The Republican Way

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I'm not saying to break it into more subgroups, I'm asking why not ask the question across all groups?

Why would it not simple be, did Dems or Republicans read more books? Either, he decided to only focus on whether whites read or not, or the poll never even thought to ask minority voters whether they read or not.
You know the reason, Bob. Howie can't figure it out, but I know you know

howeda7

Reaction score
I'm not saying to break it into more subgroups, I'm asking why not ask the question across all groups?

Either, he decided to only focus on whether whites read or not, or the poll never even thought to ask minority voters whether they read or not.
How do you know they didn't? Just because they don't provided detailed breakdown, doesn't mean they didn't ask everyone the same questions.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
How do you know they didn't? Just because they don't provided detailed breakdown, doesn't mean they didn't ask everyone the same questions.
I don't that's why I listed the only two possibilities.

The question was asked to only whites (unlikely) or the guy only decided to talk about the results when it comes to whites (much more likely). Both are equally as racist. Either the creator of the poll was racist by not thinking to ask minorities or this idiot that thinks he found a "gotcha" has such low expectations of minorities that he didn't think it mattered whether or not they read a book.

I wonder why he decided to only discuss the differences between white democrats and white republicans when it came down to reading a book this year?

Wally

Reaction score
I didn't make the implication, he made the implication.

Why would you divide the number by only the whites? Whites are the only ones capable of reading books? Why would it stand out to HIM to exclude African Americans and Mexicans from this book reading question?
Why would you assume they were excluded from the question?

If you do a big survey, much of the data would show no statistical significance. That data isn't very interesting so they don't usually talk about it. Sure it could be a coverup, it's possible. That doesn't mean that result is wrong.

cncmin

Reaction score
Gullibility and low intelligence are very strongly correlated. The Republican Party and FOX News are very much aware of this fact.

Wally

Reaction score
Gullibility and low intelligence are very strongly correlated. The Republican Party and FOX News are very much aware of this fact.
I know, let's get together and take advantage.

Who wants to start a MAGA 2024 PAC with me?

I will start an advertising agency, someone can start a call center and someone else can do the dtc mailings.

We siphon off 95% of the money in administration and expenses to our contractors listed above. We spend the remaining 5% on Trump 2024 billboards in Alabama and Mississippi.

Totally legit and totally MAGA.
😍

Last edited:

cncmin

Reaction score
I bet he's a Patriot who loves Jesus....

This kind of stuff has always existed under the rocks, but we had two parties who made sure this was never mainstreamed. And then one of them completely capitulated to the cancer to Western democracies known as Trumpism. Sickening, vile, preventable and very sad.

cncmin

Reaction score
I know, let's get together and take advantage.

Who wants to start a MAGA 2024 PAC with me?

I will start an advertising agency, someone can start a call center and someone else can do the dtc mailings.

We siphon off 95% of the money in administration and expenses to our contractors listed above. We spend the remaining 5% on Trump 2024 billboards in Alabama and Mississippi.

Totally legit and totally MAGA.
😍
Soooooo, If I were a completely immoral, unethical person like the previous President, yeah, I’d happily fleece them for every penny they are worth. Like he and RW media are still doing.

USAF

Reaction score
No, No. It is real and it represents what every R feels. That way..... everything makes sense again.
And spoof weighs in with an entirely predictable attempt to muddy the waters and thereby difuse the blame from Trumpism to "its nobody, and everybody."

What a fraud.

kg21

Reaction score
Soooooo, If I were a completely immoral, unethical person like the previous President, yeah, I’d happily fleece them for every penny they are worth. Like he and RW media are still doing.
You are no longer being fleeced? You can't possibly be that stupid.

howeda7

Reaction score
WASHINGTON — The last time Congress approved a major renewal of federal highway and other transportation programs, the votes were 359-65 in the House and 83-16 in the Senate. It was backed by nearly every Democrat and robust majorities of Republicans.

This year's $1 trillion infrastructure bill easily cleared the Senate 69-13 with GOP support, but crawled through the House last week by 228-206 with just 13 Republican votes. Those defectors were savaged afterward by former President Donald Trump, hard-right Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., called them "traitors" while tweeting their names and office telephone numbers, and one of the 13 says he received a death threat.

The votes, six years apart, and the harsh blowback against Republican mavericks illustrate a GOP in which conservative voices have grown louder and more militant, fanned by Trump's bellicose four years in office

Section2

Reaction score
WASHINGTON — The last time Congress approved a major renewal of federal highway and other transportation programs, the votes were 359-65 in the House and 83-16 in the Senate. It was backed by nearly every Democrat and robust majorities of Republicans.

This year's $1 trillion infrastructure bill easily cleared the Senate 69-13 with GOP support, but crawled through the House last week by 228-206 with just 13 Republican votes. Those defectors were savaged afterward by former President Donald Trump, hard-right Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., called them "traitors" while tweeting their names and office telephone numbers, and one of the 13 says he received a death threat.

The votes, six years apart, and the harsh blowback against Republican mavericks illustrate a GOP in which conservative voices have grown louder and more militant, fanned by Trump's bellicose four years in office

You guys are really going for this angle hard, huh. Some of us weren’t in a coma for 4 years. Political violence against Trump and conservatives has already been normalized. The seal is already broken. You’re just angry that the MGT crowd is adopting your tactics.

howeda7

Reaction score
You guys are really going for this angle hard, huh. Some of us weren’t in a coma for 4 years. Political violence against Trump and conservatives has already been normalized. The seal is already broken. You’re just angry that the MGT crowd is adopting your tactics.
So you're defending this conduct? Figures.

Go4Broke

Reaction score

1636943182541.png

1636943891384.png
1636944177428.png

1636944814975.png

1636942721345.png

Attachments

• 1636943475613.png
    1636943475613.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited: