The Vegas 16 Bracket: Who Ya' Got?

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
But only 8 teams.

I'll take ODU over Oakland in the title game.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Any TV coverage? It might create incentive to keep the DISH sports pack for another month.

I'll take Towson for kicks.

Is there anyone in the known universe that gives a rat's ass who wins or loses any of those games?

Semis are set.

ODU vs. UCSB
Oakland vs. East Tennessee State

Oakland-ETSU will have a lot of points scored.

I'm nuts. Found myself watching the last quarterfinal late last night. Could count the number of fans in attendance on one hand, but I do like the idea of this tournament better than the CBI or CIT. Interested to see if this postseason tourney will last, and if they can get up to 16 teams as originally planned. As a whole, these 8 teams are way better than most of the garbage teams that play in the CBI and CIT.

Semis are set.

ODU vs. UCSB
Oakland vs. East Tennessee State

Oakland-ETSU will have a lot of points scored.

I'm nuts. Found myself watching the last quarterfinal late last night. Could count the number of fans in attendance on one hand, but I do like the idea of this tournament better than the CBI or CIT. Interested to see if this postseason tourney will last, and if they can get up to 16 teams as originally planned. As a whole, these 8 teams are way better than most of the garbage teams that play in the CBI and CIT.

I took the afternoon off yesterday and saw some of it, too. Wanted to spite the one who thought nobody cared. Agreed that the play was a little better than I might have thought and almost no one was in the building. You would have thought they could have recruited some gamblers taking a break just to get a few in the seats. I saw part of the Neveda-Morehead game last night in the CBI and thought the play was pretty good. I can see these tourneys being a nice reward for smaller places that are decent and don't make it as well as younger teams that can use a few extra games. The three days in one location could make it more attractive than multiple travel destinations of the other tournaments.

Top Bottom