The year could be interesting if

Doc1001

Reaction score
the offensive line gives the QB more time. I have been dissatisfied with it most of the year. But when they do---as in he second half of the AF game---we are a team to contend with. It then makes our run game much more effective also. Yes defense is always number one but our offense will look amazingly better by giving the quarterback just a little more time. I am guessing it probably wont happen based on what I have seen so far but wow--if it did happen we could head to a big bowl.

They always say how important it is for an O-line to have experience working together. We've made major upgrades on the line I believe but the experience together in game time is minimal. I'm really expecting noticable improvment week to week, although take into account we might improve but look worse saturday.

They always say how important it is for an O-line to have experience working together. We've made major upgrades on the line I believe but the experience together in game time is minimal. I'm really expecting noticable improvment week to week, although take into account we might improve but look worse saturday.

On that note, how good is Cal's defense? All I hear about is Jahvid Best and their offense...do they have a D to match?

I thought jahvid Best played every position both ways. If he doesn't then IDK. maybe one of the cal guys hovering will help us.

Cal's defense is very good. The weakness of their team in my opinion is wr play and inconsistent qb play from Riley.

Cal's defense is very good. The weakness of their team in my opinion is wr play and inconsistent qb play from Riley.

If that's the case look for the CBs to be one on one and the safeties to key on Best.

Top Bottom