The new Corona virus, should we worry?

bga1

Reaction score
Looks like the vaccine has become a therapeutic rather than a prevention method. Reduces deaths, increases infections. Great gig for Pharma!

bga1

Reaction score
This is just plain sick. This is going to kill some kids. Honestly the left is just insane.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Looks like the vaccine has become a therapeutic rather than a prevention method. Reduces deaths, increases infections. Great gig for Pharma!

I agree that the vaccine seems to act more as a therapeutic than a "vaccine." It is a very effective therapeutic, however, and that doesn't make the vaccine "bad" in any way. Also, pretty sure your "increases infections" comment is false.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
My kids' school has had zero COVID cases in the first five weeks. Masks are optional with about 5% kids wearing masks

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
This is just plain sick. This is going to kill some kids. Honestly the left is just insane.

I'm really not even sure how Newsom even manages to tie his own shoes in the morning, but I guess he could just use loafers or slip-ons.

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
I agree that the vaccine seems to act more as a therapeutic than a "vaccine." It is a very effective therapeutic, however, and that doesn't make the vaccine "bad" in any way. Also, pretty sure your "increases infections" comment is false.
Not so false in the era of variants. How do you explain cases getting so high now that such a large percentage have been vaxxed. Most of the world's hot spots are heavily vaxxed countries.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Not so false in the era of variants. How do you explain cases getting so high now that such a large percentage have been vaxxed. Most of the world's hot spots are heavily vaxxed countries.
In one word…. Math.
The chance of getting COVID, hospitalized with COVID, or dying from COVID is proven to be lower when vaccinated. When the majority of people are vaccinated you are forced to use math and probability to figure this out - but if you don’t just throw your arms up in the air when asked to use math, doing simple division will allow you to see that your statement was complete nonsense. Of course, you need to not throw your arms up in the air to avoid simple math first 🤷‍♂️

bga1

Reaction score
In one word…. Math.
The chance of getting COVID, hospitalized with COVID, or dying from COVID is proven to be lower when vaccinated. When the majority of people are vaccinated you are forced to use math and probability to figure this out - but if you don’t just throw your arms up in the air when asked to use math, doing simple division will allow you to see that your statement was complete nonsense. Of course, you need to not throw your arms up in the air to avoid simple math first 🤷‍♂️
Why are cases as high now as a year ago when no one was vaxxed? What's the math on that?

bga1

Reaction score

Attorney Thomas Renz Releases Medicare and Pfizer Whistleblower Data – Vaccine Related Injuries and Deaths Far More Widespread Than Reported​

Thanks to a Whistleblower that came forth to Attorney Thomas Renz, the public is now seeing, for the first time ever, hard data from the largest database available in the U.S. to study the COVID-19 impact including deaths & injuries; The CMS Medicare Tracking System. The Total number of American Citizens that died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine is 48,465 according to hard data revealed in the Medicare Tracking System. {Direct Rumble Link}
Attorney Renz is also in possession of Remdesivir death data from the Medicare Tracking System that has been withheld by the government from our citizens. The Remdesivir data reveals of the 7,960 beneficiaries prescribed Remdesivir for Covid-19 2,058 died. That is 25.9%.
46% of people died within 14 days of the Remdesivir Treatment. The Remdesivir Treatment was established in U.S. Hospitals at the direction of Dr. Anthony Fauci. Serious adverse events were reported in 131 of the 532 patients who received Remdesivir. That is 24.6%. Attorney Renz says ” This begs the question… Why is this the protocol in American Hospitals? Does this appear “Safe and Effective” to you?”

atsgopher

Reaction score
Why are cases as high now as a year ago when no one was vaxxed? What's the math on that?
Jesus, really? Read his post again. If the answer doesn’t jump out at you then, well, I guess the world needs ditch diggers too.

bga1

Reaction score
Jesus, really? Read his post again. If the answer doesn’t jump out at you then, well, I guess the world needs ditch diggers too.
I'm pretty good at math. He's right that the vaxxed are less likely to die of Covid than the unvaxxed who do not have immunity from prior infection. I am asking a question that it appears you didn't want to answer or failed to understand. With perhaps 60% percent of the population vaxxed and likely another 20-25% having durable immunity from prior infection how are numbers higher this year than last when no one was vaxxed, and fewer had naturally acquired immunity? 80% are "protected", yet more cases? hmmm
I think that the vaxxed are spreading it like crazy and likely causing the variants because the vax is inefficient in STOPPING Covid. That's how these viruses work, if you fight and don't win, they come back stronger. It may well be the vaxxed who are putting the unvaxxed at risk and not the reverse. Put your shovel down and start thinking.

atsgopher

Reaction score
I'm pretty good at math. He's right that the vaxxed are less likely to die of Covid than the unvaxxed who do not have immunity from prior infection. I am asking a question that it appears you didn't want to answer or failed to understand. With perhaps 60% percent of the population vaxxed and likely another 20-25% having durable immunity from prior infection how are numbers higher this year than last when no one was vaxxed, and fewer had naturally acquired immunity? 80% are "protected", yet more cases? hmmm
I think that the vaxxed are spreading it like crazy and likely causing the variants because the vax is inefficient in STOPPING Covid. That's how these viruses work, if you fight and don't win, they come back stronger. It may well be the vaxxed who are putting the unvaxxed at risk and not the reverse. Put your shovel down and start thinking.
Jesus man. You can’t figure this out? You typed everything you need to know.

kg21

Reaction score
All I got out of it is the reason is Dementia Guy had no plan.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Delta is far more contagious. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
I mean, you are honestly arguing that the vaccines are causing infections? Why then would those vaccinated be less likely to get COVID?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yeah, um, math isn't helping make the case he thinks it does
It isn’t helping to make the case that the vaccinated are statistically less likely to get, be hospitalized with, or die from COVID than unvacced?

TRF Guy

Reaction score

kg21

Reaction score

Democrats in the House voted against a bill that would require migrants who entered the U.S. illegally to test negative for COVID-19 before being released by Customs and Border Protection.​

It's why you can't take anything about covid seriously. You get fired if you are totally healthy and willing to be tested regularly. If you are illegal and carry covid, come right on in.

The left is totally insane. I hate them.

Last edited:

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I agree that the vaccine seems to act more as a therapeutic than a "vaccine."
:ROFLMAO:

What therapy to a disease is applied before contracting the disease?

What vaccine to a disease is applied after contracting the disease?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
How do you explain cases getting so high now that such a large percentage have been vaxxed.
Vaccines never were designed to prevent infection. That was never the goal. That they did 95% to the original genome was just a great bonus.

Preventing disease was always the only goal.

Top Bottom