The Republican Way

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Broke wants to remind everyone that the Liberal indoctrination at our nation's colleges and universities is absolutely going according to plan.

Gotta get them in college before they actually have a clue

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Dating apps actually have "badges now" for "I'm Pro Choice" and "I support vaccinations", but they don't have the inverse. LOL.

Fortunately, every stupid girl that says she wouldn't sleep with or date a conservative, is lying.

I can't imagine any heterosexual males wouldn't date/sleep with a conservative woman. If they wouldn't, they're not heterosexual.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I'm surprised Trump's "media company" doesn't have a MAGA dating app yet. Maybe they can just buy out FarmersOnly.
Drink!

Also no one was complaining that there wasn't a dating app for conservative men, I was just pointing out how funny it is to have pro-choice badges while you're swiping. There are very few heterosexual liberal men who are employed and even fewer ones a woman would actually sleep with, so no need for an app on our end.

Last edited:

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Well, you would surely be the expert in this area.
I would be an expert in dating apps? I'm not even sure how that's insulting, it almost sounds more like a compliment. I did use them when I was a single man but I wouldn't say I was any more of an expert than anyone else. They probably do confuse you because you're kind of a simple fella, but for normal people, they aren't super complicated. So you don't have to quite be an expert to use one.

You really tried to find an insult in there but you're just not quite smart enough buddy.

Can you imagine being USAF? Too lazy to work and too dumb to even know how to insult someone. Nice life!

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
LOL.

What. A. Tool.
I didn't realize you were a senior citizen.

Can you imagine the amount of tax payer dollars that had to be dumped into keeping this moron fed for his entire life? No wonder he worships at the alter of handouts.

USAF

Reaction score
I didn't realize you were a senior citizen.

Can you imagine the amount of tax payer dollars that had to be dumped into keeping this moron fed for his entire life? No wonder he worships at the alter of handouts.
Sorry I hurt your feelings. Must be tough to need a dating service to get a date.

Loser.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Sorry I hurt your feelings. Must be tough to need a dating service to get a date.

Loser.
You didn't hurt my feelings at all, it was funny. Everyone who has been single in the last 10 years under the age of 70 has used a dating app. You're a fossil and a drain on society and it's hilarious. Is texting for the birds too?

As far as you hurting my feelings, it couldn't be done. I couldn't think less of someone than I do you. You are a senior citizen who has spent their entire life on government handouts. You know you're a loser, it's why my job intimidates you and you follow me around on here. You know I'm better than you and it eats at you but it's too late in your life to do anything about it.

So keep the insults coming, especially if they give you that fleeting illusion of victory.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
You owe me. I kept you free.

You're welcome.
And I've paid that debt OVER and OVER and OVER again.

Even if this isn't a case of stolen valor, you likely were a massive burden to them too.

USAF

Reaction score
And I've paid that debt OVER and OVER and OVER again.

Even if this isn't a case of stolen valor, you likely were a massive burden to them too.
We know you've contributed nothing to this society. Nothing. Zero. Zip. Zilch.

I contributed a lifetime of integrity, service before self, and excellence in all I did.

Just pay my retirement and stfu, loser. Go page through farmersonly.com and pretend someone would accept your offer.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
We know you've contributed nothing to this society. Nothing. Zero. Zip. Zilch.

I contributed a lifetime of integrity, service before self, and excellence in all I did.

Just pay my retirement and stfu, loser.
Retirement. LOL. That's what you call it. LOL. Whatever helps you sleep at night!

"I contributed a lifetime of integrity, service before self, and excellence in all I did." This has to be the funniest thing ever written on a message board.

You haven't excelled at paying your bills.
You haven't excelled at keeping your lights on.
You haven't excelled at building a life for yourself.
You haven't excelled at life and now it's too late.

You have excelled at living off of better men. So I guess you have that going for you.

I've contributed to keeping you alive. You're a burden. No wonder you are obsessed with the free handouts. Anything to keep that free money coming? LOL.

USAF

Reaction score
Retirement. LOL. That's what you call it. LOL. Whatever helps you sleep at night!

"I contributed a lifetime of integrity, service before self, and excellence in all I did." This has to be the funniest thing ever written on a message board.

You haven't excelled at paying your bills.
You haven't excelled at keeping your lights on.
You haven't excelled at building a life for yourself.
You haven't excelled at life and now it's too late.

You have excelled at living off of better men. So I guess you have that going for you.

I've contributed to keeping you alive. You're a burden. No wonder you are obsessed with the free handouts. Anything to keep that free money coming? LOL.
Keep paying. Hope it keeps you up at night. I know I get a little extra enjoyment knowing my $ comes partly from you.

Top Bottom