The Pirate

John Galt

Reaction score
Errgh! How do you like him now??!

I never liked him and probably never will. Glad we didn't hire him.

Errgh! How do you like him now??!

Love him, love his half time comments. His team looked very disinterested the entire game. Not sure if they thought it would be easy or if they just didn't care. That's on the coaching staff, so who knows. We'll see how much his players like him when Falk decides to stay or not.

He was out coached tonight.

Correct.
Ouch coached in a major way.

They had a crazy season.
0-2 with a loss to an FCS.
8-0 controlling their own Rose Bowl destiny.
Completely dominated 3 games in a row.

I think with the gopher scandal and losing those last two big in the regular season, Leach didn't keep his team very focused on playing a team they were fairly evenly matched with. I thought Minnesota might run all over them and win a high scoring.

Not shocked Minnesota won. Shocked Minnesota won by completely shutting them down. Minnesota had superior coaching tonight.

Still like him. I think he could win big if he moved to a recruiting hotbed. Would be a great hire for a midlevel ACC school to gain access to more recruiting.

I think he could win small anywhere. I think he could win big in some different places.

Love him, love his half time comments. His team looked very disinterested the entire game. Not sure if they thought it would be easy or if they just didn't care. That's on the coaching staff, so who knows. We'll see how much his players like him when Falk decides to stay or not.

Falk already stated that he's coming back. We'll see if he holds to that.

Leach is a dick, and he can go choke on one.

Goldy's revenge!
10-year anniversary on Thursday!
Curse is lifted!

Leach blew a halftime lead. In a bowl game. Joel Maturi is scrambling to find his special firing phone at this very moment.

Leach blew a halftime lead. In a bowl game. Joel Maturi is scrambling to find his special firing phone at this very moment.

The Curse of MACturdi is finally lifted at least for a day. Never forget the debacle that was Brewster, for all the good he did Maturi brought about the era of Brewster ball and the chaos that ensued.

Correct.
Ouch coached in a major way.

They had a crazy season.
0-2 with a loss to an FCS.
8-0 controlling their own Rose Bowl destiny.
Completely dominated 3 games in a row.

I think with the gopher scandal and losing those last two big in the regular season, Leach didn't keep his team very focused on playing a team they were fairly evenly matched with. I thought Minnesota might run all over them and win a high scoring.

Not shocked Minnesota won. Shocked Minnesota won by completely shutting them down
. Minnesota had superior coaching tonight.

Still like him. I think he could win big if he moved to a recruiting hotbed. Would be a great hire for a midlevel ACC school to gain access to more recruiting.

I think he could win small anywhere. I think he could win big in some different places.

Oh really? ;)

dont like him any less the dude can flat out coach offense - claeys outdueled him today you gotta tip your cap sometimes it happens

YEs. In fact, I said I wouldn't be surprised if Minnesota won in the headline thread

You said this? "I thought Minnesota might run all over them and win a high scoring." Huh? :D

You said this? "I thought Minnesota might run all over them and win a high scoring." Huh? :D

Yup. Said slightly surprised if they won but thought it would be a close high scoring game

Not the headline thread but I just bumped it for you since you're so concerned about my prognosticating

Anything is cool tonight! Great win! Really exciting game to watch! Kudos to you for forecasting it.

Anything is cool tonight! Great win! Really exciting game to watch! Kudos to you for forecasting it.

Well I was completely off with how I thought the game would play out. Not surprised it was close. Good win. Great game plan by the defense. Offense only turned it over once. Did enough to win field position game. Hopefully they can take the next step in the next two years.

Top Bottom