The Tennessean: Minnesota coach concerned about MTSU playmakers

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per The Tennessean:

Kill said MTSU's offense — both in scheme and personnel — is focused on putting slower opponents in a precarious position of making unassisted tackles in the open field. He would prefer his Golden Gophers avoid such situations.

"They do a great job of creating one-on-one situations, so we'll have to tackle well in space," said Kill on Tuesday's Big Ten coaches teleconference. "We tackled well last week (in a 42-20 win over Eastern Illinois). However, we are playing a football team that is athletically gifted, and we will get a test. There's no question about that. We have to tackle well in space."

http://www.tennessean.com/story/spo...ota-coach-concerned-mtsu-playmakers/14975233/

Go Gophers!!

Again, what the Bleep do you expect him to say to the other team's paper?

every coach in the country trots out the same cliches - "we respect our opponents;" "they are going to present a lot of challenges." blah, blah, blah.

Just once I want to see a coach come out and say something like this: "We are clearly the better team, and if we don't win by at least 40 points, I'm going to be pi**ed."

Again, what the Bleep do you expect him to say to the other team's paper?

every coach in the country trots out the same cliches - "we respect our opponents;" "they are going to present a lot of challenges." blah, blah, blah.

Just once I want to see a coach come out and say something like this: "We are clearly the better team, and if we don't win by at least 40 points, I'm going to be pi**ed."

Not sure why you get so ornery over these quotes. Yeah, they may be vanilla, but big deal.

What kind of a horses arse would Kill look like if he actually made a quote like you suggest? Show respect for your opponents before and after the game.

Not sure why you get so ornery over these quotes. Yeah, they may be vanilla, but big deal.

What kind of a horses arse would Kill look like if he actually made a quote like you suggest? Show respect for your opponents before and after the game.

Unless you're lane kiffen!

Top Bottom