The new Corona virus, should we worry?

Wally

Reaction score
Kids need to be exposed to crud of all sorts. Mask wearing isn't helping them build their immune systems; which must be done one way or the other.

Why would you make this point, if masks don't work???

Guess we should get rid of Childhood immunizations also then. Toughen those kids up!!!

I am not to worried, everyone will get Covid sooner or later. Thankfully its mostly killing dumbasses right now. Masking is just to slow it down, which makes sense if you have a brain.

Wally

Reaction score
Where are our resident leftists to admit they were lied to all along?

This was apparent to anyone paying attention in the summer of 2020. Were you to ill informed or stupid to realize it then???

At about the same time it became apparent that Black and Brown people were also at higher risk, which, not surprisingly, is around the same time Republicans quit giving a shit about Covid.

Gold Vision

Reaction score
Or, some people don’t believe every Meme and video on TikTok, Twitter and Instagram.

Your feed on those social media platforms is a giant algorithm aimed at providing you the content you want to see. Every second you’re engaged in that crap is money in their pocket. Who are the sheep in that scenario? My favorite line on social media over the last year:

“If you’re not paying for the product, you are the product.”

Wally

Reaction score
the messaging and reporting on covid has been screwed up since day 1.

I do NOT believe that this was due to either side having an evil plan or trying to deceive people.

I believe that CDC, NIH etc were trying to give people good information. the mistakes made - and yes, mistakes were made - but they were honest mistakes.

Not always though.

They did lie about masks early on for practical reasons.

The lies were transparent and obvious to anyone who isn't a moron but that doesn't mean they were ok.

Instead of lying about masks they should have been honest. The real failure was the failure of our government to have a pandemic plan and a stockpile of N95 masks.
Thanks Trump😘😘😘🤣🤣🤣😎😎😎

Blizzard

Reaction score
Why would you make this point, if masks don't work???

Guess we should get rid of Childhood immunizations also then. Toughen those kids up!!!

I am not to worried, everyone will get Covid sooner or later. Thankfully its mostly killing dumbasses right now. Masking is just to slow it down, which makes sense if you have a brain.

It's still hard to believe you're not like a 16 year old kid posting in your mothers basement. That isn't what I said or implied.

Wally

Reaction score
Or, some people don’t believe every Meme and video on TikTok, Twitter and Instagram.

Your feed on those social media platforms is a giant algorithm aimed at providing you the content you want to see. Every second you’re engaged in that crap is money in their pocket.

The righties at work (40's and 50’s)are on tiktok constantly. I find it hilarious that they are spending so much time on a Chinese app.

Wally

Reaction score
It's still hard to believe you're not like a 16 year old kid posting in your mothers basement. That isn't what I said or implied.

16 year olds are much more pure, I would say 12 is even better. They have a brain a 40+ year old can only dream about. Their capacity for unbiased scientific analysis is vastly superior to an adult. They aren't burdened with all the preconcieved bullshit notions we accumulate throughout life. Wish I was 16.

Kids need to be exposed to crud of all sorts. Mask wearing isn't helping them build their immune systems; which must be done one way or the other.

Back to seriousness.
What were you saying?
Let's hear it in detail.

Tell me which diseases are "good" for kids to get and which are bad? Please give me scientific studies to back up these claims.

The funny thing is, I pretty much agree with you. I agree with much of the "hygiene hypothesis" ect. The difference is that I wouldn't make such claims lacking even a shred of evidence.

I wouldn't claim kids getting Covid when unvaccinated is better than getting it vaccinated. I don't know. But I would say getting Covid and having minimal symptoms is probably better than getting Covid with more severe symptoms.

Blizzard

Reaction score
16 year olds are much more pure, I would say 12 is even better. They have a brain a 40+ year old can only dream about. Their capacity for unbiased scientific analysis is vastly superior to an adult. They aren't burdened with all the preconcieved bullshit notions we accumulate throughout life. Wish I was 16.

Back to seriousness.
What were you saying?
Let's hear it in detail.

Tell me which diseases are "good" for kids to get and which are bad? Please give me scientific studies to back up these claims.

The funny thing is, I pretty much agree with you. I agree with much of the "hygiene hypothesis" ect. The difference is that I wouldn't make such claims lacking even a shred of evidence.

