The new Corona virus, should we worry?

Spoofin

Reaction score
It's fantastic news. Cases going through the roof and deaths declining. Perhaps 2022 will be the great year that we get rid of the pandemic and the Democrat scammers that used it for their own power grab. A total smashing of the left is in order for November 2022. The propaganda machines are going to have to go all out 24/7 to stop it.
We are never "getting rid" of COVID.

bga1

Reaction score
We are never "getting rid" of COVID.
I agree, medically. We will never get rid of the flu either. It is not the disease I expect to go away, it's the fear mongering and politicization that I hope moves down the road.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score

-Redacted emails and off the record phone calls in late Jan/early Feb between institutional scientists
-leaked 2018 Ecohealth grant proposal relates detailed plan to graft furin cleavage site to existing SARSr-COV (coronaviruses not known to be pathogenic) and assess infectivity in genetically modified mice expressing human ACE2 receptors
- Ecohealth’s Daszak later urges collaborators (in FOIA email)to withhold viral sequences from Genbase dataset
- Spring 2020 full court media press orchestrated by NIH head Francis Collins to deflect attention away fro NIH, NAID funded activities, Chinese activities, suspicions of possible lab origin.
-persistent refusal to disclose relevant emails, documents despite FOIA requests
-FOIA requests succeed in limited access to redacted emails, demonstrate high degree of suspicion of lab manipulation or release, possible serial passaging GOF. A few days later decision made to “protect science, and particularly science in China”.
- Fauci states in redacted email lab leak theory “shiny toy” people will lose interest in over time.

This looks bad. Real bad. Surely more to come on this, investigations, discussions, and perhaps indictments. See the unredacted versions at link.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score

They are making it up as they go along. Yes, maybe the lesser of two evils. Maybe this will be the impetus to ditch the stupid mandates for vaccines for a distantly related strain - that doesn’t really prevent transmission of…and ask workers to wear real PPE when in facilities and interacting with the millions of immune compromised and elderly patients. I have a dream.

Public Health:

“”Have asymptomatic covid but vaccinated? Get your ass to work. Yes you can still transmit it to patients but we need workers.””

“”Have asymptomatic covid but unvaccinated? Sorry you’re fired. We can’t have you spreading your virus here.””

Spoofin

Reaction score
I’m shocked to read this about Fauci. I thought he seemed like a real upstanding guy when he got caught repeatedly lying under oath to Congress. I figured that is why there were no consequences for that crime 🤷‍♂️

bga1

Reaction score
-Redacted emails and off the record phone calls in late Jan/early Feb between institutional scientists
-leaked 2018 Ecohealth grant proposal relates detailed plan to graft furin cleavage site to existing SARSr-COV (coronaviruses not known to be pathogenic) and assess infectivity in genetically modified mice expressing human ACE2 receptors
- Ecohealth’s Daszak later urges collaborators (in FOIA email)to withhold viral sequences from Genbase dataset
- Spring 2020 full court media press orchestrated by NIH head Francis Collins to deflect attention away fro NIH, NAID funded activities, Chinese activities, suspicions of possible lab origin.
-persistent refusal to disclose relevant emails, documents despite FOIA requests
-FOIA requests succeed in limited access to redacted emails, demonstrate high degree of suspicion of lab manipulation or release, possible serial passaging GOF. A few days later decision made to “protect science, and particularly science in China”.
- Fauci states in redacted email lab leak theory “shiny toy” people will lose interest in over time.

This looks bad. Real bad. Surely more to come on this, investigations, discussions, and perhaps indictments. See the unredacted versions at link.

Fauci should be indicted, as should Collins and Daszak. They will never be indicted under this regime. The FBI will not investigate them. This DOJ will never lay a glove on him. Rand Paul can refer him (as he should) for crimes, including lying to Congress, but it will die right there. Hunter Biden, Jim Comey, McCabe, Loreta Lynch and these guys are all criminals but all have the permanent bureaucratic deep state behind them.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
Fauci should be indicted, as should Collins and Daszak. They will never be indicted under this regime. The FBI will not investigate them. This DOJ will never lay a glove on him. Rand Paul can refer him (as he should) for crimes, including lying to Congress, but it will die right there. Hunter Biden, Jim Comey, McCabe, Loreta Lynch and these guys are all criminals but all have the permanent bureaucratic deep state behind them.

