The Republican Way

howeda7

Reaction score
"In an ever-changing, incomprehensible world the masses had reached the point where they would, at the same time, believe everything and nothing, think that everything was possible and nothing was true..."

That is so true. MAGA-world, summarized perfectly.

I wonder how many MAGAs honestly believe, right now, today, that Trump actually built a big, beautiful wall, from sea to sea, and that Mexico paid for it.
Millions. Thousands at least. More than 2.

howeda7

Reaction score
Can I select on which one of the Old White Fellas executes me?

I wonder if anyone will rebuke this call for murder/violence?
They don't know much about OAN. Haven't heard. Not aware. Can't even find it on their TV, even though it's right next to Fox News. Believe me!

Spoofin

Reaction score
They don't know much about OAN. Haven't heard. Not aware. Can't even find it on their TV, even though it's right next to Fox News. Believe me!
Well - anything I know about OAN I have seen on GH (mainly from you). I am aware of it (thanks to GH - mainly you), but couldn't name a single person or show on it. I also couldn't tell you if it is on my TV or not (YouTube TV). Hard to find time for OAN with all the Qanon research I am doing.

stocker08

Reaction score

Too busy hate watching CNN so that they can rush here and talk about how they are victims to the media.

stocker08

Reaction score

donald-trump-water.jpg

Last edited:

golfing18now

Reaction score
Too busy hate watching CNN so that they can rush here and talk about how they are victims to the media.

You are right and I'm probably as guilty as anyone of citing CNN and some of the lunacy that gets spewed from that outlet. But this site also frequently cites stories from OANN or Fox. So which is it? Does media play a role in shaping viewpoints of citizens or does it not? It seems to me we can't have it both ways.

stocker08

Reaction score
You are right and I'm probably as guilty as anyone of citing CNN and some of the lunacy that gets spewed from that outlet. But this site also frequently cites stories from OANN or Fox. So which is it? Does media play a role in shaping viewpoints of citizens or does it not? It seems to me we can't have it both ways.

Look around. Which group spazzes out about THE MEDIA on a non-stop basis?

Did you know that the only reason that Trump lost (didn't according to some really grounded righties) is because the MEDIA!?

Spoofin

Reaction score
New here? There is a large contingent that will tell you only RW media spews BS. They have been told so.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Why was there even a vote on having an investigation beyond the FBIs if the Ds were going to force one either way? More grandstanding.

USAF

Reaction score
Why was there even a vote on having an investigation beyond the FBIs if the Ds were going to force one either way? More grandstanding.
What we really need right now is the 127th congressional investigation into Bengazi.

You're such a fucking fraud, it's pathetic.

The same Repugnicans who tried to hijack the electoral college don't want to investigate Jan 6th, and you blame Democrats.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Will Pelosi’s committee of super sleuths be any less biased in their investigation than the committee doing the “audit” in AZ?

Top Bottom