Things will be fine on 09-12 if everyone gives themselves extra time

gopherdudepart2

Reaction score
Let's see if on 09-12-09 that a lot of folks will give themselves extra time to arrive earlier than normal and check things out so there is not a big rush at game time for everyone to be in there seats. Just hoping everyone plans some extra time in so there is not big parking jams and such. Everything is new, everyone doing the jobs for the shuttle and the parking is knew to this situation and the concessions, we will all learn our routines on game day as each game progresses. Plan, make extra time if you have it on 09-12-09, not everything will be as convienent or what everything we were used to at the Dome being the same. If you don't have the extra time hopefully enough other people will be tailgating or checking out the bars and establishments ahead of time so there is not a big crunch the last hour. TCF does leave you a little awe struck compared to the dome especially not having to smell the funk.

I'm guessing all the butts will be in the seats early for that one. If for no other reason, even the generally-ill-informed know there is going to be a flyover. Who wants to be having their ticket scanned when the jets are flying over?

Yeah, while I arrived a little late from tailgating before the scrimmage, I plan to be at the stadium a good hour to an hour and a half before game time on 9/12 so my son and wife can get a chance to wander around and see the place and just so I can absolutely guarantee not to miss the team coming out of the tunnel, the flyover, etc. I am pumped. It's going to be fantastic.

Top Bottom