The Republican Way

howeda7

Reaction score
Bow down to the Dear Leader or you're out! MAGA!

cncmin

Reaction score
How dare he go to Delaware for Thanksgiving during inflation!

Fox News. Fair and Balanced.
Oh, and don’t you forget, Howie, sooooo many people are having hardship. far more than under the previous disaster of a president. RW media is really pushing that broken narrative. Oh, and the economy under the previous president was the greatest in the history of the world!!!! By what metric? don’t ask don’t tell. It just was. And now it’s total garbage, even though most of this year’s economy was based on policy set forth by the previous president. By what metric? don’t ask don’t tell. It just is.

howeda7

Reaction score
Oh, and don’t you forget, Howie, sooooo many people are having hardship. far more than under the previous disaster of a president. RW media is really pushing that broken narrative. Oh, and the economy under the previous president was the greatest in the history of the world!!!! By what metric? don’t ask don’t tell. It just was. And now it’s total garbage, even though most of this year’s economy was based on policy set forth by the previous president. By what metric? don’t ask don’t tell. It just is.
Gas was $1.00/gallon under Trump. Milk was $0.50 and life was great. That's the way I remember it.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Politics aside, the four (4) most hateful and divisive American years in my lifetime. Dump should be shot in the face and fed to wild boars.

Politics not aside. It is the left who made the Trump years the most hateful and divisive in my lifetime. What actually happened is that the right finally grew a pair of balls and fought back. It is the left who could not accept that and reacted violently. 24/7 negative reporting from our mainstream media enabled them.

GopherJake

Reaction score
What I said was true. The reaction from the left, even on this messageboard, is testament to the fact that they simple could not accept a conservative administration and reacted violently.
They are trying to make money. You are helping them. Stop doing that. Turn the channel. Stop citing them. Ignore them. Watch your favorite right wing conspiracy channel instead. Click on your favorite right wing conspiracy web site. Stop whining.

howeda7

Reaction score
And he didn't spread it to Oatmeal Brain.

Well, we can't have everything I guess.
So you wanted Biden to catch it and die?

Beeg will be along to admonish you shortly. I'll hold my breath.

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
N
This in a nutshell is the tolerant left
Nope…a Republican with zero tolerance for a methodically divisive, hateful, racist, sexist and greed driven asshole that stands in front of Americans and lies to our faces.

The sooner this asshole dies, the sooner the Party I support can get back to leading this country rather than making a mockery of it.

If you want to keep your head up Dump’s ass, that’s your choice, but I’d recommend stocking up on toilet paper and breath mints.

kg21

Reaction score
N

Nope…a Republican with zero tolerance for a methodically divisive, hateful, racist, sexist and greed driven asshole that stands in front of Americans and lies to our faces.

The sooner this asshole dies, the sooner the Party I support can get back to leading this country rather than making a mockery of it.

If you want to keep your head up Dump’s ass, that’s your choice, but I’d recommend stocking up on toilet paper and breath mints.
It doesn't matter if they are victims of society, they will hit my mom with a lead pipe, beat up my wife, shoot my sister, take on my sons........THEY MUST BE TAKEN OFF THE STREET! (5:20 mark)

They are beyond the pale.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
N

N

I’d have no problem if Trump didn’t run again. I just don’t want to go through what we’ve gone through the first 11 months with this inept administration

Top Bottom