The Republican Way

Section2

Reaction score
"Perspective". Kind of like when I told you what the Tea Party was for years and you insisted it was all about fiscal issues? Truth hurts, eh?
Truth? Nah. You get to decide what people believe and what movements mean. We all know that. It’s how you win arguments.

Go4Broke

Reaction score
I wonder if the non-white population in America shrank, too?

New U.S. census data released on Thursday show the white population declined for the first time in history last decade, with significant increases among people who identify as multi-racial, Hispanic and Asian driving much of the population growth between 2010 and 2020.

Nope, it seems America's non-white population didn't shrink.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
I wonder if the non-white population in America shrank, too?

New U.S. census data released on Thursday show the white population declined for the first time in history last decade, with significant increases among people who identify as multi-racial, Hispanic and Asian driving much of the population growth between 2010 and 2020.

No, it seems America's non-white population didn't shrink.
Whites off themselves in record numbers with booze and fentanyl. Keep that drug war going, I want to see a million fentanyl deaths on you pos drug warriors souls.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Rand Paul, Libertarian:

"will introduce amendments to defund any govt agency that seeks to enforce CDC guidelines, including schools."

Bravo, Mr. Paul. Bravo. This shall not stand, and will not stand; mandates with simply no science to back it up. Masks.... right...
Look at the small government libertarian preferring local governance rather than overarching federal policy.

Go4Broke

Reaction score
American Taliban

1629382999077.png

1629382196253.png

1629382281015.png

1629382328860.png

Last edited:

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
Well that’s good. Ever since Dishonest Dump left the office I was concerned that fact checkers such as Daniel Dale would be out of a job. I guess as long as the GQP remains in existence these folx will always have plenty of work. #jobsecurity

cncmin

Reaction score
Truth? Nah. You get to decide what people believe and what movements mean. We all know that. It’s how you win arguments.
Howie's point was spot on. Why don't you just admit you were wrong and move on instead of twisting yourself in knots? It's not as if the sane around here actually fail to remember how wrong you are on almost everything, so who do you really think you are fooling?

Section2

Reaction score
Howie's point was spot on. Why don't you just admit you were wrong and move on instead of twisting yourself in knots? It's not as if the sane around here actually fail to remember how wrong you are on almost everything, so who do you really think you are fooling?
It wasn’t. There isn’t a single “tea party”. It’s dozens of individual grassroots movements. Lots of people and groups capitalized on the fad and popularity of the movement for their own ends, and it fizzled out. The original movement is exactly as I described.

Section2

Reaction score
It's as if Trump, McCarthy, and McConnell are in constant competition to be the world's biggest asshat.
Compared to the enormous success of the Biden admin, Kamala, and Nancy Pelosi, those three really start to look bad.

cncmin

Reaction score
Compared to the enormous success of the Biden admin, Kamala, and Nancy Pelosi, those three really start to look bad.
The Biden administration has about one-millionth the corruption of the previous. I know how badly you hate people trying to actually make government work instead of fleecing it for personal gain, though.

kg21

Reaction score
The Biden administration has about one-millionth the corruption of the previous. I know how badly you hate people trying to actually make government work instead of fleecing it for personal gain, though.
How the f---k would you possibly know this?

Hell, three months ago you and yours were giving Cuomo a blowjob!

Wally

Reaction score
How the f---k would you possibly know this?

Hell, three months ago you and yours were giving Cuomo a blowjob!
Have you donated to my Reelect Trump PAC yet?
I will send you the Venmo...
🤣🤣🤣

stocker08

Reaction score

Trump was so openly and obviously corrupt that repubs decided to try and spin it as a positive. "He's unlike other politicians!!"

Top Bottom