It’s been politicized and Fauci is a political master. Many diverse interests interested in sweeping under the rug - institutional leadership, scientific collaborators, political, business -and not ruffling feathers domestically or overseas.

Seeing everything laid out in sequence is astonishing. Perhaps there will be enough intrinsic anger about what has happened to their friends and family amongst the media to blow this open. I’m not optimistic but there are still some real journalists out there.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
Case in point the only aspect of this FOIA release covered by the major legacy media outlets in the last 24 hours is a congressional hearing with Dr Fauci sermonizing about people criticizing him and Rand Paul’s (increasingly correct accusations in common sense spirit if not on technical definition) spat with him. Paul is framed as a nut (which he can occasionally be but who among us is innocent).

Sad.

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
It’s been politicized and Fauci is a political master. Many diverse interests interested in sweeping under the rug - institutional leadership, scientific collaborators, political, business -and not ruffling feathers domestically or overseas.

Seeing everything laid out in sequence is astonishing. Perhaps there will be enough intrinsic anger about what has happened to their friends and family amongst the media to blow this open. I’m not optimistic but there are still some real journalists out there.
Yep. A whole lot of people died due to the dishonesty of Fauci and friends at NIH, Eco Health and CDC. I don't think they planned Covid, I hope not.... I just can't go there (yet). They funded the experiments and the experiments went wrong. Then they lied about it. However, I do think they planned how to use it to make money, control people and win an election. Event 201 is interesting in perspective....

bga1

Reaction score
Case in point the only aspect of this FOIA release covered by the major legacy media outlets in the last 24 hours is a congressional hearing with Dr Fauci sermonizing about people criticizing him and Rand Paul’s (increasingly correct accusations in common sense spirit if not on technical definition) spat with him. Paul is framed as a nut (which he can occasionally be but who among us is innocent).

Sad.

Twitter: "Fact checkers say that there is no evidence that Fauci....... It's so 1984.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Yep. A whole lot of people died due to the dishonesty of Fauci and friends at NIH, Eco Health and CDC. I don't think they planned Covid, I hope not.... I just can't go there (yet). They funded the experiments and the experiments went wrong. Then they lied about it. However, I do think they planned how to use it to make money, control people and win an election. Event 201 is interesting in perspective....

The Democrats knew the '100 year pandemic' was coming and they planned for it.

Wally

Reaction score

Batshit crazy.

howeda7

Reaction score
Seek help.

bga1

Reaction score
The Democrats knew the '100 year pandemic' was coming and they planned for it.
The biggest fault of Trump is that he shot from the hip and relied on his gut instincts. Maybe because there were few in DC that he could trust. Whatever the case
Seek help.
Blizzard is with me and you and Wally are against me. I feel extremely comfortable with where I am at on this one! :)

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
MN Dept of Health Update - Wednesday, January 12

8,229 confirmed cases + 1,065 reinfections(9.9%) + 1,425 probable cases = 10,719 new cases

50,564 PCR tests + 19,525 antigen tests = 70,089 total tests

15.3% overall positive test rate

49 deaths reported (40 private residence/8 long-term care/1 residential behavioral health)
10,887 total deaths (5,211 long-term care - 47.9%)

Hospitalizations: ICU 257 (-6). Non-ICU 1,251 (-14). Total Hospitalized 1,508 (-20).

Angry

Reaction score
Blizzard is with me and you and Wally are against me. I feel extremely comfortable with where I am at on this one! :)
That’s great self awareness right there.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score

I guess 2 weeks from now Corona will be much worse than it is now.

i always wondered why states or local authorities don’t make the arenas just not sell food and beverage. Then there is not reason to take your mask off. Of course it might have something to do with the money. You just never know.

Last edited:

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score

I guess 2 weeks from now Corona will be much worse than it is now.

i always wondered why states or local authorities don’t make the arenas just not sell food and beverage. Then there is not reason to take your mask off. Of course it might have something to do with the money. You just never know.

Are the social workers going undercover to enforce this?

TRF Guy

Reaction score
There was nothing better than the old Hamms commercials.
There is a Hamns page on Facebook. Talk about nostalgia. I go to YouTube to watch some of their old commercials. My dad was a Hamms man

Top Bottom