The Republican Way

Go4Broke

Reaction score

About Larry Joseph Sabato - American political scientist and political analyst. He is the Robert Kent Gooch Professor of Politics at the University of Virginia, where he is also the founder and director of the Center for Politics, which works to promote civic engagement and participation.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score

About Larry Joseph Sabato - American political scientist and political analyst. He is the Robert Kent Gooch Professor of Politics at the University of Virginia, where he is also the founder and director of the Center for Politics, which works to promote civic engagement and participation.
Amen Larry.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Retirement. LOL. That's what you call it. LOL. Whatever helps you sleep at night!

"I contributed a lifetime of integrity, service before self, and excellence in all I did." This has to be the funniest thing ever written on a message board.

You haven't excelled at paying your bills.
You haven't excelled at keeping your lights on.
You haven't excelled at building a life for yourself.
You haven't excelled at life and now it's too late.

You have excelled at living off of better men. So I guess you have that going for you.

I've contributed to keeping you alive. You're a burden. No wonder you are obsessed with the free handouts. Anything to keep that free money coming? LOL.
You're dealing with an intellectual infant, but I gotta admit, it's entertaining even just seeing one side of this exchange; essentially zero reason to even know what's on the other side. You're not exactly fighting within your weight class though

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Keep paying. Hope it keeps you up at night. I know I get a little extra enjoyment knowing my $ comes partly from you.
Shocked you wouldn't take the bet!!! Cowardly poor drain on society. Your family was be so proud.

It doesn't keep me up at night. I've always known there are losers like you. You can't three blocks without some bum asking for money, if that kept me up at night, I'd be an insomniac.

The one thing about those bums though at least they are polite when they beg. You on the other hand, you think you're winning an argument by saying "I hope that I'm such a loser it keeps you up at night". Nope, no tough guy. You don't keep me up at night. I sleep well in a bed I paid for. That's the one thing we have in common, you sleep in a bed I paid for too.

Get a f'n job you drain on society.

USAF

Reaction score
Shocked you wouldn't take the bet!!! Cowardly poor drain on society. Your family was be so proud.

It doesn't keep me up at night. I've always known there are losers like you. You can't three blocks without some bum asking for money, if that kept me up at night, I'd be an insomniac.

The one thing about those bums though at least they are polite when they beg. You on the other hand, you think you're winning an argument by saying "I hope that I'm such a loser it keeps you up at night". Nope, no tough guy. You don't keep me up at night. I sleep well in a bed I paid for. That's the one thing we have in common, you sleep in a bed I paid for too.

Been drinking again tonight, Bob?

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Been drinking again tonight, Bob?
I don't really drink much, so no. Still not taking the bet? What a broke coward.

You have done less in your life than my dog. He's a net negative too but he's cheaper.

USAF

Reaction score
From a lawyer. Regularly on every list worldwide of the least admired professions.

You know the difference between a carp and a lawyer, Bob?

One's a filthy scum sucking bottom feeder. The other's a fish.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
From a lawyer. Regularly on every list worldwide of the least admired professions.

You know the difference between a carp and a lawyer, Bob?

One's a filthy scum sucking bottom feeder. The other's a fish.
I would have guessed leach! You know the gross little creatures that live off other animals.

But that's a triple drink for ya bud! Yeah, I agree with you though, most lawyers are scumbags. That's why it's so strange for you to feel so intimidated by it. Then again you've never worked a day in your life, so it's easy to intimidate you.

But yeah, lawyer jokes from the 1970s are hilarious. But also yes, most lawyers are scumbags. But most importantly, you're a broke a coward who lives off of the work of better men. As shitty as anyone as, there is nothing lower than a leach.

Still avoiding the bet? Now you seem to think I am a lawyer. You're fighting with yourself. Go take a nap grandpa.

USAF

Reaction score
I would have guessed leach! You know the gross little creatures that live off other animals.

But that's a triple drink for ya bud! Yeah, I agree with you though, most lawyers are scumbags. That's why it's so strange for you to feel so intimidated by it. Then again you've never worked a day in your life, so it's easy to intimidate you.

But yeah, lawyer jokes from the 1970s are hilarious. But also yes, most lawyers are scumbags. But most importantly, you're a broke a coward who lives off of the work of better men. As shitty as anyone as, there is nothing lower than a leach.

Still avoiding the bet? Now you seem to think I am a lawyer. You're fighting with yourself. Go take a nap grandpa.
Yup, you're drunk. Sleep it off, and don't call any clients until tomorrow.

You're now on ignore, so another rambling, nonsense response is unnecessary.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Yup, you're drunk. Sleep it off, and don't call any clients until tomorrow.

You're now on ignore, so another rambling, nonsense response is unnecessary.
Keep on running from the bet Grandpa. Such a chick move. Say something and then put them on ignore.

GopherRock

GopherHole Straw Boss
Reaction score
"Hi. I'm from the government, and I'm here to help."

-Minnesota GOP

howeda7

Reaction score

-Minnesota GOP

Listen here Mayo Clinic...you may think you're filled with experts on this, but we, the Minnesota GOP, did our own research. And according to Joe Rogan...

USAF

Reaction score

-Minnesota GOP

Wait. Wait just a minute here. Spoof assured me there was no political aspect to all this Covid, Vax stuff.

Must just be the MSM again. SMH.

kg21

Reaction score
126 days of paid leave to spend with their newborn is what the liberal loons are clamoring for, but you could have just as well have killed that child in the womb.

I can't stand the liberal loons. Can't stand them.

Bernie would have been ok with the woman killing the kid with a week left in the womb, but pop it out, and you get 100's of days off to care for it.

I read this shit for the entertainment value.

Go4Broke

Reaction score

Herschel Walker campaign deletes false claim saying the Republican candidate for Senate graduated from college

Herschel Walker's campaign for Senate removed a false claim -- which inaccurately said the Republican candidate graduated from the University of Georgia -- from a website for his Senate bid, the Atlanta Journal Constitution reported. Walker's campaign deleted the claim, which said that the former football star had "graduated from UGA with a Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice," after the Atlanta-based paper asked about the reference Thursday, according to the AJC.

The inaccurate claim that Walker completed a degree in criminal justice has been made before, including on his Amazon author page, his booking agency site and the New Georgia Encyclopedia website. Walker, who is a Heisman trophy winner and owns a food service company, has also been introduced as having earned a degree at a campaign rally, as well as during a US congressional hearing on reparations, and both times, the Republican candidate did not correct the mistake, the AJC reports.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Breaking News! Howie finds, and eagerly rushes to post, evidence that crazy whacky people exist. This is revolutionary, no doubt about it. Left, right, and races of all kinds, this country has some whack people.

Good of Howard to dig deep for this, we never would have known otherwise

Top Bottom