I wouldn't claim kids getting Covid when unvaccinated is better than getting it vaccinated. I don't know. But I would say getting Covid and having minimal symptoms is probably better than getting Covid with more severe symptoms.

16 year olds are much more pure, I would say 12 is even better.

That's creepy as hell. What's the matter with you?

Tell me which diseases are "good" for kids to get and which are bad?

Kids, we, pretty much everything that walks or crawls on the earth has their immune systems built by exposure to various illnesses, diseases, what have you.

Wally

Reaction score

I was talking about myself, my brain and mental power. Whats creepy is the assumption you made there pervert.

I think I was at my mental peak at about 12 or 13 and my mind was void of preconceived notions and the bias that accumulates. My problem solving abilities were at their peak, the limitation was data.

Wally

Reaction score
Kids, we, pretty much everything that walks or crawls on the earth has their immune systems built by exposure to various illnesses

Nice data you gave there. 🙄🙄🙄

Nobel Prize in medicine any day.

Spoofin

Reaction score

Kids, we, pretty much everything that walks or crawls on the earth has their immune systems built by exposure to various illnesses, diseases, what have you.
Not the first creepy post Wally has made about minors and sex. It is alarming TBH.

Section2

Reaction score
The masks are destroying kids....
ROTFLMAO, You can't make it up....
Harming kids. They are. They can’t read facial expressions, non verbal cues, it’s emotionally harmful and stunts their development.

But As long as Wally the Pussy is 3% more protected from germs, he doesn’t care, because he’s selfless.

Wally

Reaction score

Why do you give your kids their childhood vaccines?

Did you do a through cost benefit analysis of each vaccine? Why didn't you?

BarnBurner

Reaction score
This was apparent to anyone paying attention in the summer of 2020. Were you to ill informed or stupid to realize it then???

At about the same time it became apparent that Black and Brown people were also at higher risk, which, not surprisingly, is around the same time Republicans quit giving a shit about Covid.
Yet you were silent, WALLACE!!

Too stupid and ill informed to say it back then, WALLACE????

Wally

Reaction score
Harming kids. They are. They can’t read facial expressions, non verbal cues, it’s emotionally harmful and stunts their development.

But As long as Wally the Pussy is 3% more protected from germs, he doesn’t care, because he’s selfless.

Oh the drama.

I want to get Omicron, the sooner the better. I am not selfless now that people can protect themselves, I get a kick out of the daily death toll.

I can still acknowledge the reason that public health is advocating masks and see it's reasonable.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I was talking about myself, my brain and mental power. Whats creepy is the assumption you made there pervert.

I think I was at my mental peak at about 12 or 13 and my mind was void of preconceived notions and the bias that accumulates. My problem solving abilities were at their peak, the limitation was data.
Impossible. You have neither.

howeda7

Reaction score
The righties at work (40's and 50’s)are on tiktok constantly. I find it hilarious that they are spending so much time on a Chinese app.
Trump was going to ban Tik Tok. Now his followers can't get enough. Trumpsters love Communist China.

Wally

Reaction score
Not the first creepy post Wally has made about minors and sex. It is alarming TBH.

If you think "pure" meant sex it didn't. It meant ideologically pure and free from preconcieved notions that we all fall into just to survive in society. Most 12 year olds are insulated from all the complete bullshit adults have to accept to survive. They can look at a problem without that filter.

Its no surprise the sick perverted Righties go right to sex.

Section2

Reaction score
Oh the drama.

I want to get Omicron, the sooner the better. I am not selfless now that people can protect themselves, I get a kick out of the daily death toll.

I can still acknowledge the reason that public health is advocating masks and see it's reasonable.
It’s not effective so it’s not reasonable. And they aren’t advocating, they are forcing. When you add in the negative effects on top of the zero benefit, it’s indefensible.

More and more, it seems there isn’t any action government takes on peaceful citizens which causes more good than harm. They should do almost nothing.

Wally

Reaction score
It’s not effective so it’s not reasonable.

What's not effective?
Vaccine is still highly effective at preventing hospitalization and death.

Oh No, It doesn't prevent the sniffles...😱😱😱

Top Bottom