The new Corona virus, should we worry?

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Only because WE fought against them, and predicted things like the vaxx passport and fought against it before it was even a thing, while people like Howie (and this might sound familiar) ripped on us for being overly dramatic and worrying about nothing. Look what’s happening in Australia right now where they’re building literal camps.
And forced vaxx in austria and maybe Germany.

Those things are coming here. Don't count your eggs just yet. Nothing has stopped the agenda. Maybe some hurdles to slow it down, but nothing to stop it

Wally

Reaction score
It's not dead. The vax mandate is here to stay. The 5th district ruling is only a tempirary ruling
There is an agenda here that is going to get pushed no matter what. Count on it
Thought I read that they pretty much gave up on it.

howeda7

Reaction score
It's not dead. The vax mandate is here to stay. The 5th district ruling is only a tempirary ruling
There is an agenda here that is going to get pushed no matter what. Count on it
It's likely dead. And honestly if it's not, they should quietly drop it. It's not worth the fight now that everyone can get vaxed/boosters.

Wally

Reaction score
It's likely dead. And honestly if it's not, they should quietly drop it. It's not worth the fight now that everyone can get vaxed/boosters.
Let the insurance companies drop antivaxxers and forget about Covid. No vax and you pay out of pocket, I am done with Covid.
Let FREEDOM ring.

bga1

Reaction score
Let the insurance companies drop antivaxxers and forget about Covid. No vax and you pay out of pocket, I am done with Covid.
Let FREEDOM ring.
Let's do it Wally! No fat people get insured. No one who participates in extramarital sex gets insured, no one who gets in a car accident or has a speeding ticket, no one who smokes, no one with any drug history, no one who drinks, no one who parachute jumps or rides motorcycles and just no one who takes any risks at all gets insurance! Indeed, let freedom ring! I at that point would choose to get vaxxed (needlessly) and I would get the cheapest insurance ever!

MplsGopher

Reaction score
No fat people get insured. No one who participates in extramarital sex gets insured
Neither of these things has any statistical correlation with negative outcomes.

no one who gets in a car accident or has a speeding ticket, no one who smokes, no one with any drug history, no one who drinks, no one who parachute jumps or rides motorcycles and just no one who takes any risks at all gets insurance!
The world isn't binary. You wish you could force it to be.

The risk of not getting a covid vaccine is far more likely -- probably 100 - 1000x more likely -- to correlate with the insurance company having to pay out bigly to cover the person's medical expenses, than any of the things you list here.

That's the name of the game.

Wally

Reaction score
Let's do it Wally! No fat people get insured. No one who participates in extramarital sex gets insured, no one who gets in a car accident or has a speeding ticket, no one who smokes, no one with any drug history, no one who drinks, no one who parachute jumps or rides motorcycles and just no one who takes any risks at all gets insurance! Indeed, let freedom ring! I at that point would choose to get vaxxed (needlessly) and I would get the cheapest insurance ever!
You are on government insurance, lol....
F hilarious.

golf

Reaction score
Your google skills need a little work

This is why the 2nd amendment is important.

Biden says the vaxxed are safe, so allow the unvaxed to choose. This australian authoritarianism is chilling.

Who knows, next they might label parents domestic terrorists who want control of their kids' education.

Last edited:

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
Of course a huge amount of the deaths in 2021 happened before the vaccines could have much of an affect on deaths. Minor detail I know.
Over a million of the highest risk population per day were getting the shot last January. If they were as effective as they were sold to be, we would have seen a fraction of the deaths this year.

bga1

Reaction score
Of course a huge amount of the deaths in 2021 happened before the vaccines could have much of an affect on deaths. Minor detail I know.
So in January, had you known that 60% of the US population would be vaxxed and really over 50% by mid summer this year- would you have predicted that the death toll would be greater than last year? Can you admit to being a little concerned that perhaps things are going all that swimmingly with the vax? One doesn't have to be anti- vax to see that. I'm not anti- vax. I am anti mandate as I believe the vax has benefits for some but not much for many others.

bga1

Reaction score
"The Enduring Gift" killed them?
It's a reaction to the vaccine passports. Some people would prefer to live free or risk death. That would be a foreign concept to you, a sheep of safety.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Over a million of the highest risk population per day were getting the shot last January. If they were as effective as they were sold to be, we would have seen a fraction of the deaths this year.
Almost all of those millions per day were of people getting their first does. You get the first shot, then you wait 3-4 weeks to get your 2nd. Then it takes up to another 2 weeks for the vaccine to take full effect. People getting their first does in January would have been fully vaccinated in mid to late February. Millions of people getting vaccinated in January would have no effect on January death numbers. And probably not much for February either. Add in that it takes on average 30 days from infection to death.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Hmmm. The biggest spike was at the biggining of the year, but I'm not sure I would blame a "huge amount" on "before vaccines could have much effect." The spike now is bigger than this time last year and the below graph almost seems to suggest that a large number of them are occurring after the vaccines lose much of their effect. 🤷‍♂️

1637692209522.png

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
So in January, had you known that 60% of the US population would be vaxxed and really over 50% by mid summer this year- would you have predicted that the death toll would be greater than last year? Can you admit to being a little concerned that perhaps things are going all that swimmingly with the vax? One doesn't have to be anti- vax to see that. I'm not anti- vax. I am anti mandate as I believe the vax has benefits for some but not much for many others.
I would have probably said the numbers would be close. The death numbers were insanely high in January, and there were virtually no deaths in the first three months of 2020. I would have also guessed that if 50% were fully vaxxed by the summer that we would be at 75%+ by now.

I've admitted multiple times that the vaccine isn't as effective as they originally thought.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Hmmm. The biggest spike was at the biggining of the year, but I'm not sure I would blame a "huge amount" on "before vaccines could have much effect." The spike now is bigger than this time last year and the below graph almost seems to suggest that a large number of them are occurring after the vaccines lose much of their effect. 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 15513
105K isn't a huge amount? That's the number from January alone. Acting as if the vaccine could have stopped any of those deaths is disingenuous.

I think there's some truth to your last statement. But that still doesn't mean the vaccine hasn't lowered death numbers this year.

Top Bottom