The new Corona virus, should we worry?

kg21

Reaction score
Joe Biden has no plan for covid. He never has.

Liberal looneys thought he did. They are dumb.

This is how dumb they are. They will tell you Joe's plan is working. When you ask them what the plan is, they will shoot blanks.

And some people wonder why I watch CNN, MSNBC, etc.

kg21

Reaction score
He is saying Trump is a facist?
Trump vaccine, Trump operation warp speed..
😯😯😯
Heels to the Sky wasn't going to take the Trump Vaccine. What did she mean by that?

kg21

Reaction score
Can we say that Joe Biden and his 'Covid Plan' have been a failure yet?

As of Wednesday, U.S. localities have reported 353,000 deaths since January 1, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.

That surpasses the 352,000 deaths reported in 2020 in the 10 months following the first recorded domestic outbreaks of the disease in March.
No, it's the righties fault.

Section2

Reaction score
He is saying Trump is a facist?
Trump vaccine, Trump operation warp speed..
😯😯😯
Hmm. Trump sped up the regulatory hurdles to vaccine production. I don’t see fascism there. He invoked the PREP act, giving immunity. Maybe a point there.
mandating everyone take it, destroying livelihoods if you don’t, that would be the left.
But you really missed the point entirely (SHOCKING). The “anti fascist” left are the ones most strongly behind the vaccine. They are completely oblivious (and you too I guess).

Section2

Reaction score

As of Wednesday, U.S. localities have reported 353,000 deaths since January 1, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.

That surpasses the 352,000 deaths reported in 2020 in the 10 months following the first recorded domestic outbreaks of the disease in March.
You don’t see death counters on CNN anymore. It’s narrative all day every day. Sad.

Wally

Reaction score
Hmm. Trump sped up the regulatory hurdles to vaccine production. I don’t see fascism there. He invoked the PREP act, giving immunity. Maybe a point there.
mandating everyone take it, destroying livelihoods if you don’t, that would be the left.
But you really missed the point entirely (SHOCKING). The “anti fascist” left are the ones most strongly behind the vaccine. They are completely oblivious (and you too I guess).
Trump did everything in that tweet.

But in the upside-down its supposed to own dems, you can't make it up.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
Talked to my pharmacist today. he said I could come in and get a Pfizer covid-19 booster any time without an appointment. (66 yrs old) Also said that I could get a flu shot at the same time. they used to say don't get a flu shot and a covid vaccine at the same time, but apparently now that has been changed.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Talked to my pharmacist today. he said I could come in and get a Pfizer covid-19 booster any time without an appointment. (66 yrs old) Also said that I could get a flu shot at the same time. they used to say don't get a flu shot and a covid vaccine at the same time, but apparently now that has been changed.
Do they both include chip implants?🤔

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score

Whoops

kg21

Reaction score
I don't typically click on tweets unless its very interesting, that one wasn't.
You click on my every post and respond to every one. I will take that to mean mine are interesting. Thanks, Bud! (y)

kg21

Reaction score
Dementia Dummy should go on TV and tell us what his plan is. He could throw Trump under the bus a few times as he does it.

Last edited:

LesBolstad

Reaction score

Guess which Fortune 50 company won't make employees get vaccinate?​

Hint: It’s arguably the most science-driven of all.​

1634059974308.png

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score

Oooops!!!!!

Its like people get colds during this time of the year and test positive for COVID, which can NOT distinguish between influenza and coronaviruses.

And those vaccines are really doing the trick!!!!!

Last edited:

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Oooops!!!!!
Its like people get colds during this time of the year and test positive for COVID, which can distinguish between influenze and coronaviruses.

And those vaccines are really doing the trick!!!!!
Based on how I felt for the year following actually having COVID and how I have felt the 6-7 weeks since I got the second jab, I can tell you that I wish I would have not gotten the vax. I'm not going to make any definitive assertions about the vax but personal experience, I'm having some serious doubts.... Still hoping I don't regret it long term....

Top Bottom