The Republican Way

Spoofin

Reaction score
You do understand there are a number of things parents can opt-out of for their kids in school, right? Do you have an issue with parents deciding what they want their kids taught and what they don’t - or is it only on topics you have an opinion on?

OldBob53

Banned
Reaction score
Trumpists now days sub-consciously want to be fucked in the ass and consciously they've gone berserk as a result.

Come clean, there's nothing wrong with it if you just admit it and you can save us all the potential catastrophes.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Trumpists now days sub-consciously want to be fucked in the ass and consciously they've gone berserk as a result.

Come clean, there's nothing wrong with it if you just admit it and you can save us all the potential catastrophes.
You really need to leave the basement Bob. It’s safe now.

howeda7

Reaction score
Susan! This is beyond Troubling and Concerning. It goes straight to Appalling!

justthefacts

Reaction score
Do you honestly believe these numbers? 70% of republicans.... I call BS on this poll. I can honestly say I don’t personally know a single person (R or D) that believes the election fraud crap. Not a one.

justthefacts

Reaction score
56% < 70%, right?
I don’t buy 56% either, btw, but you are moving in the right direction.
"I don't buy either of these polls by reputable polling firms because they both say something I don't like." How very Trumpian.

75% of Republicans say either the 2020 election was the result of illegal voting or election rigging or that they don't know if it was.

73% of Republicans say that either agree the 2020 election was stolen from Trump or that the don't now if it was.

Sk4rMw8.png

Spoofin

Reaction score
"I don't buy either of these polls by reputable polling firms because they both say something I don't like." How very Trumpian.

75% of Republicans say either the 2020 election was the result of illegal voting or election rigging or that they don't know if it was.

73% of Republicans say that either agree the 2020 election was stolen from Trump or that the don't now if it was.

Sk4rMw8.png
I always get a kick out of your transparent bs. “I don’t know” is now an affirmative response? You can’t make it up. Well, you can.

stocker08

Reaction score

Sk4rMw8.png

Donalds just choose to ignore reality. Batshit crazy.....the entire party.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Rising Stars....

It's all about hate and violence and the threat thereof.

They don't care about expanding their base, they simply want to try and make voting harder and cheat and scam their way to Ws. This may work in the interim, however, I don't see it working past this decade, if it does work.

USAF

Reaction score
I always get a kick out of your transparent bs. “I don’t know” is now an affirmative response? You can’t make it up. Well, you can.
I always get a kick out of the fraud claiming he "doesn't buy" something, but providing zero counterargument.

Top Bottom