The Republican Way

Spoofin

Reaction score
Spoof and the Fellas don't want to know. Hear no evil, see no evil. We can't waste time on this when the real issue is (insert Fox News current freak out).
Again, why are you so dishonest? Seriously.

Find a single post of mine that would even support that I don’t want to “waste time” on 1/6 or what I “don’t want to know”. My stance is pretty easy to grasp - I am all for the FBI’s investigation. I’m delighted they have charged over 500 people. I’m delighted their investigation is “far from over”. I hope they take everyone involved down.

What I am not in favor of is Pelosi’s grandstanding. I want the FBI to do what they do and Congress to do what they should be doing. Please tell me what investigating skills Peoli’s super sleuths have that the FBI doesn’t? Maybe we should get a team of private investigators on the case too. Magnum PI? You are the perfect sheep - just keep acting like no one is looking into 1/6 and the Ds are just fighting for truth and justice. Hell, you might even believe it.

USAF

Reaction score
Again, why are you so dishonest? Seriously.

Find a single post of mine that would even support that I don’t want to “waste time” on 1/6 or what I “don’t want to know”. My stance is pretty easy to grasp - I am all for the FBI’s investigation. I’m delighted they have charged over 500 people. I’m delighted their investigation is “far from over”. I hope they take everyone involved down.

What I am not in favor of is Pelosi’s grandstanding. I want the FBI to do what they do and Congress to do what they should be doing. Please tell me what investigating skills Peoli’s super sleuths have that the FBI doesn’t? Maybe we should get a team of private investigators on the case too. Magnum PI? You are the perfect sheep - just keep acting like no one is looking into 1/6 and the Ds are just fighting for truth and justice. Hell, you might even believe it.
Fraud.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Broke found a racist in NJ and posted it in the “Republican Way” thread, because? Yeah, Broke, you totally aren’t part of the problem. Not at all.

USAF

Reaction score
Broke found a racist in NJ and posted it in the “Republican Way” thread, because? Yeah, Broke, you totally aren’t part of the problem. Not at all.
Shill fraud, shill!!

Top Bottom