The Republican Way

stocker08

Reaction score
I haven't seen one GQP'er condemn this. But maybe I missed it. I'm sure Susan Collins is at least troubled.

They wouldn't dare speak badly about their 2024 candidate. It's why the hacks tiptoe around any Trump mentions. It's why they whine when he's brought up at all. Think that if the skidmark isn't mentioned for a few years....it'll wipe the slate clean so they can cheer for him again with no remorse.

howeda7

Reaction score
Forget vaccines for kids, we need bootstraps for kids...

Spoofin

Reaction score
Forget vaccines for kids, we need bootstraps for kids...

TBF - I think it is pretty obvious Marco meant for the parents not to work. Come on.

However, if Marco is talking about what I think he is - the Child Tax Credit - his statement is rather ignorant. That credit is simply being paid ahead of time - rather than making folks wait until they file their taxes. In the end, it washes out. Unless there is some other payment I am not aware of?

GoodasGold

Reaction score
TBF - I think it is pretty obvious Marco meant for the parents not to work. Come on.

However, if Marco is talking about what I think he is - the Child Tax Credit - his statement is rather ignorant. That credit is simply being paid ahead of time - rather than making folks wait until they file their taxes. In the end, it washes out. Unless there is some other payment I am not aware of?
Any chance I can get that tax credit before I have kids? Asking for a friend.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Can anyone explain how GQPers Greg Abbott and Madison Cawthorn got elected to political office? Neither has ever stood for anything. 🤔

stocker08

Reaction score
Who the f would go to that?

You serious? Have you looked around at the right wing these days? Q is becoming the new normal. Donalds are going to be beating down the doors to get tickets to see one of their upcoming stars.

kg21

Reaction score
You serious? Have you looked around at the right wing these days? Q is becoming the new normal. Donalds are going to be beating down the doors to get tickets to see one of their upcoming stars.
Is it a choice between this or a Dementia rally/ press conference?

howeda7

Reaction score

A Minnesota state senator is encouraging supporters to donate to a Lindstrom family facing federal criminal charges in connection with participating in the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.

Sen. Mark Koran, a North Branch Republican whose district includes the small town 40 miles northwest of the Twin Cities, on Friday posted a link to a crowdfunding site launched by a member of the Westbury family — four members of which are now among the eight Minnesotans to be charged so far with crimes related to the deadly Capitol riot.

Top Bottom