The Republican Way

Spoofin

Reaction score
This is a good example of just how fraudulent these Nazis have become since the Gingrich revolution. There is no shame nor a bottom to how low these asswipes will go in their corrupt pursuit of power.
Nazis!

GoodasGold

Reaction score
  • Mike Pence endorsed the MEK, a fringe Iranian dissident group with little support in Iran.
  • The group forbids members from thinking sexual thoughts, considering them a distraction from their goals, which fits perfectly with Mike and Karen Pence’s sensibilities.

howeda7

Reaction score
  • Mike Pence endorsed the MEK, a fringe Iranian dissident group with little support in Iran.
  • The group forbids members from thinking sexual thoughts, considering them a distraction from their goals, which fits perfectly with Mike and Karen Pence’s sensibilities.
Not sure if serious....

Wally

Reaction score
"We love the poorly educated."

Tictoc is all the idiot righties need.
I see them every day at work and from the righties in my family. Obcessed with tictoc.

Go4Broke

Reaction score

Poll: 30% of Republicans say violence may be justified to 'save' US​

The Lead

In an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper, CEO and founder of the Public Religion Research Robert P. Jones attributes 30% of Republicans believing violence may be justified to "save" the US to former President Trump's "Make American Great Again" messaging.

howeda7

Reaction score
Tictoc is all the idiot righties need.
I see them every day at work and from the righties in my family. Obcessed with tictoc.
Do they know it's an app from Communist China?

kg21

Reaction score
I wonder why he broke it down by reading a book and then also by race. Why not just people who read a book in the last year?
How many blacks under 45, without a degree, read a book last year? Im trying not to laugh.

Wally

Reaction score
I wonder why he broke it down by reading a book and then also by race. Why not just people who read a book in the last year?
Probably because it was a correlation that stood out.🤷🏼‍♂️

What EXACTLY are you implying?

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Probably because it was a correlation that stood out.🤷🏼‍♂️

What EXACTLY are you implying?
I didn't make the implication, he made the implication.

Why would you divide the number by only the whites? Whites are the only ones capable of reading books? Why would it stand out to HIM to exclude African Americans and Mexicans from this book reading question?

howeda7

Reaction score
I didn't make the implication, he made the implication.

Why would you divide the number by only the whites? Whites are the only ones capable of reading books? Why would it stand out to HIM to exclude African Americans and Mexicans from this book reading question?
Because polls usually only breakdown whites into subgroups. The sample sizes are usually too small for other groups.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Because polls usually only breakdown whites into subgroups. The sample sizes are usually too small for other groups.
I'm not saying to break it into more subgroups, I'm asking why not ask the question across all groups?

Why would it not simple be, did Dems or Republicans read more books? Either, he decided to only focus on whether whites read or not, or the poll never even thought to ask minority voters whether they read or not.

Top Bottom