The new Corona virus, should we worry?

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Hamms was one of our go to beers in college when getting the most beer with the money we had was the most important thing.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
DUN dun dun dun DUN dun dun dun
From the land of sky blue waters (waters),
From the land of pines, lofty balsams,
Comes the beer refreshing,
Hamm's, the beer refreshing.

DUN dun dun dun DUN dun dun dun
Brewed where nature works her wonders,
Aged for many moons, gently mellowed,
Hamm's the beer refreshing,
Hamm's the beer refreshing.
Hamm's.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
and in an odd meeting of sports and health care........

Matt McCollister, the architect of South St. Paul's recent rise in boys' basketball, resigned Wednesday after he pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit health care fraud.

McCollister, who was a practicing attorney as well as a basketball coach at the time, admitted to participating in a scheme to defraud insurance companies with false health care claims in 2016 and 2017.

As head coach, McCollister helped South St. Paul develop into one of the top teams in Class 3A. The Packers are 11-0 this season and have 30 victories in their past 32 games over two seasons. McCollister became head coach in 2019.

South St. Paul assistant coach Darren Edwards will take over as head coach.

Wally

Reaction score

I guess 2 weeks from now Corona will be much worse than it is now.

i always wondered why states or local authorities don’t make the arenas just not sell food and beverage. Then there is not reason to take your mask off. Of course it might have something to do with the money. You just never know.

I have already gone to a concert at Target Center that required vaccination or negative test.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Blizzard is with me and you and Wally are against me. I feel extremely comfortable with where I am at on this one! :)
It is pretty hard to argue with that logic 🤷‍♂️

Wally

Reaction score
Man they're really bad at this too. Should have been doing this a year ago when Biden first took office!

You said what I wanted much more creatively.

I am not sure the knuckle draggers here get your point tho.

Last edited:

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
I have already gone to a concert at Target Center that required vaccination or negative test.
That’s great they should make this rule start this weekend. Why does it have to wait until the 26th. How hard is it. Call the excel and say hey you know that game coming up Friday anyone there needs to show vaccination or a negative test. Either this is a big deal or it’s not and waiting 2 full weeks to implement this tells me it’s not that serious.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
That’s great they should make this rule start this weekend. Why does it have to wait until the 26th. How hard is it. Call the excel and say hey you know that game coming up Friday anyone there needs to show vaccination or a negative test. Either this is a big deal or it’s not and waiting 2 full weeks to implement this tells me it’s not that serious.
Same argument for workplace mandates

Wally

Reaction score
Same argument for workplace mandates

I just got the work email a few days ago, vaxxed or weekly testing starting at end of the month. Can't wait to hear what my antivax coworkers have to say, it should be hilarious...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
and in an odd meeting of sports and health care........

Matt McCollister, the architect of South St. Paul's recent rise in boys' basketball, resigned Wednesday after he pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit health care fraud.

McCollister, who was a practicing attorney as well as a basketball coach at the time, admitted to participating in a scheme to defraud insurance companies with false health care claims in 2016 and 2017.

As head coach, McCollister helped South St. Paul develop into one of the top teams in Class 3A. The Packers are 11-0 this season and have 30 victories in their past 32 games over two seasons. McCollister became head coach in 2019.

South St. Paul assistant coach Darren Edwards will take over as head coach.

Say no more

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score

Shouldn’t they be a little more, you know, “scientific” in their messaging here? We know the Pfizer neutralizing titers and efficacy versus infection (which aren’t spectacular to begin with) drop down to Jack fuc# after about 8-12 weeks versus Omicron. Call it an even 90 days which is generous. Moderna seems a little better.

Doesn anyone care anymore, or are these passports just “doin somethin”. NYC has had historic case rates despite the stupidest COVID policies in the US outside of California ‘20-21.

Wally

Reaction score
A fake vax card business would be booming on campus.... I'm sure a few frat boys are all over it.
🤣

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Shouldn’t they be a little more, you know, “scientific” in their messaging here? We know the Pfizer neutralizing titers and efficacy versus infection (which aren’t spectacular to begin with) drop down to Jack fuc# after about 8-12 weeks versus Omicron. Call it an even 90 days which is generous. Moderna seems a little better.

Doesn anyone care anymore, or are these passports just “doin somethin”. NYC has had historic case rates despite the stupidest COVID policies in the US outside of California ‘20-21.
There's an agenda here. As I've been saying, doesn't matter what news comes out, get your shots, get boosted, get mandated, get passported. It's going to require a good chunk of us to say stop for the agenda to die

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
This should get the attention of anti-vaxxers:

Penthouse Forum, therapy edition

Calling in to the podcast How To Do It, the man said: “I’m a heterosexual man in my 30s. In July of last year I contracted Covid and was very sick.

“When I got out of the hospital, I had some erectile dysfunction issues. Those gradually got better with some medical attention, but I seem to be left with a lasting problem.

“My penis has shrunk. Before I got sick, I was above average, not huge, but definitely bigger than normal. Now I’ve lost about an inch-and-a-half (3.8cm) and become decidedly less than average.

“It’s apparently due to vascular damage, and my doctors seem to think it’s likely permanent.

“It shouldn’t really matter, but it has had a profound impact on my self-confidence in my abilities in bed.”

And from the comments:

Adam

I got Covid and mine grew by 10cm. Now my underpants don't fit any more and my wife has cancelled our divorce we had planned. I am distraught. Please help.

Top Bottom