The Senate Filibuster

Spoofin

Reaction score
Competitive seats, yeah, sounds about right.
It’s priceless. His month long argument goes up in smoke so he just ignores the evidence and calls you a liar when you referenced it.
It all makes sense again.

KGF

Reaction score
In a 50/50 Senate the Democrats would have gotten way more votes than the Republicans, that's what he means.

One vote in WY equals 20 votes in California or something close to that.
I think you better check your math. I’m not even sure what you mean by that.

Yeah, the population per electoral vote in Wyoming disproportionately represents the voters in Wyoming, but only by a little over 3x.

That’s b/c the US is a republic Wally, not a pure democracy. It was by design. As Galty pointed out, each state gets 2 senators.

You don’t like our founding fathers?

It always baffles me when DemAOCrats whine about that.

howeda7

Reaction score
howie, those are such bullshit answers, full of accusations but devoid of facts, there is no point is responding. You are a hopeless political lefty hack.
You didn't refute a single one. Because you can't. So you just curse. Sad.

howeda7

Reaction score
Competitive seats, yeah, sounds about right.
The point of gerrymandering isn't to increase the # of competitive seats. It's the opposite. So Spoof pointing that out as a rebuke to GQP gerrymandering is just stupid.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The point of gerrymandering isn't to increase the # of competitive seats. It's the opposite. So Spoof pointing that out as a rebuke to GQP gerrymandering is just stupid.
Right - you bitching about the Rs gerrymandering when data is showing it is the Ds benefiting more by that process is totally not stupid. My pointing out facts is stupid. smh #Sheep

howeda7

Reaction score
Right - you bitching about the Rs gerrymandering when data is showing it is the Ds benefiting more by that process is totally not stupid. My pointing out facts is stupid. smh #Sheep
The Dems don't benefit from gerrymandering overall. It's not even close.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The Dems don't benefit from gerrymandering overall. It's not even close.
Did CNN tell you that? Would you like to provide anything to support that other than you want it to be true? I'll get that process started...
1642184647321.png

KGF

Reaction score
You didn't refute a single one. Because you can't. So you just curse. Sad.
I’ve been refuting your gerrymandering narrative since before your bs voter suppression thread. You either just don’t understand the response or choose to forget about it or both.

I, and others, have countered you narrative repeatedly on multiple threads.

Try re-reading b/c I don’t have the desire to repeat the same damned arguments more than several times.

But please, don’t pretend your bs hasn’t been responded to b/c you’re the one that doesn’t have a response.

I swear you’re getting as bad as MplsGopher, and that is the last thing any poster would want to be like.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I’ve been refuting your gerrymandering narrative since before your bs voter suppression thread. You either just don’t understand the response or choose to forget about it or both.

I, and others, have countered you narrative repeatedly on multiple threads.

Try re-reading b/c I don’t have the desire to repeat the same damned arguments more than several times.

But please, don’t pretend your bs hasn’t been responded to b/c you’re the one that doesn’t have a response.

I swear you’re getting as bad as MplsGopher, and that is the last thing any poster would want to be like.
You have to give Howie credit for his ability to just ignore responses, links, and data that prove him wrong while continuing to spew nonsense and pretending no one has disputed it. He and MPLS are two peas in a pod that way. Howie went off the deep end a bit ago and I don't think he can stop the free-fall. CNN led him astray. He "doesn't watch CNN", yet repeats their narrative all day, every day 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom