The Republican Way

howeda7

Reaction score
The 2024 election is still 1,155 days away -- I counted -- but, according to one senior aide to Donald Trump, the former president is all-but-certain to run again.
"I would say somewhere between 99 and 100 percent," Jason Miller told Cheddar earlier this month when asked about the chances that Trump runs again. "I think he is definitely running in 2024."

Wally

Reaction score
The 2024 election is still 1,155 days away -- I counted -- but, according to one senior aide to Donald Trump, the former president is all-but-certain to run again.
"I would say somewhere between 99 and 100 percent," Jason Miller told Cheddar earlier this month when asked about the chances that Trump runs again. "I think he is definitely running in 2024."

Run Forest Run!!!

cncmin

Reaction score

Hagedorn facing U.S. House ethics investigation over office spending​

Wow, another Congressional Republican doing white collar crimes. Everyone that has their head on straight already knows this is their M.O. I think more interesting news would be finding a Republican in Congress who is not a criminal. Yawn.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Wow, another Congressional Republican doing white collar crimes. Everyone that has their head on straight already knows this is their M.O. I think more interesting news would be finding a Republican in Congress who is not a criminal. Yawn.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say CRINGY didn't click on the link to see who the other 3 being investigated were.

Go4Broke

Reaction score

Carnahan resigned Aug. 19 after her friend, GOP donor and activist Anton “Tony” Lazzaro, was indicted on federal sex trafficking charges. The news of his arrest triggered a wave of sexual harassment claims within the party and accusations that Carnahan presided over a toxic workplace environment.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I would like that gun.😯
I think you’re more likely to be packing a Derringer 🥸

hate to ruin it for u, but a 50 cal don’t do that to a car, they blew it up with explosives cause real R men dig that kind of crap - over compensation.

stocker08

Reaction score
Lol. They want to be victims so bad. Tebow got "black balled" because he wasn't good.

Tebow is currently getting paid millions as a broadcaster and analyst with ESPN and other networks.

Yeah.....THAT horrible ESPN. Certainly can't have a Christian on TV!!!! Blackballed.

stocker08

Reaction score
Oh.....and the republican way today is:

(1) to act like an asshat
(2) promote asshattery
(3) lose and whine profusely about being a victim, and
(4) maintain the course

Top Bottom