The Republican Way

stocker08

Reaction score
Breaking News! Howie finds, and eagerly rushes to post, evidence that crazy whacky people exist. This is revolutionary, no doubt about it. Left, right, and races of all kinds, this country has some whack people.

Good of Howard to dig deep for this, we never would have known otherwise

Big difference here is that dotard righties revere their crazy wackies. Things like this are only going to boost their credibility and ratings from the right. Wacko crazy sells because that's what the right wing has become. A sad sack of shit.

bga1

Reaction score
This is leftism in a nutshell. Opinions must fit in the right box to be aired. Must fit narrative. You posted that failing to understand the underlying propaganda it exemplifies.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
This is leftism in a nutshell. Opinions must fit in the right box to be aired. Must fit narrative. You posted that failing to understand the underlying propaganda it exemplifies.
Nailed it.

We want a host that is going to say exactly what we want them to say and never ever go off-script. This is the world we're living in today.

And the irony of Howard being too stupid to understand what he posted is funny, you have to admit. Just a complete buffoon, no two ways about it.

kg21

Reaction score
Big difference here is that dotard righties revere their crazy wackies. Things like this are only going to boost their credibility and ratings from the right. Wacko crazy sells because that's what the right wing has become. A sad sack of shit.
Yes!

I'm a dotard, a crazy wacky, and a sad sack of shit.

Hell, I'll take it.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
The USA Singers really sound like they have their act together, totally not unhinged

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Release everything on the Epstein Maxwell case. Unseal it all. Let the chips fall where they may.
I agree and I don’t care who they are. They have tapes and black notebooks that would expose most of them. You can’t let those sick bastards get away with what they’ve done. You just can’t

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
I guess they took a break from shrieking about vaccine mandates...

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
There was a time for about a year or two where I pulled double duty not long after college by writing sports for the local paper where I was living. Holy shit, I never knew how nutso parents can be at sporting events. I had always been playing so you don't really see it that much while you're actually out there but some parents just take their kids' sporting activities way, WAY too seriously...

I would guess the Heartland Signal has never known any Dem parents to act whacko though..

cncmin

Reaction score
I agree and I don’t care who they are. They have tapes and black notebooks that would expose most of them. You can’t let those sick bastards get away with what they’ve done. You just can’t
You will not like those results.

Top Bottom