The new Corona virus, should we worry?

Wally

Reaction score
In the decades that followed, immunization treatments became safer (the Revolutionary War method killed 2 percent or 3 percent of recipients), and mandates became more common, in the military and beyond. They also tended to generate hostility from a small minority of Americans.

Real Americans sacrafice for the country.

Wally

Reaction score
20-30 posts a day of complete gibberish and incoherent nonsense. Most of it untrue.
My price to avoid all that is you calling me a snowflake? Yeah, sign me up :clap:
Just because you can't just ignore him without using the ignore feature

As I said in another thread, if I was in charge I would ban him. But I won't ignore him or anyone. I will admit I ignored Barnburner for a few weeks but I determined that was stupid and I won't ignore anyone from here on out.

I hope Barnturd hasn't become a Covid statistic.😯

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
MN Dept of Health Report - Thurs, Sept 30

2,203 confirmed cases + 671 from antigen tests = 2,874 new cases

34,052 PCR tests + 12,992 antigen tests = 47,094 tests processed

positive test rate 6.5% on PCR; 5.2% on antigen; overall positive test rate 6.1%.

13 deaths reported (10 private residence/3 long-term care). Total deaths now 8,153.

Hospitalization: ICU 207 (+1). Non-ICU 582 (-12). Total hospitalized 789 (-11).

FWIW - total tests now at 12,510,372. (avg of 2.2 tests for every person in MN)
Number of people tested 5,643,178.
estimated MN population in the new census - just over 5.7 million.

Blizzard

Reaction score
I don't see that post on my feed - but no doubt it was MPLS...... talking about dong's was the give away. LOL.

I ignored him/her quite a while ago but I see it's posts when I scroll through when I'm not logged in. If it's a guy I have to assume (no pun intended there) that he's a butt jockey. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It does help to show the worldview of this person.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
20-30 posts a day of complete gibberish and incoherent nonsense. Most of it untrue.
My price to avoid all that is you calling me a snowflake? Yeah, sign me up :clap:
Wally is too dumb to wrap his head around issues with censorship. He thinks wanting things cancelled and being a snowflake is the exact same thing as choosing to not listen to something. I know, it's the exact opposite thing. The concept just confuses him.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Just because you can't just ignore him without using the ignore feature

As I said in another thread, if I was in charge I would ban him. But I won't ignore him or anyone. I will admit I ignored Barnburner for a few weeks but I determined that was stupid and I won't ignore anyone from here on out.

I hope Barnturd hasn't become a Covid statistic.😯
So you're okay with banning people but not simply ignoring them? LOL. Like you want to decide what other people can choose to read but you do not want to make that choice yourself.

I think you think you're making a profound stance here, but I wouldn't share it with anyone else. It's idiotic.

Wally

Reaction score
Wally is too dumb to wrap his head around issues with censorship. He thinks wanting things cancelled and being a snowflake is the exact same thing as choosing to not listen to something. I know, it's the exact opposite thing. The concept just confuses him.
I can't call you weak if you can't just ignore an idiot?
That seems to me to be a snowflake.
🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️
We aren't in a deep philosophy class here..

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I can't call you weak if you can't just ignore an idiot?
That seems to me to be a snowflake.
🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️
We aren't in a deep philosophy class here..
You can call me an idiot if you'd like. No one is stopping you.

As far as that seeming like a snowflake to you. I KNOW it does. That's what makes it so funny. You cannot wrap your head around this incredibly simple concept. You're literally the only person I've ever interacted with that can't wrap your head around it.

Wally

Reaction score
You can call me an idiot if you'd like. No one is stopping you.

As far as that seeming like a snowflake to you. I KNOW it does. That's what makes it so funny. You cannot wrap your head around this incredibly simple concept. You're literally the only person I've ever interacted with that can't wrap your head around it.
I get it, but I don't get why you would even come here if you are that sensitive.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
In 2021, NY has had fewer cases than FL and GA. Both FL and GA went over 300 cases per 100k population in August/September, NY was under 100 the entire 2021. In fact, GA and FL were probably the worst states in the US during the August/Sep time period.

Angry

Reaction score
In 2021, NY has had fewer cases than FL and GA. Both FL and GA went over 300 cases per 100k population in August/September, NY was under 100 the entire 2021. In fact, GA and FL were probably the worst states in the US during the August/Sep time period.
Just like last year. Rinse. Repeat.
NY will be hit in the fall/winter because people are stuck inside. Just like people in southern states are stuck inside in the summer.

Spoofin

Reaction score
NY will be hit in the fall/winter because people are stuck inside. Just like people in southern states are stuck inside in the summer.
If it does, I have no doubt it will be blamed on DeSantis.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
MN Dept of Health Update - Friday, Oct 1

3,064 confirmed cases + 650 from antigen testing = 3,714 new cases

41,452 PCR tests + 10,866 antigen tests = 52,318 total tests processed (in 1 day)

positive test rate 7.4% on PCR tests -- 6.0% on antigen tests -- 7.1% overall positive test rate

17 deaths reported (13 in private residence - 2 in long-term care - 2 other)
8,170 total deaths

Hospitalization: ICU 209 (+2). Non-ICU 590 (+8). Total hospitalized 799 (+10).

FWIW - seeing more schools in SW MN going to mask mandates indoors because of higher case counts among students and staff.

Spoofin

Reaction score

Spoofin

Reaction score
Notice anything about the states with highest hospitalization rates?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not sure what you are getting at Wally.
I posted the largest increase states over the past 14-days in hospitalizations and the largest decrease states over the past 14-days in hospitalizations states. The biggest increases were all Northern States and the biggest decreases were all Southern States. It applied directly to the conversation in the post I quoted. You should try to follow along.

Top Bottom