The new Corona virus, should we worry?

bga1

Reaction score
The delta surge is spreading, sorry antivax idiots, your supply of monoclonal antibodies isn't endless. I say save them for the vaxxed breakthrough cases. F the people who won't take care of themselves.

Personal Responsibility...
Delta is spreading due to the vaccine which likely caused the variant. That's what happens when you have an inefficient vaccine. Natural immunity is far and away the better defense. The vaccine is/was valuable as a stopgap for the elderly or the fat populations. As an ongoing strategy, it is fruitless.
Chinese Covid is here to stay. Thanks to Dr. Fauci....

Obviously, you Wally, the vax man are afraid even though you are vaxxed. Hmmm- why would someone who is totally protected be worried?? Odd.

Wally

Reaction score
Delta is spreading due to the vaccine which likely caused the variant. That's what happens when you have an inefficient vaccine. Natural immunity is far and away the better defense. The vaccine is/was valuable as a stopgap for the elderly or the fat populations. As an ongoing strategy, it is fruitless.

Obviously, you Wally, the vax man are afraid even though you are vaxxed. Hmmm- why would someone who is totally protected be worried?? Odd.
Delta mutated in India before they had any vaccine.

I am not afraid, I live exactly as I did preCovid.

IF you don't want a vax I don't want you vaxxed.

I just want to let natural selection take its course.

kg21

Reaction score
Delta mutated in India before they had any vaccine.

I am not afraid, I live exactly as I did preCovid.

IF you don't want a vax I don't want you vaxxed.

I just want to let natural selection take its course.
and I'm living exactly as I did pre-global warming! Let's just natural selection take it's course.

golf

Reaction score
In his speech, biden said this is a pandemic of the unvaxxed. 1/160,000 a day of the vaxed who get china virus will be hospitalized.

The vaxxed are safe. Let the unvaxxed choose. States can deal with overcrowded hospitals if needed.

Would also allow biden time to do important things like maintaining an open southern border, promote 1619 project thru dept of ed, pass a 3.5 trillion dollar package, and check his watch.

This whole thing is about distraction from a failed presidency.

Wally

Reaction score
You will die naturally. I hope you don't worry. That global warming has to scare the shit out you.

I am not worried, if I go tomorrow I go. Be nice to make it until my kids are 18, for their sake.

Wally

Reaction score
In his speech, biden said this is a pandemic of the unvaxxed. 1/160,000 a day of the vaxed who get china virus will be hospitalized.

The vaxxed are safe. Let the unvaxxed choose. States can deal with overcrowded hospitals if needed.

Would also allow biden time to do important things like maintaining an open southern border, promote 1619 project thru dept of ed, pass a 3.5 trillion dollar package, and check his watch.

This whole thing is about distraction from a failed presidency.
As long as you don't complain or care if your kid gets in a car accident and dies because the hospital is full.👍👍👍

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Listen to Psaki lie. She claims Florida is a lower vaccinated state. That’s absolute bullshit!

Florida is doing well with rate of vaccination of its residents. 55.4% are fully vaccinated and 65.7% have received 1 dose.

That’s better than the vast majority of states:

78BAAC08-1722-4631-95B6-12F2E5A077FA.jpeg
ED5340B5-6B44-41E2-9DA0-BD11326890A1.jpeg

Wally

Reaction score
Who cares that this administration continually lies? I’m old enough to remember when that OUTRAGED people.
Well I counted 21 states with higher vax rate than Florida. They weren't even discussing vaccination rates in the question. Its almost like someone is looking for anything to flip out over.

Last edited:

golf

Reaction score
As long as you don't complain or care if your kid gets in a car accident and dies because the hospital is full.👍👍👍

I am pro vaccine. Have been vaccinated and no regrets about it.

That said, what is wrong with biden showing a little compassion here. What is wrong with biden saying some hospitals are filling up and that is a problem. What is wrong with biden also saying that some citizens are so terrified of the vaccine that they are willing to quit their job or drop out of a university program. Then what is wrong with saying both realities need to be treated with seriousness and compassion. Therefore, since each state is in a different situation, each state will determine the path that is best for its own citizens.

Instead Biden makes a point to all but say the nonvaxxed are stupid, selfish ingrates. He then lies by taking credit for the biggest economic growth in 40 years. He lies by taking credit for vaccine distributon. He lies by taking credit for death rate going down. In reality, all of these happened because the vaccine came online, wouldve happened as well if you or i was the president.

All about distracting from a presidency on the rocks. Issue after issue sees biden falling short. Maybe cognitive decline has a hand in all this. Wonder what the biden of 10 years ago would think of the biden of today. Scum is a word that comes to mind.

(Also a despicable lie as twice in his speech biden said certain republican governors arent promoting the vaccine - see links below. Scum.)

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score

That said, what is wrong with biden showing a little compassion here. What is wrong with biden saying some hospitals are filling up and that is a problem. What is wrong with biden also saying that some citizens are so terrified of the vaccine that they are willing to quit their job or drop out of a university program. Then what is wrong with saying both realities need to be treated with seriousness and compassion. Therefore, since each state is in a different situation, each state will determine the path that is best for its own citizens.

Instead Biden makes a point to all but say the nonvaxxed are stupid, selfish ingrates. He then lies by taking credit for the biggest economic growth in 40 years. He lies by taking credit for vaccine distributon. He lies by taking credit for death rate going down. In reality, all of these happened because the vaccine came online, wouldve happened as well if you or i was the president.

All about distracting from a presidency on the rocks. Issue after issue sees biden falling short. Maybe cognitive decline has a hand in all this. Wonder what the biden of 10 years ago would think of the biden of today. Scum is a word that comes to mind.

As you know, Biden is a puppet- he's nothing. He wanted to be President badly enough and his wife Jill wanted the power, so they allowed his "centrist Dem" name to be used as a front for an agenda that would never sell through the front door.

Make no mistake about it. The policies we see today are not incompetence. These are policies designed by the left to ruin our nation. America must fall for leftist dreams to be realized. Full on climate change agenda and population control efforts can only be accomplished if American power falters. We are the remaining obstacles. Open borders, deals with Iran, handing the Taliban billions of dollars worth of military weapons, shutting down our own oil, ramping up inflation, spending at a level we can never pay back, raising taxes on US corporations, controlling speech and the news- these are all anti- American policies that are designed not to build better back but to destroy.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Beeg is LIGHTING PEOPLE UP!!!!

Spoofin

Reaction score

(Also a despicable lie as twice in his speech biden said certain republican governors arent promoting the vaccine - see links below. Scum.)

This is a great post Golf. Thanks.
For starters, it would be great if the looney left could acknowledge there is a difference between pro-vaccine-choice and anti-vax. Biden is the leader of that ignorance.

Wally

Reaction score
For starters, it would be great if the looney left could acknowledge there is a difference between pro-vaccine-choice and anti-vax.
How many other "choices" will the righties support protecting workers from getting fired over?
Lets hear them.

Why weren't you guys up in arms over healthcare workers being required to get flu shots?

It's all political theater on both sides.

Spoofin

Reaction score
How many other "choices" will the righties support protecting workers from getting fired over?
Lets hear them.

Why weren't you guys up in arms over healthcare workers being required to get flu shots?

It's all political theater on both sides.
You are one of those I was talking about.

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
This is a great post Golf. Thanks.
For starters, it would be great if the looney left could acknowledge there is a difference between pro-vaccine-choice and anti-vax. Biden is the leader of that ignorance.

They also fail to admit that natural immunity is as good, and likely better than the vaccine.

But this is how totalitarian regimes begin/operate. Continue to divide the people against each other with propaganda.

Top Bottom