Reaction score
Not only did he get a DUI - he is also a Trump supporter!
2FC5BC40-7E3F-4D20-AE9E-23A93453CA04.jpeg

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I think I’ve identified the problem. CNN doesn’t know the difference between “News” and “Opinion”. They complain about chyrons that are on opinion shows with an alleged news anchor while ignoring that they questioned Trump’s character, mental well-being during their NEWS segments with news anchors. Not opinion journalists.

Looks like CNN is tired of getting their ass kicked by Fox News and Project Veritas.

MennoSota

Reaction score
It's very clear that we no longer have unbiased reporters. Today we have interpretive reporting where the person on the scene is told to interpret the event from the pov of the news medias ideology. This applies to both Right and Left wing news agencies. Both sides have arrogantly decided that a common person is too stupid to interpret the events for themselves, therefore the news agency is interpreting for them and then herding the ignorant into their collective stalls where they can be controlled.

The best thing to do is to recognize the manipulation and give both sides the finger as you walk away.

CurveballJesus

Reaction score
1619025075781.png
In other words:
Ohio police officer shot killed a Black teenage girl holding a knife.

I guess believing your eyes ended when the Chauvin verdicts were read.

Also this gem from the article:
1619025175568.png

She wasn't trying to stab them, just a little mostly peaceful cut!

GoodasGold

Reaction score
View attachment 12621
In other words:
Ohio police officer shot killed a Black teenage girl holding a knife.

I guess believing your eyes ended when the Chauvin verdicts were read.

Also this gem from the article:
View attachment 12622

She wasn't trying to stab them, just a little mostly peaceful cut!
In the world of medicine we refer to that as a laceration. 👨‍⚕️

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I dare any lefty to watch the entire 11 minute Shapiro video and give an intelligent, accurate counter argument with supportive evidence as good as Shapiro’s. BTW, you’ll never see a Fox News anchor, like Bret Baier say anything remotely as opinionated or wrong as Jake Tapper does in this clip (never mind Jim Acosta, he doesn’t even imitate a “news anchor”):

PhiloVance

Reaction score
I dare any lefty to watch the entire 11 minute Shapiro video and give an intelligent, accurate counter argument with supportive evidence as good as Shapiro’s. BTW, you’ll never see a Fox News anchor, like Bret Baier say anything remotely as opinionated or wrong as Jake Tapper does in this clip (never mind Jim Acosta, he doesn’t even imitate a “news anchor”):

How can you keep them down on the farm once they've heard the truth.

Spoofin

Reaction score

PhiloVance

Reaction score

Top Bottom