The Republican Way

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
Will anyone on the left?
Both sides of the extreme will only believe what fits their own personal agenda and politicians will only support what helps them get re-elected.

Term limits are far overdue if our society is to avoid continued stagnation regardless of which Party you prefer.

Spoofin

Reaction score
If true, will anyone on the far Right accept legitimate results? It’s hard to hear or see anything with your head up Orange Julius’ ass.
Legitimate results? Yes, I think so. What the D's are doing here, however, is all about politics and nothing about "legitimate results." I'm really tired of folks equating a disinterest with Pelosi's commission with not caring about 1/6.

I am 100% for an investigation and want every person involved charged. There already is a legitimate investigation happing. It has been ongoing for 6-months and it continues to this day. It has been referred to recently on here as a "massive" investigation. FBI Director Christopher Wray said last week the federal law enforcement agency has "hundreds more investigations still ongoing," including more serious charges still in store. "This is far from over," Wray said.

Over 500 have been charged to date. Some are providing more info now to help further the investigation. It is a massive and well organized investigation that has already beared fruit with more promised to come. It is conducted by the FBI/DOJ - organizations that were formed to provide legitimate results. Why on earth do we need a group from congress yelling at people in chambers on TV? What will they find that the FBI didn't? It will be a side show the media will eat up and it will do nothing to help the actual investigation or anything to help congress do their job. Grandstanding at its finest. You can already see that happepning.

USAF

Reaction score
Legitimate results? Yes, I think so. What the D's are doing here, however, is all about politics and nothing about "legitimate results." I'm really tired of folks equating a disinterest with Pelosi's commission with not caring about 1/6.

I am 100% for an investigation and want every person involved charged. There already is a legitimate investigation happing. It has been ongoing for 6-months and it continues to this day. It has been referred to recently on here as a "massive" investigation. FBI Director Christopher Wray said last week the federal law enforcement agency has "hundreds more investigations still ongoing," including more serious charges still in store. "This is far from over," Wray said.

Over 500 have been charged to date. Some are providing more info now to help further the investigation. It is a massive and well organized investigation that has already beared fruit with more promised to come. It is conducted by the FBI/DOJ - organizations that were formed to provide legitimate results. Why on earth do we need a group from congress yelling at people in chambers on TV? What will they find that the FBI didn't? It will be a side show the media will eat up and it will do nothing to help the actual investigation or anything to help congress do their job. Grandstanding at its finest. You can already see that happepning.

Well, for one thing, fraud, the criminal investigations currently underway are focused solely on who did what, 1/6, for the purposes of prosecution.

Which leaves a whole of area to be investigated, starting with how did this happen in the first place, and who may have had a hand in planning, organizing, and initiating it. Not to mention, why?

But you already know that.

Spoofin

Reaction score
WTF does that mean?
You seem to be going off the deep end, cut your internet and get help dude...

Or better yet, get a f job....
Weren't you recently without a job?

Wally

Reaction score
Weren't you recently without a job?
Prior to a year ago, I was a stay at home dad. Working since last July. This winter I had a temp layoff for about two months but had a job( yea!! Covid unemployment boost😎😎)

Now I am working twice as many hours as I want to, had only two days off in last 3 weeks.

scools12

Reaction score
Pelosi’s commission is pure politics. It’s not about getting so called “legitimate results” no matter how the leftist nut jobs try to spin it.

This commission is about a narrative the leftists are to trying stretch out until the 2022 mid-terms.

Last edited:

USAF

Reaction score
Pelosi’s commission is pure politics. It’s not about getting so called “legitimate results” no matter how the leftist nut jobs try to spin it.

This commission is about a narrative the leftists are to trying stretch out until the 2022 mid-terms.
And what would that narrative be? Trump and his crowd attempted to overthrow an election?

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Prior to a year ago, I was a stay at home dad. Working since last July. This winter I had a temp layoff for about two months but had a job( yea!! Covid unemployment boost😎😎)

Now I am working twice as many hours as I want to, had only two days off in last 3 weeks.

"Welcome to Arby's, do you have any coupons" type talent.

Wally

Reaction score
"Welcome to Arby's, do you have any coupons" type talent.
Think what you will, IDGAF

I lay out my whole life and my experiences, you're just a rightwing blowhard hiding behind your bs.

Section2

Reaction score
WTF does that mean?
You seem to be going off the deep end, cut your internet and get help dude...

Or better yet, get a f job....
There are two tweets in that post. You commented on the first one. The second was the point of my post. It’s larger in font. I assumed this was pretty obvious, but I guess not to you. Need more help? Claire Mckaskill is going to make a family 4fh of July tradition of watching the Jan 6 riots. Got it yet?

Wally

Reaction score
There are two tweets in that post. You commented on the first one. The second was the point of my post. It’s larger in font. I assumed this was pretty obvious, but I guess not to you. Need more help? Claire Mckaskill is going to make a family 4fh of July tradition of watching the Jan 6 riots. Got it yet?
So what?
Why does that trigger you?

Does someone wanting to use that as a lesson on why we must safe guard our society bother you?

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
Republican pos want to hide information from the people. I want everything the government does to be an open book, including everything the IRS does and everyones tax returns. Republicans just want to enable the screwing of the American people. Its their number one goal. Sounds more like China than a free open society.

McConnell blasts ProPublica tax leak, says whoever is responsible should be 'hunted down and thrown into jail'

GopherJake

Reaction score
Republican pos want to hide information from the people. I want everything the government does to be an open book, including everything the IRS does and everyones tax returns. Republicans just want to enable the screwing of the American people. Its their number one goal. Sounds more like China than a free open society.

McConnell blasts ProPublica tax leak, says whoever is responsible should be 'hunted down and thrown into jail'
If the information is supposed to be private, then I agree with The Turtle that the a-holes that leaked the data should be prosecuted.

Wally

Reaction score
If the information is supposed to be private, then I agree with The Turtle that the a-holes that leaked the data should be prosecuted.
It shouldn't be private, why is anything the government does private?

Hiding it hurts way more people than it helps,it only helps the rich and powerful fuck people over.

Spoofin

Reaction score

Hiding it hurts way more people than it helps,it only helps the rich and powerful fuck people over.
That’s your opinion, which really doesn’t matter. The fact that leaking the info is illegal is not an opinion and does matter.

GopherJake

Reaction score

Maybe, maybe not. Not addressed by my post. It currently is private.

Section2

Reaction score
So what?
Why does that trigger you?

Does someone wanting to use that as a lesson on why we must safe guard our society bother you?
Who said it triggered me?
Is she using it as a lesson or celebrating it annually?

Section2

Reaction score

Private citizens tax information is “things the government does”????!!! Time to change the diapers.

howeda7

Reaction score
Which leaves a whole of area to be investigated, starting with how did this happen in the first place, and who may have had a hand in planning, organizing, and initiating it. Not to mention, why?

But you already know that.
Spoof and the Fellas don't want to know. Hear no evil, see no evil. We can't waste time on this when the real issue is (insert Fox News current freak out).

Top Bottom